Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Supreme Court Has ALREADY AFFIRMED Marriage Equality (don't you pay attention to the news???)!!!

 
 
"Pope" Benedict-the-Ratzinger's reported gay lover has followed him into retirement -- so what does HE care (he's maybe TOO OLD for marriage now, no???) !!!





>>> FROM FACEBOOK:



Rich Merritt changed his profile picture.
Like · · 29 minutes ago ·

  • 16 people like this.

  • Hope Attenhofer Eye see a change comin'

  • Anna Balu-Kaushal Are you pregnant? lol

  • Scott Kenan Justice Roberts loving-smilingly INVITED his gay cousin to hearings today.
  •  
  •  
  • One Justice of the CONSERVATIVE/Republican-appointed type WROTE all the previous PRO-gay decisions.
  •  
  •  
  • I have reason to believe that the 6 to 3 PRO marriage equality/gay equality decision HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE, but Roberts must continue the "drama" for the masses by taking time to allow us all to know (and to hopefully get the NAZIS to put their GUNS back in their pants).
  •  
  •  
  • It could get VERY VIOLENT if they are surprised without first getting advanced warning.
  •  
  •  
  • Immanent decisions MIGHT only affect California in an IMMEDIATE way. I think THAT will be the time-buying compromise -- and then other suits will bring down LEGAL HATE!!!
  •  
  •  


>>> THIS highlighted section was added later, as I'd missed copying it over at first:


Mike Alexander I'm very cautious about this. I thought for sure Prop 8 would go down in flames. It was a punch to the gut when it passed. I mean it really hurt. I won't get caught flat footed again.
  • Scott Kenan Hey Mike Alexander, I understand your caution, but there's a time for nail-biting and a time for CELEBRATION!!! I, being IN CHARGE OF THE FUTURE (self-appointed), have made a blog posting of this thread and will soon email it to my list of 500 TOP Press, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, and Friend of my fomer emplyer, playwright Tennessee Williams. Frank Sinatra's heirs 9who sold controlling interest in their Bank of America to my Kenan relatives about 12 years ago, are my TOP SUPPORTERS. And my blog gets around 2,000 views per day, 59% from the USA, with Mexico second at 16%. I expect to publish it as the "New Scriptures" soon enough: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/the-supreme-court-has-already-affirmed.html


  • Mike Alexander Scott thanks for the heads up. I'll read it when I can.

  • Scott Kenan That is the PROBLEM with SCARED PEOPLE -- they dwell in their FEARS and find TRUTH some time later -- if they find the time to do so. This creates a climate for the NAZIS to WIN!!! And all THAT said, I am NOT the only or even MAIN source of Truth!!!

  • Mike Alexander Scott... We probably differ a bit when it comes to politics. Even though I didn't vote for Mr Obama (won't vote for anyone with a D or R anymore) I do give the President serious props for finally opening the door and making support for same sex marriage safe in the political realm. This is what I wrote when he finally threw his support to marriage equality.

    http://sonicfrog.net/?p=7232


    sonicfrog.net
    I wrote this yesterday on Facebook, in regards to President Obamas “evolution” on his position concerning gay marriage:

  • Mike Alexander PS. I also believe that if he would have made that move 4 years ago, Prop 8 would not have passed. But that's water under the bridge.

  • Scott Kenan @Mike Alexander: I CONGRATULATE all who give serious thought to solving our Country's myriad problems, but you have a FALSE PREMISE. (I read enough of your piece.) Barack Obama is a LIFETIME member of Chicago's most prestigious private gay bathhouse, w...See More

  • Mike Alexander My Papa was in the Sicilian mafia in Boston and HATED the Kennedys... Does that count???

  • Scott Kenan As an item of historical interest. YOU grew up in a family CONSUMED WITH HATE!!! Get right with GOD (Mind, nothingness), ASAP!!!

  • Mike Alexander "As an item of historical interest. YOU grew up in a family CONSUMED WITH HATE!!!"

    But only on my mom's side!

  • Scott Kenan Mike: crawl back in yer ASSHOLE and hide. you are NOT going to like the FUTURE!!! Rich Merritt: Sorry for my use of intemperate language on your thread. Scott

  • Mike Alexander "Mike: crawl back in yer ASSHOLE and hide. "

    Can't... Not that flexible.

  • Mike Alexander Wait... Scott... Are you actually mad at me for something???

  • Scott Kenan Animals like you get "mad". people get "angry". Artists (evolved people), learn patience with those how CLAIM they have little or no flexibility. This too will be added to my blog before going to my contacts in a minute. I have NO more patience for Mr. Mike Alexander. He can STEW in his fears-based hatred while the rest of us celebrate!!! Gracias, Scott

  •  
     
     
     
    .
     

    No comments: