Friday, March 15, 2013

My Immanent Return to URANUS???

 
(Image removed in hopes of my getting laid.)
 
 
Randy Brief's PERJURY (click image to see full perjury).
 
 
 
 
 
 
Delilah (not THIS one) mon Amor (Amour???)!!!



Dear Mr. Briefs:
 
Thank you for your answer to my demand that you give me a statement of your intentions regarding this harassment of me in Cook County District Court on behalf your client Jaime Southheimer of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisors and with full support of your boss, the noted FOX NEWS talking head and "nationally-recognized" attorney and (according to "Mitch Bossana" -- Italo-Jew native of Hempstead, NC where my parents FIRST lived after retirement to the Wilmington area), former prostitute, Delilah Gumpshun.
 
As you know, NO answer, while somewhat mysterious, is also a DEFINITE STATEMENT in the legal sense -- particularly in a case so small in its appearance, yet the fates of you, Delilah, Jaime, Wells Fargo Bank, Rahm Emanuel, and even President Obama may well be resting on its outcome. My only remaining question is if Jaime Southheimer -- who bragged to me about his belonging to the same private gay bathhouse in Chicago that President Obama is ALSO a lifetime member of and frequented somewhat riskily while he was a US Senator -- ever actually had sex with Barry Bam Bam. Don't worry: I don't expect you to answer that one (yet).
 
I have attached a screen-capture of the original document showing your perjury in Judge Kirby's court. It is NOW clear to me that the Judge did NOT have any complicity in this crime. And as I've reminded you several times, staff at Mailboxes R' Us (or similar), WILL in fact be happy to testify if necessary that I was NOT served the papers until AFTER the 30-day window of legality of service had already closed.
 
There being no reason to further belabor any of these matters, you need not email me or contact me otherwise. I will call the Clerk of Court again right after the next scheduled court date . . .
 
WHOOPS!!!
 
 
I had NOT bothered reading your chicken-scratched last legal paper from court. I see now that although the next Court Date is for April 2, you were granted the allowance of AMENDING your original complaint BY TODAY, March 15, 2013. Still, you have sent me NOTHING!!!
 
Well, send what you will, but do NOT expect me to respond, necessarily. Indeed, this whole pile of CRAP has crossed my line already, and I may have to return to my home planet of URANUS. There is NO email there -- nor is there a Mailboxes, Etc., 'R Us, or similar. I will likely have someone else monitoring my email (should I take leave of either this planet or my senses), so even if you get a judge to OK email received receipt as LEGAL SERVICE, it will NOT necessarily mean I have been SERVED!!!
 
I have attached ANOTHER screen capture of your last notice showing this development that I had not previously noticed.
 
Do enjoy whatever comes your way!!! I dare say your local Federal Penitentiary is heated and air-conditioned so that all can relax in a convivial atmosphere, no???
 
All best,
Scott David Kenan
"Sasquatch" aka "Hole-in-BigFoot"


>>> Inspired by tonight's RIDICULIST -- Mr. Anderson Cooper is now at the TOP o' my MUST MEET list. Although sex would NOT be required, as a FIERCE, Cherokee-driven Southerner, I could protect Mr. Cooper from all things "untoward". As a Yankee needing to make amends for my treatment in his family's GRAND CENTRAL STATION this past December (See: -- well you CAN'T SEE, because APPARENTLY the HACKERS have removed my posting in December 2012 regarding my ILLEGAL expulsion from Gran Central Station onto Vanderbilt Avenue after I made an anti-Republican crack to someone in the Christmas Market there -- and a stall-owner called Security and I was KICKED OUT PERMANENTLY after being told I was NOT ALLOWED to say such things on that PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!


Oh well. Facts remain facts -- even if BOTH Google and Bing find NOTHING searching "'scott kenan' grand central station Dec 2012".


And the FACT IS, Anderson could, perhaps, help get me past FEAR OF HUMAN WHITENESS (as well as compare notes on growing up in the Vanderbilt Family vs. as a Shirttail Kenan), and ADDITIONALLY, we might compare notes on "celebrities we have known" (carnally or not)!!!


Nes pas???


Scott


 
 
 
 
 
I walked back INTO Grand Central Station to see if this Security Guard would kick me out AGAIN or have me ARRESTED. Before taking this photo, I told him I bet his cock was "almost as big as mine and VERY JUICY". I then quickly left before anything NEW developed.
 
 
 
 
Looking at him NOW (and other pics of him with the two others he worked with, who dressed identically yet too casually), I wonder if he was actually EMPLOYED by Grand Central Station -- or if those guys were just ROVING DRUG-MAFIA ENFORCERS.
 
 
.
 

No comments: