Friday, March 22, 2013

Variocity or Variocitidad??? (YOU be the Judge.)

 
 
No matter if you are MALE or FEMALE, gay or straaight (or lengthening as you view this) -- we can ALL agree that Tim Tebow has DELIGHTFUL NIPPLES (and an "architectural upper head") no???



Click IMAGE to see both.






>>> VARIOUS:



It's no accident, Scott, that when you look closely into the
eyes of another, the very first thing you see, is yourself. 

That when you hold their hand, you can feel your own warmth. 

And that when you give of yourself, you give to yourself. 

Because, quite simply, both you and they are me. 

Let's get it started, uh-huh - 
    The Universe



MY REPLY: That's FINE, Bub, but send me someone I can
look into the EYES of (and more) -- at least when I'm
SEATED AT A TABLE, for Christ's sake!!!


* * *


>>> EMAIL TO RANDY BRIEFS OF BRIEFS, GUMPSHUN, & GREE(D), LLC (in Chicago) :


Dear Randy,

Yes, it's time to be more informal, again -- don't you agree??? I've got a proposal that since you and "yours" are now TRAPPED IN A LEGAL BOX by me, that I will SAVE you if you will FEED ME (later, after the fact), OK???

Now don't get me wrong. Obviously, we CANNOT MAKE A DEAL prior to the settlement of these matters -- and NONE OF YOUR DECISIONS should be based on this sort of thing -- that would be illegal, I imagine. But all that said, tangling with you makes me just HORNY AS HELL and I CANNOT delay expressing my "sexual capture" by you any longer.

I have NOT checked the Cook County Clerk of Court, NOR have I received a THING from you, so have NO IDEA what amending you did to the "suit", due last Monday. I don't really CARE legally, but it DOES continue to make our little story interesting, I think.

My plan is the same it has ALWAYS been, no matter what I write or publish: AFTER I have evidence that you have dropped this ILLEGALLY filed action, I'm converting all the remaining names and references to FAKE ONES on my blog. I remain ENTIRELY empathetic to your client Randy Briefs, as well as you and Delilah Gumpshun -- with a SPECIAL nod to HER, because she PARLAYED a previous life as the MATA HARA of Chicago into a LAW FIRM with TONS of UNKNOWN CLIENTS, that is REGULARLY FEATURED on Fox News.

Indeed, Delilah on FOX NEWS is probably the ONLY thing FOX NEWS has that's going RIGHT!!! (and please see dropped-in an image of the original Mata Hara -- does Delilah come to work dressed like THAT -- or wearing less???)


So here's the deal: I will (assuming I am no longer harassed in Court after the March 2 next court date -- EVEN IF THE DATE CHANGED due to the filing of your "amended suit"), REFRAIN from publishing new material about the three of you, your firm and Wells Cargo Powder-Tansport Advisors, Jaime's house (specifically named or URL'ed), etc., but YOU have to send me by private email a picture of you.

I suggest you send a head shot showing enough of your upper body so I can get the "picture" of your general shape. If you do THIS, I will keep it private (although I KNOW you hesitate to trust me -- REMEMBER!!!: for TWENTY-SIX YEARS I told NO ONE that Tennessee Williams had a crab lice infestation when he died, and it was ONLY artist Mark Beard's PUBLISHED BOOK revealing this fact that loosened my tongue/fingers.

THIS is how modest I really am.

As an alternative, you could send a picture of a man who is NOT you, FAIRLY undressed -- or at least NOT showing erect penis (I hate to shock blog readers) -- so I can DEVELOP our story more in the blog with fake names. If you do NOTHING, I will find a fun shot to claim is "YOU-STER", and HAVE MY WAY WITH IT on blog -- bringing MORE attention to this matter and with some postings currently unraveling the "Name Game", which would REMAIN un-fictionalized until you drop this FAUX SUIT, so that is NOT really in your client's best interest.

As my blog CLEARLY STATES in the upper-right corner, OUR MOST IMPORTANT PRODUCT IS HUMOR!!!

The ball's in your court -- make it hairy and musky before returning it, no???

Thanks,
Scott



 
Having taken a vow of VESTIGIAL VIRGINITY regarding coital matters, Tim Tebow finds his fleshly pleasures elsewhere.
 
 
 
 
Being a PROCLAIMED "Born Again Christian", he CERTAINLY does not eat/eaten or schtuft/schtuftded under-aged boys or girls. But if he DID, as a PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN he would be IMMEDIATELY forgiven with NO NEED for amends.
 
 
>>> JUST ASK DISTRICT COURT JUDGE SANDRA RAY CRINER how this helped her husband, SHERMAN RAY CRINER -- a LONG-TIME "top gun" in the New Hanover County Republican Party!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
Additionally, he is protected by the Republican-owned NEW MEDIA, who -- like me -- PUBLISH KIND LIES about people who let us sniff AT LEAST THIS!!!:
 
 
 
 
MORE pit(t)-shots from GQ magazine that got Tim QUITE in need of an "airing" !!!
 
 
Another (Brad) Pitt(s) shot of TIM TEBOW 1/3 way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/02/my-confession-as-christianity-heaves.html .
 
 
WOOF!!!
 

Scott


 
 
Does this-here blog PROVE I have "Tennessee Williams-esque" talent(s)???
 
 
Coming up next . . .
 
 
.

No comments: