Monday, October 21, 2013

Everything's Coming Up ROSES (red or white -- I'm not yet sure)!!!

 
 
 


>>> SPECIAL NEWS!!!: After 20 days of October, WE PASSED the total hits of September 2013 (a lot higher than any PREVIOUS MONTH)!!!


THANK YOU, READERS ALL!!!



And CONGRATULATIONS!!!



 
 
>>> NEWS ITEMS OF NOTE:
 
 
 
1. I just called District Attorney BENJAMIN R. DAVID's office and had to leave a message on his recept, Samantha Dooies' voicemail THANKING GOD that now that all charges are dropped that:
 
 
A. He and I can TALK!!!
 
 
B. Without the charges OVER MY HEAD, I NO LONGER feel desire for ANY parts of Ben David's HOT MALE BODY!!!
 
 
2. As a member of THE ONLINE PRESS, I have asked  that he respond to two questions:
 
 
A. WHAT'S UP with that RESTRAINING ORDER that Renee Saffo had to take out against MAYOR BILL SAFFO???
 
 
B. WHY is Wilmington having her "First Red-Communist, ONE-PARTY election" -- and if he knows if Bill Saffo MADE A DEAL with NC State Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican), to PROTECT THE Republican narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington -- and THAT is why there is NO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE!!!


* * *


>>> I WISH TO REMIND BEN DAVID THAT I REFUSED THE HELP OF THE KKK AND WILMINGTON'S BIKER GANGS -- WHEN THEY OFFERED IN SUMMER OF 2011, TO BEAT HIM AND JUDGE SANDRA RAY CRINER UP!!!
 
 
* * * IMPORTANT NOTE * * *
 
 
In Summer of 2011 when this happened, I DID call and speak either with Samantha Dooies -- or the large black guy that always GUARDS THE DOOR to Ben David's Offices -- and whoever said that because of Ben's PROSECUTING ME and MY HAVING A PUBLIC DEFENDER, that the D.A. could NOT speak with me without my ATTORNEY PRESENT -- no matter WHAT it was about.
 
 
I REGRET that it did NOT OCCUR TO ME to call Jennifer Harjo THEN to do this -- but ALSO TRUE is that THEY could have had Ben contact Jen -- AND WHY DIDN'T THEY???
 
 
This was an HONEST TO GOD case of WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA HOME-GROWN TERRORISTS VERY CREDIBLY THREATENING TO BEAT UP TWO TOP COURTS OFFICIALS!!!

 
 
WHY DIDN'T THEY???
 

 



I met Tammy Stanley in THE OAKS mental ward of Wilmington's biggest hospital -- same time and place I met Evan Fish (more on Evan here, but this WILMINGTON STAR NEWS article has been SCRUBBED to take Evan Fish's name OUT OF IT -- in fact the STAR NEWS deleted all my FOUR comments naming Evan and adding info, over a two-year period!!!: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01)



Scott Kenanposted toTammy Stanley (Tammy Stanley has since BLOCKED ME on Facebook.)
a few seconds ago near Puerto Vallarta (This was originally posted to Facebook July 13, 2013 -- after I got SICK of Tammy's RACIST and HOMOPHOBIC comments -- ALL JUSTIFIED BY "CHRISTIAN" BELIEF"!!! -- and CALLED HER ASS OUT!!!)
 
 
* * * REPOSTING BEGINS HERE * * *

 
With all due respect -- and I APPRECIATE that you and your husband OFFERED to have his KU KLUX KLAN and BIKER GANGS beat up District Attorney Benjamin R. David as well as District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner for me and how they SCREWED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, which I said NO, I do NOT support ANY violence and accepted lunch at the Olive Garden and two packs of cigarettes instead -- YOUR GOD-HATING BELIEF in my INFERIORITY I DO take ENTIRELY PERSONALLY. I have always stood up for YOU, even though you were labeled a RETARD and discriminated against all your life.



 
Tammy Stanley of Wilmington, NC
 
 
 
 
Bruce Lee, Tammy Stanley's husband and a leader in both the KU KLUX KLAN and BIKER GANGS (no doubt, fer JESUS!!! )
 
 
 
He's suffering from inoperable cancer now, giving "marital difficulties", but two summers ago, Tammy ASSURED ME that she could STILL SUCK HIM OFF despite his NEVER getting an erection!!!
 
 
 
GOOD NEWS FOR THE flaccid, NO???
 
 

 I will post this on my blog that goes to 500 top Law Enforcement and other connections and HOPE that you, your husband, and your friends are WATCHED LIKE A HAWK to arrest any and all of you for your KU KLUX KLAN and BIKER GANG activities that might be illegal.


 That said, I trust you will EVENTUALLY forgive yourself and FIND GOD'S LOVE.



 
Thank GOD, most people don't need to go to hospital because we are HEALTHY ALREADY, no???




>>> NOTE TO DISTRICT ATTORNEY BENJAMIN R. DAVID: I would be PROUD to stand with you in giving evidence in Court AGAINST people like Tammy Stanley and Bruce Lee. CLEARLY the KLAN had intended to physically harm YOU and JUDGE CRINER -- using ME and my difficulties as AN EXCUSE!!!


YOU CAN "TAKE THIS TO THE BANK" more than anything else I have written about the STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA's Legal, Courts, and Political Condition. IN FACT if this offer in late summer of 2011 from the Klan was ILLEGAL and statute of limitations has NOT yet expired on this, I will depose the details to you so you can PROSECUTE THEM NOW!!!


 
* * * END OF RE-POST * * *
 


>>> OTHER NEWS ITEMS:



1. I sent Microsoft a LONG NOTE explaining my HACKER PROBLEMS five days ago, and NOW -- for the FIRST TIME EVER -- I am ALLOWED TO INSTALL WINDOWS UPDATES when AYE want to do that -- rather than automatically, next time I shut down my computer.


Honest-to-God, Since AT LEAST 2007, I have ALWAYS set my computers this way, and ALWAYS they install WHEN THEY WANT TO. This is the first time Windows (XP, previously, and now 7), has DONE AS I ASK!!!


2. On the OTHER HAND, my volume button TOTALLY DISAPPEARED from the bottom right of my screen, so I have to adjust volume INSIDE each program, now. HA!!!







Scott 
 
.

No comments: