Tuesday, October 29, 2013

RACKETEERING Charges for ALL Officials in Wilmington, NC -- (except Bill Saffo), ASAP -- UPDATED Oct. 30!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And MIRACULOUSLY my computer is suddenly WORKIN' RIGHT with NO NEW efforts on MY part.
 
 
More on all of this SOON (computer, holding steady!!!)!!!
 
 
* * *
 

>>> UPDATE Wednesday 30 October 2013: My Windows 7 computer is UNABLE to download and install Windows Defender updates and my anti-virus DID finally install for the FOURTH time in about two months -- that AFTER I un-installed Rapport, a program that Windows said I installed a week ago.


I had to think hard, but remember now that it was Bank of America's IT Department that recommended this security program in early 2012 after I got the account there and had problems with computer access of BoA. I did NOT install it a week ago!!! And while it might be a bad program NOW, it seemed good back then.


But this has NOT helped


1. Rapport was NOT listed in my programs list in Control Panel, so I could NOT un-install it.


2. After using Windows Restore back to BEFORE hackers or whomever actually installed "Rapport", nothing improves and BOTH Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers freeze, Task Manager will NOT load, and Windows will NOT shut down except for holding the Power button for 5 seconds.


THANK YOU UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!!!


I did discover that under Federal RACKETEERING LAW that the Law Enforcement, Courts, and Sen Goolsby will easily be charged under the OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE parts.
 
 
 
Obstruction of Justice
 
 
A criminal offense that involves interference, through words or actions, with the proper operations of a court or officers of the court.


The integrity of the judicial system depends on the participants' acting honestly and without fear of reprisals. Threatening a judge, trying to bribe a witness, or encouraging the destruction of evidence are examples of obstruction of justice. Federal and state laws make it a crime to obstruct justice.
 
 
 
 
 

End of NEW MATERIAL


* * *


After THREE HOURS of corruption of my computer by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, I doubt I will be allowed to continue long, now.


Details and Explanations coming soon . . .


Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: