Monday, October 14, 2013

SUPER-HOOTIE: The TWO TOP NAZIs in the USA Are Named "Kenan" -- but NOT blood-related!!!

 
Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (my mother), of the Heddingham community in Raleigh, NC, phone: (919) 231-3337.
 
 
 
And:
 
 
 
 
 
Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, home landline: I just discovered that Tom's home number has been DELETED FROM MY CELL PHONE's MEMORY!!!
 
 
 
I have it on an old cell that I'm too LAZY to find and fire up, so I called his listed landline number on Figure Eight Island: (910) 686-9209.
 
 
 
No answer and NO VOICEMAIL -- just like his number at home, ALSO a Time/Warner number!!!
 
 
 
TIME/WARNER -- parent of CNN NAZI INFO MACHINE, now behaving a little better:
 
 
 
BUT!!!: May Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt NEVER AGAIN encourage anyone they are interviewing to "Pray to God". If they are priests, ministers, rabbis, or imams, let them DISCLOSE THAT FACT TO US ALL!!!
 
 
 
And may NO NETWORK ever employ anyone like Piers Morgan who stated in FULL CONFIDENCE (right before interviewing Jesse Ventura, of ALL PEOPLE!!!), that Lee Harvey Oswald was the SOLE PERPETRATOR in the Assassination of President Kennedy.
 
 
 
Even the most GOD-HATING, RACIST, "CHRISTIAN" Republican has KNOWN BETTER THAN THAT for years and years and YEARS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> ALL THE SUPER-HOOTS!!!:



1. Although Tom Kenan doesn't KNOW IT (seemingly), he is TOTALLY CONTROLLED by my mother, via the Episcopal Church (and Republicans). Pity, the FOOL!!!



 
My mother and Tom Kenan have SUPPORTED a lot of activity, recently, but it has NOT been effective at anything but setting the REPUBLICAN PARTY up to FAIL!!!
 
 
 
And COLLAPSE!!!
 
 
 
And TAKE DOWN the Episcopal Church -- and POSSIBLY the Church of England as WELL!!!
 
 
 
God is not KIND to those who HATE HIM AND HIS WORTHY CREATION -- the ONLY actual "BODY OF GOD" we can ever PHYSICALLY KNOW!!!



All of it -- dark meat and light meat (and in-betweenishy).



2. I'll spare you the new computer problems that showed me that Windows has MORE deep processes than "RESTORE", and Windows and I worked through SEVERAL and WON!!!


Later, I got a string of calls from (686) 119 - 3760, a number with NO google results -- and I assume it is Mexican -- some guy (same voice each call), in Spanish tried to interest me in female prostitutes who could come right over -- but I pretended I understood NO SPANISH and he refused to recognize that, and each time continued like TED CRUZ giving Talking Points!!!


After a few -- and in as many minutes -- I took the battery out of the phone for an hour and no more calls from him since!!!


3. TODAY, I will call President Faust of Harvard University, to see if Harvard wants to go forward making a claim against Sewanee/Episcopal Church. As I've made clear, neither Tennessee Williams -- who is DEAD some 30 years now -- not I care about who has the money. It is PROPER STEWARDSHIP of the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY that is of concern to BOTH OF US -- yeah, I know he's dead and maybe I'm crazy, but that STILL DOES NOT AFFECT SEWANEE's TRACK-RECORD OF MIS-MANAGEMENT!!!


If President Faust does NOT want to go forward (or have some time to research before deciding), I am SICK OF FIGHTING, so will NOT contact Harvard's Board of Trustees. It will be ENTIRELY in their president's hands.


If and when they decide NOT to move forward, I will work the TOP Episcopal Bishop in the USA, The HEAD of Sewanee, and the Bishop presiding in St. John the Divine Cathedral in NYC. I might also work with one or more of the three TOP Officials of the Church of England who have LONG been on my email list (although ONE of them recently BLOCKED ME).


4. Today is ALSO a day to try re-contacting Jack Stein in Wilmington -- and if that does NOT work out, I'll go to City Council Members individually, maybe giving poor Charlie Rivenbark A REST after he was AMBUSHED by me -- me not realizing how to BETTER APPROACH a person at first.



Charlie MIGHT not know of ANY of this stuff -- the POINT of electing PUPPETS is that they NOT KNOW they are being manipulated, but to use spousal lies, threats to family, threats to job or business (or carrot-on-stick: offer a PROFITABLE BUSINESS DEAL, no???).


 
Well, let me get TO IT!!!



Scott!!!




 
"Four and twenty (420!!!) Blackbirds, baked in a pie . . . "
 
 
 
". . . and the BIRDS BEGAN TO SING!!!"
 




 
 
 
 
.

No comments: