Saturday, October 26, 2013

Han Hills of Wilmington Web SCREWED the New Hanover County Democratic Party!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> THIS POST WAS EMAILED TO 500 + the following members of the New Hanover County, North Carolina Democratic Party: 
 
 
Rapoole2000@yahoo.com,
 hawser83938@mypacks.net,
 swerner@ec.rr.com,
 jmwilson.05@gmail.com,
 jennysuehardison@yahoo.com,
 brendafong@bellsouth.net,
 chris@chrishardee.com,
 Bleech8982@aol.com,
 jbattlemorgan@gmail.com,
 elledgems@aol.com,
 arb2552@uncw.edu,
 gaylek@ec.rr.com,
 andrew.barnhill@duke.edu
 
 
* * * 
 
>>> THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS: -- with TEN DAYS to the election, Han Hills (who built and maintains the NHC Dem's website), has NO INFO  for any running candidates EXCEPT ONE, Mr. Kevin O'Grady (GO KEVIN!!!).
 
 
 
Not ONLY has Han Hills DONE THEM WRONG, but what does this say about the NHC Democrats GIVING A SHIT ABOUT AN ELECTION THAT MOSTLY SERVES TO MAINTAIN THE NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING in Port Wilmington???
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!:
 
 
 
1. I've ENDED my "yelling at everybody" phase, but there are PRACTICAL MATTERS to be fixed, and Wilmington is my NEW ADULT HOME TOWN (not counting Puerto Vallarta -- and I've RELEASED the Atlanta area).
 
 
I AM registered to vote in Wilmington, no???
 
 
2. I actually think Bill Saffo should CONTINUE as Mayor -- not only did I find I liked him PERSONALLY when I met him, I believe he is doing his best to deal with the ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION that narco-trafficking has caused to the Republican Party (especially), but Police Chief Evangelous (who when I lied LIVED (it was a funny typo, no???), there smoked crack daily in the home of an uncle of one of my friends), and of course District Attorney Ben David is TOTALLY CORRUPT like Sheriff Ed McMahon -- and all THREE of them are Democrats.
 
 
LORDY, what a mess!!!
 
 
3. I guess I'd better ADD a bunch of NHC Democrats to my email list -- so they can CORRECT THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY!!!
 
 
4. I know the Dems will THANK ME right away for bringing this matter to their ATTENTION!!!
 
 
Scott David Kenan
 
 
 
 
 
 .

No comments: