Tuesday, October 15, 2013

James Carlton of Raleigh, NC Police PROVES that the NC Gang Investigators Association ACTUALLY PROTECTS: EPISCOPAL/REPUBLICAN/NAZI/Confederate NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!! (Why it gets WORSE!!!)


 
Senator Johnny Come Lately, Republican, Arizona.
 
 
 
 
As AYE recall, virtually EVERY REPUBLICAN SENATOR and CONGRESSPERSON supported the TEA PARTY TRAITORS even AFTER the Govermint wuz Shutdown (not that it bothered THEM very much).




Raleigh police car hits houseA patrol car crashed into a home at 8041 Satillo Lane in north Raleigh around 11p.m. Saturday, Raleigh police said.
 
Is this the ENTIRE RACIST RALEIGH POLICE DEPARTMENT -- or just a car???
 
 
 
 
 
>>> UNBELIEVABLE!!!:
 
 
 
1. THREE of the people in the North Carolina Gang Investigators Association (out of the TEN I emailed), have now DEMANDED I take them off my email list. http://ncgangcops.org/home.html .



But only James Carlton has DEMANDED TWICE!!!



Perhaps he was one of the Raleigh cops who WITH NO WARNING and NO CURRENT ARGUMENTS between my parents and me, was called by them to PUT ME OUT and serve me "NO CONTACT" papers eight days before CHRISTMAS!!! -- the REASON??? I had told them the night before that I was CANCELLING the appointment with the SHRINK my parents had set me up with AFTER THEY PRIVATELY MET WITH STAFF who BEFORE that NEVER called me "bipolar", but AFTER MOM AND DAD spoke privately with him behind closed doors, and HE THEN INSISTED, suddenly, that I am BIPOLAR (no new speaking with ME, in-between) -- a DIAGNOSIS which he was NOT LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO GIVE!!!




My CHRISTMAS PRESENT from my parents was to KICK ME OUT so that I THEN BECAME broke and homeless for MOST of the next TWO ONE AND A HALF YEARS!!!


 
My siblings FULLY SUPPORTED THIS!!!



 
I did NOT cancel that appointment until AFTER I had scheduled one on my own with someone who would not LISTEN to the parents of a 60-year-old without his permission or a TRUE EMERGENCY.
 
 
 
 
The two BIGGEST BLOCKS of info I sent to the NORTH CAROLINA GANG INVESTIGATORS ASSOCIATION:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> MY EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH OFFICER CARLTON TODAY:
 
 
I apologize that the truth makes you UNCOMFORTABLE and this is your SECOND attempt to REFUSE INFORMATION about how Drug Gangs (arguably Republican Politicians and the Episcopal Church, primary -- as well as Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother, Betty Kenan of YOUR neighborhood -- and some Democrats like D.A. Ben David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and the crack-smokin' Police Chief Evangelous of Wilmington), actually operate in North Carolina.
 

Given that someone CLEVERLY chose your org's domain: "NC Gang Cops" so that it can go EITHER WAY -- law ENFORCING or DESTROYING -- and that 30% of those I emailed info to (some too smart to take me on), have DEMANDED I TAKE THEM OFF, I will now ASSUME until I get evidence otherwise that you PROMOTE DRUG ADDICTION and protect the Republican Party and Episcopal Church's NARCO-TRAFFICKING throughout North Carolina.
 

Good Luck to ya in the UPCOMING DAZE!!!
 

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile from North Carolina and cooperating with the Mexican Government to KICK OUT the US Government NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!)


On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM, J.Carlton NCGIA Region 6 & 7 Coordinator <jcarlton@ncgangcops.org> wrote:
 

 
Remove me from email list.

 
Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
 
* * *
 
 
AS TOLD TO ME BY SOME "STRAIGHT" WILMINGTON COPS:
 
 
 
"Crack is the drug of choice of ON DUTY Wilmington, NC POLICE OFFICERS."
 
 
 
(But not ALL of them!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
It seems that Wilmington, North Carolina WHITE RESIDENTS have a HUGE CRACK PROBLEM --
 
 
 
Which they share with WHITE OFFICERS in the Police Department.
 
 
 
Pity.
 
 
.

No comments: