Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Fellow North Carolinian​s: Do I have some "Drug Gang Info" for YOU!!!



 
"Junt" Sandra Ray Criner.





>>> EMAIL JUST SENT North Carolina Gang Investigators Association : http://www.ncgangcops.org/home.html


Scott Kenan
5:47 PM (6 minutes ago)
to spencer217, benp, rico.boyce, jcarlton, president, whastings, ehoskins, ckempf, john.rich, guarino.michel., Team, KIE, scoop, editorial, breakingnews, breakingnews, whqr, wilmjourn, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
 
Dear Mr. Spencer:

I found your name and organization from watching a WWAV TV-3 video of a brave woman in Wilmington who has "had enough" of drug gangs, and that led via the article to your organization. You being in New Hanover County Sheriff's Office, I wonder if we ever met while I lived in Wilmington from December 30, 2010 - May 1, 2012 (I'm 6' 11" tall). Not only was I downtown nearly all that time, but FIVE TIMES incarcerated in your jail for a total of nearly two months. The last time I checked Sheriff McMahon's jail records online, I could find my friends who graduated and left the state -- but NOT ME!!!

I was given a deal by District Attorney Benjamin R. David (who personally or through subordinates), told my attorney Jennifer Harjo that they had NO EVIDENCE of ANY of the eight crimes I was eventually charged with, but if I LEFT THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA for a year, they would DROP THEM ALL -- which I did, and then THEY did -- the reason being that I know TOO MUCH about the narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington -- after all, my parents helped set it up when they lived there in the 1980s and 1990s.

Currently, I am trying to get $2,000,000.00 compensation from City of Wilmington for GROSS VIOLATIONS of my CIVIL RIGHTS (details are in my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx ), in a friendly manner through Jack Stein -- but they have STOPPED RESPONDING to me, and then I CAUSED a bad phone call with council-person Charlie Rivenbark when I didn't realize I HAD to sound like a KOOK to him since my story is so incredible. I intend to sue for at least $100,000,000.00 if the City is not friendly about all this.

The bigger suit, though, will be against the Courts of North Carolina and my biggest outrage there (of literally DOZENS), was that in Judge Sandra Ray Criner's Court, she called my former roommate Brenda McKnight and her drug dealer, Gerald Austin Wynn and I, as THEY had brought some kind of charge against me -- but they did NOT SHOW and after Judge Criner had the halls searched, she DISMISSED THE CASE. I was so amazed and relieved I asked her to make certain she had dismissed it and she replied "Yes."

However, about ten minutes later, a bailiff caught me near the Court House on a public street and demanded I return to court. Judge Criner had FOUND THEM and opened it as if she had not dismissed the case!!! When I reported that to higher Court Authorities in Raleigh, they REFUSED to look at the Court Reporter's notes -- or the tapes as the Court House is fully wired -- and claimed there was NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing on Judge Criner's part, DISMISSING my appeal.

But more "double-jeopardy-or-whatever" than THAT (they could have just re-filed the suit, no -- since it never had an actual court hearing, just "Double-Dismissal"???), was that just a week before THAT, Judge Criner had signed the papers SWORN by Brenda McKnight (who actually told me later that Gerald-the-Drug-Dealer had FORCED HER TO DO IT), for Involuntary Commitment to the OAKS mental ward of the local hospital, where Dr. Martin, knowing it was all lies, got me out in three days -- the minimum.

Thank GOD my friend Danny Sinatra helped me move OUT of Brenda's house after all of that!!! I knew Danny from his Mom, Patricia Sinatra, whom I met by chance earlier that year -- and she sat me down for THREE HOURS to tell me the SECRETS of the Sinatra-Kennedy alliance, as well as how it was SHE who had engineered the sale of majority ownership in their Bank of America to my Kenan relatives

And it was at the Oaks that I met Evan Fish (who knew too much about narco-trafficking too -- including my old sales associate at www.pentagon-usa.com Lee Gosney who pretends to be a drug/alcohol counselor, but ACTUALLY connects all the illegal drugs coming in on US Air Force planes primarily at Maxwell AFB where we had THREE legitimate contracts, Lee in charge of making deals with Republican Politicians -- mostly -- for delivery of the illegal drugs for them to sell in their home regions of the country -- Evan having met Lee Gosney in Maine). I really DID see Pentagon Publishing owner Patrick Stansbury and former Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder passing thick envelopes of cash several times at Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA -- and will eventually testify in Court to same.

 
But Wilmington cops encouraged the crowd below to chant "Jump! JUMP! JUMP!!!" as my friend stood on the edge of the top of the parking deck next to the downtown Wilmington Library on or about Sept. 2. 2011 -- Evan Fish was his name -- and when the Sheriff's negotiator (she told me this personally by phone), had Evan talked BACK after about six hours, Wilmington cops directly below released his former girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, she ran up to him and whispered something in his ear and Evan yelled "THERE'S NO WAY OUT" and immediately jumped to his eventual death, many power lines spinning his body every WHICH way as he fell, still conscious.
 
 
 
>>> ADDED LATER: Police KNEW that Evan HATED Ellie Schwaner -- because she kept trying to FORCE HIM to deal drugs big-time, again. Evan was for two years the LARGEST distributor in Maine of Cocaine, and came to Wilmington to GET OUT, but the CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT had to murder him because of what he knew.
 

 
Despite the SIX HOUR NEGOTIATION, Police and Fire Fighters absolutely REFUSED to bring a net or something to catch him. He HAD to be MURDERED to protect Sen. Thom Goolsby and Ben David's narco-trafficking!!!
\


I have plenty of evidence of ALL MY CLAIMS (some being circumstantial), and am ALWAYS at the service of HONEST LAW ENFORCEMENT in the USA and here in Mexico, where I live.

 

CARRY ON!!!

 

I will copy this to some of your colleagues, and then post it on blog.

 
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico





 
Evan Fish's boyhood friend Christopher Allmond, seen on the right, then in the US Army, suffered TERRIBLY, and I responded to him:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: