Monday, October 7, 2013

My NIGGER OF THE DAY AWARD (may I NEVER award it AGAIN!!!)!!! -- and I call Mom TWICE this morning!!!

 
 
I ATTACK people who VOLUNTARILY act like Honkies and Niggers BOTH (but NEVER women, unnecessarily)!!!
 
 
 
 
This is from Buc-Ee's GONZO TRUCK STOP in El Campo, Texas, that I stopped at in late October, 2012 -- returning from picking up the last of my belongings in Stone Mountain, Georgia. There, I learned from the store manager that he was CLOSE FRIENDS with PANCHO SINATRA (Frank Sinatra, Jr.), who lived a STONE'S THROW AWAY from the truck stop and REGULARLY throws giant BARBECUES for ALL the local people!!!
 
 
 
Since I knew his first cousin Patricia Sinatra quite well -- and her son Danny Sinatra, as well -- I contemplated calling to see if I could spend the night at Pancho's Ranch, but decided I'd better get back to MEXiCO POST HASTE!!!
 
 
 
 * * *





>>> SHOCKING NEWS FROM DEKALB COUNTY, GEORGIA (and TWO phone calls this morning with my mother):



1. I received an email this morning from one of the MOST POWERFUL POLITICIANS in Metro Atlanta:


Lee May, District 5
Board of Commissioner 2013 Presiding Officer
Manuel J. Maloof Center
1300 Commerce Drive
Decatur, GA 30030
404-371-4745 phone
404-687-2411 fax
lmay@dekalbcountyga.gov


Lee sent ONLY this and REFUSED TO EVEN SIGN IT!!! Normal on informal emails, yes, but look at the message: "This is the 2nd request to be removed from this email list. Thank you for abiding by our request."



Is this the ROYAL WE of some misplaced African Hottentot King -- or do my emails to that address get SPLIT OUT to all Dekalb County Commissioners, so he has conferenced with THEM and they voted or informally agreed that they do NOT want to see my REPORTS OF CORRUPTION of DeKalb and other Atlanta Authorities, including :



1A. JUDGE LINDA WARREN HUNTER and her ties to NEWT GINGRICH's narco-trafficking in 1990.



2B. The staff of DeKalb County Government -- beginning two years ago -- have ALTERED the DeKalb County Courts Database online SEVERAL TIMES to remove Judge Hunter's actions (that I now possess original Judge Linda-signed COURT JUDGEMENTS from then), later CHANGED the records of Sean Hannity of Fox News's BEST FRIEND Christal Presley and her several LYING actions against me in DeKalb Courts -- INCLUDING the Felony Warrant that cops in Wilmington TWICE held me for HALF AN HOUR and GOT DeKalb Sheriff's decision NOT to extradite me to Georgia on the FELONY WARRANT that they VERIFIED EXISTED -- as well as prosecutors BRING IT UP IN COURT in New Hanover County, North Carolina in spring 2011 (first time in NC Courts over lawyer DAVID NASH's "Cyber-Stalking" charge for telling the TRUTH about all the drug deals I witnessed in his COSTELLO'S GAY PIANO BAR on Princess Street in Wilmington -- AS EVIDENCE OF MY CRIMINAL PAST!!!



>>> SPECIAL NOTE -- ADDED LATER: Costello's Gay Piano Bar is ACTUALLY OWNED by David Nash and John Stike, DDS. In the mid-1980s, JOHN STIKE (20 years older than me -- ancient now), had his YOUNG boyfriend pick me up in David's gay bar -- then on Market Street (access by back alley, only), take me home, and as SOON AS I GOT NEKKID, that guy disappeared -- replaced by JOHN STIKE, DDS -- nekkid and sporting a VERY SERIOUS-SIZED BONER!!!


I protested, and the DECOY returned to administer "poppers" (a vapor that OPENS THE INVOLUNTARY SPHINCTER), to my nose whilest El Dentista plunged in DEEP, too quickly so I YELPED.




THIS WAS BORDERLINE RAPE!!!



John Stike, DDS (and large land-developer, later), attends First Presbyterian main service every Sunday -- sitting ALONE at the main-aisle end of his pew (halfway back, right side).


David Nash ONLY attended First Presbyterian's services on Christmas and Easter Days. He always looked FABULOUS and came accompanied by different females -- sitting on the LEFT side, two THIRDS the way back.


Rev. Ernie Thompson once upbraided me for criticizing as REVERENTIAL and IMPORTANT a member-in-good-standing as Ernie CLAIMED David Nash WAS!!!


And ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE -- Rev. Thompson made District Attorney Benjamin R. David a DEACON just to help him hide HIS narco-trafficking. The now late Rev. James "Jim" Holderness (with SUPER-ARYAN WIFE GINNY-THE-CHEERFULL!!!), actually ADMITTED that he and Ernie Thompson were PROUD TO PROTECT BEN DAVID"!!! !!! !!!






Mercy!!!




NO EVIDENCE OF IT (the DeKalb Felony Warrant against me), NOW EXISTS ON DEKALB COURT DATABASE!!!



And when I FIRST confronted Christal Presley with her LIES and ties to Sean Hannity, etc., in January of 2010, within 10 minutes, American Express Bank robo-called me to say that they had DROPPED MY CREDIT LIMIT by $24,000.00 to $230.00 that then remained -- EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE SAME JOB FOR 18 YEARS AND NO CREDIT BLEMISH SINCE 1990.



This occurred after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night -- ILLEGAL for ANYONE to make business robo-calls in Georgia then for ANY REASON!!!



Christal just wanted me to know that she and SEAN HANNITY had TONS OF POWER!!!







Between August and December of 2012, the DeKalb Court Database was RETROACTIVELY CHANGED to show that American Express's SUIT AGAINST ME was DISMISSED -- rather than WON for about $25,000.00 in ABSENTIA in August of 2010.



I PROMISE to put Lee May in FEDERAL PRISON as soon as POSSIBLE!!!



Scott David Kenan

 
* * *


>>> THINGS WERE FAR MORE CIVILIZED WHEN I SPOKE WITH MOM (Praise Jesus and QUETZALCOATL!!!) :



1. I wanted Mom to know that I had emailed sister Jane letting her know I am giving half my proceeds from THIS BLOG'S MATERIAL about the NAZIFICATION of the USA by Mom and her top HONCHO'S: Dick Cheney, Coach Lou Holtz, and Sean Hannity -- as the material about the members of my OWN FAMILY would SHOCK any US Patriot, so in compensation for their CONTRIBUTION to MY STORY (not THEIR "story"!!!), this seems only fair.



Many readers KNOW that Tennessee Williams gave HALF ALL RIGHTS to THE GLASS MENAGERIE to Edwina Williams (who died at age 99, one year before I began working for Tom), as compensation for SHREDDING HER ASS ON STAGE!!!


 
Like "Father", like "son" .



And when I worked for Thomas Lanier Williams III, he told me several times that his MOTHER was the source of ALL DISCORD in his life (almost), but that late in life he had come to ADMIRE his father for putting up with the BITCH as well as he HAD. Tennessee said that he had come to GENUINELY ADMIRE his Dad (except for calling him "Miss Nancy" -- such and so forth . . . ) 




2. At one point it was MOM (NOT me), who brought up specific politics, and I stopped her so we did not end up screaming at each other.

 
 
See, I'm REALLY GETTING BETTER!!!



Now, I have several KEY CALLS to make today -- and will report on those later.


Scott









 
Sean and SOME OF HIS BOYS!!!



.

No comments: