Monday, October 7, 2013

No Mo Phone A-Callin' TODAY --I'm PLUM/PLUMB Tuckered Out!!!

 
Sorry I could not find this in a more ENTHUSIASTIC SIZE (and blowing it up makes it illegible).
 
 



>>> THIS JUST IN: For the FIRST TIME EVER, I get ALL MEXICAN ADS en Espanol on www.foxnews.com -- HA!!! So I have NO WAY to know if Tom & Betty Kenan of North Carolina STILL advertise in the USA.



That said, I can tell you they do NOT advertise to any GOD-DAMNED NON-WHITE MEXICANS!!!








* * * 
 
 
>>> BUT I KEEP ADDING NEW MATERIAL TO TODAY'S EARLIER POSTS.
 
 
 
This addition is worth REPRINTING!!!:
 
 
 
Many readers KNOW that Tennessee Williams gave HALF ALL RIGHTS to THE GLASS MENAGERIE to Edwina Williams (who died at age 99, one year before I began working for Tom), as compensation for SHREDDING HER ASS ON STAGE!!!


 
Like "Father", like "son" .



 
And when I worked for Thomas Lanier Williams III, he told me several times that his MOTHER was the source of ALL DISCORD in his life (almost), but that late in life he had come to ADMIRE his father for putting up with the BITCH as well as he HAD. Tennessee said that he had come to GENUINELY ADMIRE his Dad (except for calling him "Miss Nancy" -- such and so forth . . . ) 

 
 
My OWN father is QUITE SIMILAR (but MUCH bigger-dicked).



 
 
Dakin, Edwina, and Tennessee Williams
 
 
 
 
 
The Reverend Walter E. Dakin, Episcopal
 
 
.
 

No comments: