Monday, October 28, 2013

Super Duper "WALK ON WATER" Cool -- Praise JESUS!!! !!! !!!

 
"Just Captured" (via the Internets)!!!
 
 
 


SURELY everyone got tired of my using the following picture of me with Jesus (the Original -- not much aged), and the

HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!



 
 
 
Well, on Facebook THIS pic showed up in my feed -- and I KNEW IT HAD TO BE HIM!!! I had seen NOTHING of him on Facebook since late 2009 -- and he posts ALL THE TIME:
 
 
 
 
Jonathan Andreoli (actually born in Uruguay -- I dated an "illegal" Uruguayan in Atlanta in 2009 -- his foreskin WOULD NOT RETRACT!!!), with his girlfriend -- THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
 



>>> AND JUST NOW, Jonathan "liked" my comment that I am the 2 meters 10 CRAZY GRINGO he met in Parity Brazil in September of 2009 -- and I'm THRILLED to see him so happy!!!



 
You can SEE why I got a tad "aggressive" -- but Jonathan is a LATINO -- and NOBODY SOUTH OF THE US - MEXICAN BORDER gives a HOOT if ya make an unwanted pass -- they TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!!!
 
 
 
 

 
And MOST Straight People are COOL!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: