Monday, October 21, 2013

Tom & Betty Kenan-OWNED, virtually, FOX NEWS ONLINE Goes RIGHT OFF THE RAILS!!!

 
Tom and Betty Kenan turned their backs to hack at this fig tree -- and have done WORSE to American Democracy through their wholly-owned THE BREAKERS HOTEL ads -- nearly the ONLY advertising on FOX!!!






>>> FIRST SOME UPDATES:



For whatever reason, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to hold an Internets connection this morning, so I am beginning this in Word and will paste into blog when the CIA/NSA allows me to. 

I called first the Clerk of Courts for New Hanover County, North Carolina, and she said they have NO online database of past court actions (unlike nearly EVERONE ELSE IN THE WORLD), but if I had a case number, she could see the status of how cases are SCHEDULED (only) with court dates. Previously, I have only needed to supply my NAME for that info – but I didn’t want to RILE HER too much by pointing that out.



>>> ADDED @ 10:58 PM, CDT!!!: I just realized that now that there are NO PENDING CASES AGAINST ME, I'm ALLOWED TO TALK TO DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID!!!



 
District Attorney Benjamin R. David was SWORN INTO OFFICE by my personal friend, Judge James H. Faison III, whom I met at the SAME FUNCTION where I also met Mayor Bill Saffo -- and Sheriff McMahon was there -- as was Ben David (ONLY Mr. David STANDING ALONE -- as if no one else would TALK TO HIM!!!), in the parking lot of the NARCO-TRAFFICKING CHURCH, Bethesday Christian Life Church, led by Rev. Shivers, that sponsored MERCY HOUSE SHELTER, now gone!!!
 

 
More than that, by just now CALLING AROUND, I learned that Mercy House Shelter is now INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED, and only RENTS the space from Bethesday Life Church, now, PRAISE GOD FOR GETTING RID OF THE GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS AND THEIR NARCO-TRAFFICKING MINISTER!!!


 
Still leaves you WONDERING why Wilmington's CREAM OF THE POLITICAL CROP were PAYING GRATITUDE to Rev. Shivers that day, nes pas???




I'll call Ben David after lunch to see what HE KNOWS about that RESTRAINING ORDER Renee Saffo got against MAYOR BILL SAFFO!!!




 
THIS NOVEMBER, Wilmington, NC is having its FIRST RED-COMMUNIST MAYORAL ELECTION!!! ONLY incumbent Mayor Bill Saffo (NOMINAL democrat, ONLY!!!), is actually running as a COMMUNIST!!!
 
 
 
NO MORE TWO-PARTY ELECTIONS in Wilmington, NC!!!
 
 
 
Bill Saffo MADE A DEAL with Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican), who RUNS THE NARCO-TRAFFICKING in Port Wilmington for Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty Kenan, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (my mother), the Episcopal Church and BUSH/CHENEY/CLINTON.




Just THINK OF ALL THE MAYHEM I can cause -- now that there is NO LEGAL REASON not to talk with D.A. Ben David!!! And REMEMBER, when I was in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in Fall of 2011, one of the others there who takes care of Ben David's lawn (and gives GREAT BLOW JOBS AS WELL), told me that Stephanie David (the Missus), told him that Ben COULD NOT SLEEP WELL due to problems with a "Scott" -- this told to me BEFORE I actually MET the guy, he speaking to the person NEXT TO ME, when I laughingly THEN identified myself!!!


More on Ben David (and I will NOT sexually solicit Ben when I call!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html
 

I called the Public Defender’s Office. Yesterday, after a several day wait before answering, Jennifer Harjo sent me an email that IN FACT all cases which she represented me on HAVE BEEN DROPPED. This does NOT say anything about the couple of cases I WAS DENIED A PUBLIC DEFENDER ON, cases involving Judge Sandra Ray Criner and Judge Jeffrey Noecker. 

But I assume it is safe to say they were dropped as well – and who cares if I have a “record” – it’s not like I’m applying for a JOB. 

Also of interest, was that although Jen Harjo DID NOT ANSWER my DIRECT QUESTION about this in her email to me, I WAS able to get the assistance of the recept in the Public Defender’s Office to ask one of the legal team there, and IN FACT, they never heard of a program in North Carolina to COMPENSATE those held unfairly in NC jails and prisons – so it was probably a STREET RUMOR, only.



 
One of Robert Arnold Trahan's MUG SHOTS from being admitted to New Hanover County Detention Center in 2011.
 

 

I just checked the New Hanover County JAIL DATABASE: (if this is the WRONG ONE, perhaps someone can redirect me): http://p2c.nhcgov.com/p2c/jailinmates.aspx , and I STILL am not in it, but Robert Trahan (FREQUENTLY mentioned in this blog), IS NO LONGER THERE!!! Now he LEFT Wilmington for Texas, where he’s remained, about two years ago, but every OTHER time I’ve searched this database, Robbie’s RECORD OF BEING IN JAIL came right up. 

Sheriff Ed McMahon has PURGED Robbie (a HUGE ally of District Attorney Benjamin R. David – AGAINST ME – who got LOTS of minor charges dropped by the D.A. for giving him EVIDENCE AGAINST ME (all false, since even Ben David admitted to my attorney Jen Harjo that they had NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE AGAINST ME). 

CLEARLY THIS MEANS that they PREFER I sue the CRAP out of North Carolina Courts System (and I’m GLAD I’ve kept so many “screen captures” to prove my POINTS)!!!

2. I called Jack Stein in the Risk Management Division of the City of Wilmington, but of course he did not take my call. I left him a message that he and I need to come to a settlement IN THE FRIENDLY WAY, or I will begin calling TONS of powerful people in and around Wilmington -- asking THEM for details of Mayor Bill Saffo's DIVORCE and the reason WHY Renee Saffo had to take out a RESTRAINING ORDER against the Mayor.


80% of the Key Search Words that lead people to this blog (I only see the ten most popular, always changing), have to do with the RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BILL AND RENEE SAFFO. It would be a TON OF FUN to BLITZ-CALL all over Wilmington about all of this BEFORE the election, no???


Working with me will PREVENT THIS, and I left Jack Stein a message that I'll try him back today, later -- although he got my cell number several times and he DID email me once, so I KNOW he knows how to contact me.


* * *


>>> CONTINUING!!!





A check of www.foxnews.com -- might as well be OWNED by Tom & Betty Kenan since virtually ONLY THEY have advertising there, and this goes back AT LEAST weeks and weeks -- shows NO REPORTING on Main Page, Politics Page, or World Page of the following stories ALL OVER every other news source, almost!!!:


1. The recent polls showing the "Republican Brand" CONTINUES to FALL in popularity, with a MAJORITY of Americans now thinking a REPUBLICAN HOUSE is a very BAD THING!!!


2. NO MENTION of the CIA/NSA spying on EITHER France or Mexico!!!


Is it ANY WONDER that viewers of FOX NEWS test LOWER in knowledge of CURRENT EVENTS than people who AVOID NEWS -- and people who get their news from ANY OTHER MAJOR SOURCE!!!




 
And the REAL PROBLEM with Barack Obama is that Bush/Cheney have him BLACKMAILED over his past RAMPANT homosexual adventures, so he ALLOWS the CIA/NSA to CONTINUE as the WORLD'S LARGEST DRUG MAFIA!!!
 
 
 
 
The FIRST image to come up when I just image-googled "Republican Drug Mafia"???:
 
 
 
 
 
And then there is always THIS:
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: