Tuesday, October 1, 2013

VICTORY!!! Tom & Betty Kenan have REMOVED ALL THEIR ADS from FOX NEWS ONLINE!!!

 
 
 
 
 
Just now, I found that on FOX NEWS www.foxnews.com , today's roll-out of "Obamacare" did NOT make it as a TOP STORY, but farther down their front page I found they are MOSTLY having a
 
 
 
GLITCH WATCH!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BREAKING -- BREAKING!!! @ 2:10 PM, CDT: In the LAST HOUR, Iran leads hits of this blog, followed by Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
 
 
 
(Other than US hits -- almost half.)
 
 
 
* * *
 


>>> I ALSO FOUND:


1. The entire tone of Fox News's coverage of the Government Shutdown is that the "Liberal-Ass Media" is making a big deal of something that few will notice.


2. Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan (both of the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill triangle in North Carolina), after WEEKS if not MONTHS being the ONLY advertiser on Fox News Online, have REMOVED ALL THEIR ADS!!!


 
I claim DUE TO THIS BLOG!!!



I TOLD YOU, I ALWAYS WIN!!!



3. Replacements ads are for Banamex-owned Mexican Flagship airlines, Aeromexico, and for "fat loss" programs.



 
Now, Betty and Frank Hawkins Kenan are
 
 
 
DANCIN' AGAIN!!!
 
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: