Tuesday, May 23, 2023

RP: A Federal Agent Knocked on My Door Today -- and then DEBRIEFED ME for Fifteen Minutes (must be about TIME for Wilmington's COMEUPPANCE)!!! / David Pepper -- Seen on MSNBC's Chris Hayes' Show -- is the Ohio Patriot I Must Write -- ASAP!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/a-federal-agent-knocked-on-my-door.html








Lighten UP -- everybody!!!




May be an illustration of 2 people

 
Here's why you should not GOSSIP.
In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of
wisdom. One day, someone came to find the great
philosopher and said to…
See more

Here's why you should not GOSSIP.

In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great
reputation of wisdom. One day, someone
came to find the great philosopher and said
to him:

- Do you know what I just heard about your
friend?

- A moment, replied Socrates. Before you tell
me, I would like to test you the three sieves.

- The three sieves?

- Yes, continued Socrates. Before telling
anything about the others, it's good to take
the time to filter what you mean. I call it the
test of the three sieves. The first sieve is
the TRUTH. Have you checked if what
you're going to tell me is true?

- No, I just heard it.

- Very good! So, you don't know if it's true.
We continue with the second sieve, that of
KINDNESS. What you want to tell me about
my friend, is it good?

- Oh, no! On the contrary.

- So, questioned Socrates, you want to tell
me bad things about him and you're not
even sure they're true? Maybe you can still
pass the test of the third sieve, that of
UTILITY. Is it useful that I know what you're
going to tell me about this friend?

- No, really.

- So, concluded Socrates, what you were
going to tell me is neither true, nor good,
nor useful. Why, then, did you want to tell
me this?

"Gossip is a bad thing. In the beginning it
may seem enjoyable and fun, but in the
end, it fills our hearts with bitterness and
poisons us, too!

Pope Francis
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



davidpepper4ohio@gmail.com


May 24, 2023


Dear Mr. Pepper,


My name is Scott David Kenan, I was born in Cincinnati in 
1951 -- some years after my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) 
Kenan, headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs 
right after Germany surrendered, and worked with the 
Roman Catholic Church and the CIA to perfect Dr. Josef
 Mengele's research on NAZI MIND CONTROL. Mom 
did so well, they renamed it for her: Project MK ULTRA:




My father, William Scott Kenan, deceased since 2014, 
worked for Sun Oil Company and was transferred to 
Louisville, KY when I was six, and then to the Philadelphia, 
PA area -- before being transferred to Columbus, OH, in 
summer of 1968, so we could live across the street from 
Coach Lou Holtz, who with his wife Beth and my parents 
planned the eventual NAZI takeover of the USA by 
"Christians" of BOTH Political Parties -- and by instruction 
of the then Pope.




Later, my parents with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, 

organized the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC 

and Atlanta, GA during the 1980s and 1990s. I now live 

in Wilmington, but lived 1983 - 1990 2010 in Atlanta and Stone 

Mountain, GA -- and actually KNEW Ehrlichman well -- 

he invited me TWICE to his luxury condo in the early 

1990s, while I worked for Patrick Lee Stansbury of 

www.Pentagon-USA.us and also www.TopGrad.com

He wanted to meet the SON of America's TOP NAZIS -- 

and I was CLUELESS, then.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


And look who was supplying him!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


The CIA is SCREWING -- in real time 

-- with the formatting on my old 

ORIGINAL BLOG

https://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- and it is 

DISTRACTING, but TYPICAL!!!


My parents moved on, but I went to Denison University on 

partial scholarship after first getting the highest scores on 

my College Boards in Math & Science at my high school, 

but after one course in Studio Art, changed my major to it 

and before graduating in 1973, won a US State 

Department Art Contest and my Prints were hung in 30 US 

Embassies and Consulates. I was ALSO the last assistant 

to Tennessee Williams, so knew many Kennedys intimately 

-- as well as got to meet President and Mrs. Reagan in the 

White House.


I've spent nearly five years in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta 

by help of Colin Powell's people, and today my TOP Military 

Ally is Lt. Gen. Russel Honore':



But I have over 6,000 blog postings going back to 2008 -- 

and have had over six million views. You can get all the 

DETAILS on the backstory of how both my Kenan and my 

Meyer relatives are in the THICK of having put Trump into 

office and then were Joe Biden's HUGE SUPPORT (the 

Press reports he's still taking HUGE SUMS 

from Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL). If Biden gets 

anything other than a CLEAN Debt-Ceiling Increase, that 

is that he is STILL SLAVE to Thomas S. Kenan III, Rahm 

Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Joe Manchin, Jim Clyburn, Henry 

Cuellar -- and Tom Kenan's top business partner, Vladimir 

Putin.


This to David Axelrod is the BEST LETTER I have written so 

far -- and because I'm having trouble with the 

"Old Blog", I will send this to you and a few of my typical 

witnesses in Government, Press, and Law Enforcement, 

then write a SECOND POSTING about the Federal 

Agent who visited me at about 6:00 PM. Then I will 

COMBINE them in sending my 600 or so regular email 

contacts, the President, VEEP, the Obamas, SCOTUS, 

then LOTS of TOP DEMOCRATS.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-write-david-axelrod-cnns-senior.html


I just don't trust Sen. Sherrod Brown. He and his wife Connie 

Schultz must have turned President Adam Weinberg and all 

in Denison's Writing Department to SHUN ME. Connie 

writes for the US TODAY/GANNETT Group -- 

same outfit that runs Wilmington's Star News -- 

to SUPPORT Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy.


I'd better get CRACKING -- if I hope to sleep before dawn!!!


Scott




.

No comments: