Thursday, May 11, 2023

RP: A Day of TOTAL CELEBRATION as Donald Trump HUNG HIMSELF on CNN Last Night -- Giving E. Jean Carroll REASON to SUE HIM AGAIN for What She ALREADY Successfully SUED HIM -- and then George Santos TANKED the CHRISTIAN/REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/a-day-of-total-celebration-as-donald.html







>>>  VEEP Harris and ALL OTHERS !!!:


I'm in a HURRY to meet a Publishing DEADLINE , so DIG THIS!!!:


Dear President Biden,


I can ONLY continue to TENTATIVELY support you -- if you turn your RECENT WORDS against Kenan Companies EXXON-MOBIL, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the American Petroleum Institute, and of course Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan  -- and THEIR top Business Partner, Christian Vladimir Putin -- into REAL LAW & ACTION !!!


The REAL WORLD is SICK of LYING CHRISTIANS!!!  YOU have NOT RENOUNCED the "Divinity" of "Jesus Christ" -- you DEVIL!!! 


Make of this what you WILL!!!:




Act like a MAN  -- not like a CHRISTIAN BITCH !!!




Scott

1h 
Shared with Public
Public



As READERS know, I am TRYING to get OUT OF POLITICAL BLOGGING, but I keep getting called back to do it. Blog hits have been SKY HIGH, and Russia, Ukraine, Canada, Mexico, and South Korea are the HEAVY HITTERS, other than the USA.


There is a TON of stuff I could blog about the TOTAL CORRUPTION of Lower Cape Fear GOVERNMENT and CHRISTIAN CLERGY by the NAZI PARTY, USA, but it is ALL FALLING APART more quickly than I could blog about it -- LOL!!!


An Email to Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., that distributes my Social Security Funds to me -- because my sister Jane Ann Kenan, THEN a Disability Benefits Judge, told me HOW to fill out the FORM to be declared INCOMPETENT to handle my funds, and I got APPROVED for Disability in 2012 FASTER than is normal.


UNFORTUNATELY, when Teri Motsinger and my Physician Dewey Bridger III both WROTE to Disability several years ago -- saying that in their experience I am FULLY CAPABLE of handling my finances, they replied that I would need to have FULL HOUR sessions -- TWICE PER WEEK -- for at least TWO YEARS, and then THAT Psychiatrist's opinion MIGHT BE ACCEPTED by them, I knew that Teri has done me TOO MUCH GOOD, and I'd rather pay her monthly fee until I DIE -- as it would STILL BE CHEAPER than to do as they said I HAD TO DO -- and don't promise to ACCEPT the Shrink's Opinion!!!


Teri Motsinger and New Hanover County Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo are the TWO REAL CHRISTIANS whom I TRUST in the Lower Cape Fear!!!:


>>> The Bills!!!


To:  Teri

Cc: jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, bojones1951@gmail.com, Scott Kenan


Hi Teri,


WHAT A TIME, huh??? My immediate family continues to lie to me compulsively, so I realized they divorced me, I still love them all, but doubt I will again in my life see them in person -- THANK GOD!!! 


Mom has begun DELAYING her promised trip to Wilmington to show me PHOTOS of Connor and Kat's WEDDING and young "Jack" Kenan, their son -- born BEFORE my family let me know they were even MARRIED!!! CRAZY CHRISTIANS , no???




FACEBOOK is now my ALLY!!! They kicked me off FOR LIFE, but after half a year let me back on -- and STOPPED censoring me. 


The following person is the MOST IMPORTANT ally I have ever had. Imran Anwar confirmed that everyone at CNN and FOX NEWS knew while it happened that GW BUSH, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal families. And I will NEVER BELIEVE CNN and MSNBC until they OUT GAY OBAMA!!!



But then Richard Nixon had his long affair with Bebe Rebozo -- and in 2010, my GAY nephew Connor was originally engaged to Bebe's next-door neighbor and my brother and sister-in-law were out on TWO of her parents' yachts -- her parents broke it off when they read what I'd blogged about Connor and a friend showing their 2nd grade class a GRAPHIC demo of fellatio when teacher was out of the class!!! Then Connor was GAY for 15 years, and now is married to a female OB/GYN. That is CONNOR's problem, no???


I see the City and/or County are giving money to The Good Shepherd/Katrina Knight -- who in 2011 not only posted a sign with my photo saying "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE Scott Kenan" with my address, their employees MURDERED two friends of my then roommate, an undocumented South American, who the Shepherd had FORCED all three to work without pay. And then, and I assume now, Katrina Knight is one of the BIGGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS in Wilmington. In fact, Katrina took me to COURT to stop me from blogging about that, wasted several thousand of their dollars on a LAWYER -- but the JUDGE LAUGHED THEM OUT OF COURT -- since EVERYONE in Wilmington knows this is TRUE -- except some BLIND CHRISTIANS. BOTTOM LINE proving Ms. Knight is NOTHING LIKE YOU, is that the Good Shepherd under Katrina Knight has NEVER LET AN AUDITOR examine their books -- UNHEARD OF for a CHARITY!!!




So, I include my invoice copies that you need for Auditors!!!


This is my posting about Imran Anwar that Facebook kicked me off for -- for a month, years ago. TOUGH READING for Christians:




In the interest of FULL TRANSPARENCY, I am copying my "Family Group".


Thanks for ALL you do!!! You have been a GREAT HELP to me in sorting things out!!!

Scott
 
Shared with Public
Public
In 2010, @Imran Anwar -- a longtime Facebook Friend --
told me that Americans were so STUPID, they would
rather worship the Pagan Idol Jesus (who never could
have come back from the dead nor ascended bodily
into "heaven"), than accept that our Christian
Government -- specifically GW Bush, Dick Cheney,
Donald Rumsfield, etc. -- had caused 9/11/2001 with
their business partners the Saudi Royal and Bin Laden
Families -- to impose RESTRICTIONS on Freedoms of
Press, Speech, and Religion. In 2017, George Bush's
cousin Bill Toups found me here in Wilmington, NC,
and after the sex, we discussed how the Bush Family
(CIA control, etc.), with my Kenan Family (control of
EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage
Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Presbyterian and
Episcopalian Churches), have LED worldwide
HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY
with Vladimir Putin -- ANOTHER devout "Christian" !!!
At that time, FACEBOOK kicked me off for a month for
putting a link to my report on FB, but I'll TRY IT AGAIN
to see if Facebook now ALLOWS Freedom of Speech!!!
May be an image of 2 people
IMRAN
News personality
Send message

IMRAN is feeling happy in New York, NY.

 
Spectacular Engineering New LIRR Terminal 150 Feet Below
Manhattan NY - IMRAN™
I consider Manhattan, New York my forever American hometown
for 36 years! I have always admired the feats of engineering that
show up as literally countless skyscrapers and train tunnels
upon tunnels under the granite foundation since more than a
century.
I have also been a Long Island Railroad (LIRR) user since 1993,
literally years ago when I first found the spot to build my home
on the NY South Shore beach in Suffolk. But those trains went
from the old dilapidated Penn Station, under the landmark
Madison Square Gardens.
Grand Central Terminal is an architectural work of art. I often go
there when in the area. But I only took subway trains because
the other trains went north of New York City, and Long Island is
to the East.
After many years of incredible underground digging and
construction, plus the completion of a decades old planned
tunnel, now I can take LIRR to Long Island from here too. I just
didn’t have a chance to use it yet.
I was in Manhattan last week to speak at a Future Of SaaS
event at the world famous Rockefeller Center.
After a great dinner hosted at world by the organizers, one of
the attendees and I were chatting about technology when we
realized we both were going to take the same LIRR train. He
mentioned taking it from Grand Central and I said I hadn’t
used it yet. So off we went.
What an incredible experience. The train tracks are nearly 150
feet beneath the city. That is nearly 15 stories DEEP. That’s
deeper than the tallest buildings in many cities.
Imagine the marvel of engineering this is as I looked at the view
from the escalator. it leads to the $12 Billion station that’s
350,000 square feet (33,000 square meters)! It took basically a
century from idea to conception but what an amazing feat. I’ll
post a video later. As you can tell, I ❤️ NY!
© 2023 IMRAN™
#Architecture, #city, #citylife, #cityscape, #IMRAN, #landmark,
#Manhattan, #NewYork, #NewYorkCity, #engineering,
#GrandCentral, #LIRR, #TrainStation, #tunnel, #underground,
#commuting, #transportation, #CivilEngineering,
#MechanicalEngineering, #travel, #travelogue,


>>> TO CELEBRATE THIS  NEW AGE OF THE ARTIST  -- WHICH I HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED TO HELP BRING IN -- I'M COMPLETELY RE-POSTING THIS, FOLLOWED BY  LINKS TO SOME RELATED POSTINGS :



"There are three steps from fantasy to reality: desire, decision, determination."



Imran Anwar (1962– )
Innovator

Business 1990


>>> ADDED LATER: I got a received receipt from Imran's secured server -- and then emailed it out to these people:

To imran@imran.com imran@imran.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, mike@signorile.com mike@signorile.com, mike@collegiatepubs.com mike@collegiatepubs.com, ari@msnbc.com ari@msnbc.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, harvardiop@gmail.com harvardiop@gmail.com, president@harvard.edu president@harvard.edu, info@harrywalker.com info@harrywalker.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Welcome to IMRAN.COM



Media play a decisive role in anything from the initiation of wars to the way persons live their daily life. They influence what persons think and do, how they treat each other, and what their desires for shelter, food, sex and work etc are. Also what fields of knowledge persons get access to. Media have an important influence on what is considered significant in a society, by directing attention at certain events and persons and avoiding others.

IMRAN is the acronym for Information & Media Resources, Affiliations, & Networks, created by Imran Anwar in 1979, far ahead of the advent of today's modern networks. 

IMRAN offers the complete spectrum of information related services to clients. Starting from information acquisition, to information retrieval, storage, and transmission, we provide one-stop solutions. We work with the world's largest providers of information and "content" and help the media use technology as a strategic tool. 

Our work includes establishing national level newspapers using technology, introduction of Internet services in Pakistan, syndication of media properties worldwide, intellectual rights acquisition and protection, and creation of new content. 

IMRAN is part of the IMRAN Group of companies, which includes more than 100 small and dynamic organizations. These cover the gamut from social-networking, content monetization, citizen journalism type professional media networking, online payments, credit cards, aviation, development programs in third world countries, micromedia, social comments, media commentaries, online content protection, etc.


Imran continues to be invited to deliver keynote speeches (most recent being Insight Innovation in Philadelphia and the upcoming MRMW in Minneapolis), in addition to being on radio and TV, giving his popular, outspoken, and well-respected opinions on Pakistan, Afghanistan, US foreign policy, terrorism, Islam and the World, and peace in the Middle East. 

He continues to be an outspoken critic of the agents of terror and their sympathizers in Pakistan responsible for the latest carnage in Pakistan and other countries. His recent speech at a well attended event inspired several hundred attendees, young, and old.


And from here: http://c250.columbia.edu/c250_celebrates/your_columbians/imran_anwar.html



Imran Anwar raised a ruckus in 1989 at Columbia Business School, exhorting the MIS department to give e-mail to business-school students because the Internet would revolutionize business. He was mocked for making geeky demands and was refused. He even paid out of his own pocket to have Columbia offer him e-mail. 

In 1990, working single-handedly and starting with just one computer, he went on to establish the top-level Internet domain for his native Pakistan (.PK), which is still privately controlled. He established the first Internet Service Provider in that whole region. Pakistan today has cheaper internet services than even U.S. residents enjoy. 

He then established one of the world's first daily online newspapers (PakistaNews) and was founder of Pakistan News Service, one of the most respected online national newswires. He brought every major Pakistani newspaper online with free content for readers worldwide, years before major U.S. newspapers set up Web sites. 

Not content with his being acknowledged as father of the Internet in Pakistan, Imran went on to revolutionize financial services in Pakistan. Despite Pakistan being deemed a sovereign risk at that time, he convinced MasterCard to issue its first credit-card license to a Pakistani bank, leading this to be one of the few markets MasterCard has a huge lead over other card brands. 

To jump start the market and to help improve the lot of Pakistan's underprivileged 140 million people, Imran also worked hard, at his own cost and effort, to establish the first national credit bureau in Pakistan. Today Pakistan enjoys a much higher standard of living, thanks to the availability of credit to purchase durable goods, which most families could not previously afford. 

An avid boater and aviator, Imran is now working on the establishment of aircraft and aviation manufacturing facilities, to help improve Pakistan's future in aerospace, but also to help American aircraft manufacturers facing low-cost foreign competitors, and hard-to-find aircraft assembly technicians, compete and thrive and help bring the U.S. general aviation industry back into good health. 

Additionally, Imran (who also attended CU Journalism) is a published writer, and well-known TV and radio personality, often seen on CNN, Fox News Channel, and various other media outlets.




Imran Anwar
http://imran.com/contactus.php
imran@imran.com

August 16, 2020

Hi Imran,

It has been FIVE YEARS since I last contacted you, sending you this link: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/01/more-and-more-american-catholic-bishops.html



And it was in 2012 that I finally got the NERVE to publish what you and I had discussed via Facebook in 2010: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html


Wednesday, May 30, 2012


FOX NEWS and CNN Long-Time Contributor IMRAN ANWAR CONFIRMS (to me, personally) That ALL US NEWS PEOPLE KNOW That the Bush and Bin Laden Families PLANNED 9/11 TOGETHER!!!


Imran Anwar (far left) on FOX NEWS.


And they were Facebook friends of yours in Pakistan who told me that George W. Bush looked SO STUPID reading My Pet Goat  to the grade-schoolers -- because ALL of them knew the attack was scheduled for 9/12/2001 -- but because the Bushes had MURDERED Osama Bin Laden's older brother years before, Osama PUNKED BUSH by attacking a day early.



Believe it on not, I live in the CENTER of Christian Hatreds in the USAWilmington, North Carolina. My wealthy Kenan relatives -- whom I know -- control Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Kenan Advantage Group, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church and with the Bush Family run Worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy via Exxon's Political Arm, the Christian CIA, and the Cheney, Clinton, Obama, and Biden Families are part of that too.


DittoKamala Harris.



My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well -- I was soft-lobotomized on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years so I couldn't make the CONNECTIONS until my shrink took me off in 2009), and got her Orders in person from Pope John Paul II and even conveyed Pope Francis's Orders to Coach Lou Holtz and John Boehner to SHUT DOWN CONGRESS after Obama passed "Obamacare" -- and then -- also to re-open it.



Me (6' 11" or 2.10 meters), Mom (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan), and my sister Julie, Christmas 2018.



ONE of my favorite outings of Christian CIA Agents was of Kevin Maurer -- who wrote the CIA-approved story of how Osama Bin Laden was ASSASSINATED -- and President Obama ORDERED them to kill Osama, even though they'd captured him unharmed -- to protect George W. Bush, who had BLACKMAILED Obama over his rather well-known HOMOSEXUALITY!!!



Bin Laden would have PROVED IN COURT that he planned 9/11 with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.






TODAYKevin Maurer is a WASHED-UP DRUNK -- and here is a Letter I recently sent him. In summer of 2012, Kevin interviewed me EXTENSIVELY by phone -- and I was in Puerto Vallarta -- under false claim of writing a HUGE PIECE he would publish in the Wilmington Star News (then controlled by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico -- the Clintons' biggest Drug-Trafficking Partner), but never did. He was gathering INTEL for the CIA.




Another outing is of Stanley Winborne IV, son of my friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group while I was in Political Exile there 2012 - 2015, that SHOWS how my employer 1990 - 2010 distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- Patrick Lee Stansbury and his Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (who worked with my father, personally, William Scott Kenan).



And HERE is where I CONFESS the crimes of my immediate Kenan Family and my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill -- while ripping the shroud off the new Marker for the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898 -- LED by William Rand Kenan, Sr. from First Presbyterian -- and my Grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., participated while he was in high school:





I am going to send this to MANY Talking Heads on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC -- some of whom you might know -- and I trust you will send it to your extensive, worldwide network of GOD-LOVING PEOPLEregardless of Religion or Lack Thereof!!!





Finally -- just because WITHIN A MINUTE of emailing out my most previous blog post to my List of 150 Political Contacts, Facebook warned me that SOMEONE in Los Angeles, CA on a Windows 10 computer, had tried to RESET MY FACEBOOK PASSWORD -- but they were FOILED!!!



So let's get the TRUTH OUT to those who LOVE GOD -- and let the CHRISTIANS who DON'T GET Jesus's MESSAGE OF LOVE fall into the PITS OF HELL ON EARTH (prisons or Trump properties)!!!













* * *


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/limping-at-warp-speed-into-2022-oy-vey.html









.

No comments: