Tuesday, May 23, 2023

RP: Was This a Visit by a TOP FEDERAL AGENT -- or am I CRAZY???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/was-this-visit-by-top-federal-agent-or.html







>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and ALL Others:


This is really "killer", and you should pay attention:


Dear President Biden,


FIRST, I was visited by a FEDERAL AGENT  who debriefed me -- and THEN, I found David Pepper of Ohio -- the COOLEST DEMOCRAT  I've "met" in YEARS!!!


So, because the CIA (or Putin  -- or more likelythe Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO partnership -- which FORGOT to warn Mr. Pepper is based in Ohio), were screwing with my formatting again. Therefore, TWO postings, in this order:






Looks like I just might be the modern "DEEP THROAT" -- I can take a Black basketball or football player -- in STRIDE  -- even Obama (if I HAD TO)!!!


Scott


OK, Readers, this is what happened.


About 6:00 PM, I had a knock on my front door -- and when I answered it, a medium-height, handsome, White guy of about 32 years of age was standing several feet from the base of the five stairs to my door. This is EXACTLY how Wilmington Police, New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives, and others have approached me -- all in uniform and first saying, "Don't worry Mr. Kenan -- we just have some questions about someone you know."


Anyway, he was in no uniform, and wanted to sell me a sophisticated security system, with motion-detecting lights, whistles to scare people near cars, as well as cameras, etc. I told him that Landlady Gold Walker would have to decide on that -- and he continued explaining how much better they are than ADT, expecting ME to sell Gold, but I know better than that -- and I DOUBT she would spring for something like that HERE -- but her Victorian Mansion downtown has been broken into a few times, so maybe there. So, I gave him Gold's cell phone number, since I no longer have her landline (which I told him to google for if he needs it).


What was STRANGEST, is that he said he'd just come from a house (mansion), two blocks over on Country Club Road, and thought he'd ask if we had interest. Well, NO ONE goes door-to-door in sales, and Hill Street, which is between us, has SEVERAL wealthy people in renovated small bungalows -- including a world-famous Artist I know!!! Also, he came and went via the Walking Trail which is DIRECT, and he had walked on it toward town afterward -- then back toward Country Club Drive and spied me on my porch when I went outside and called to me by name.


He had been VERY INTERESTED in EVERYTHING I told him in 15 minutes -- especially loved and FOUND my blog as well as my listings on LINKED-IN and Facebook -- so he is a PRO at RESEARCH!!!!


Some things we got into in detail: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/christian-drug-mafia-wilmington-nc-city.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-sackler-family-addicted-tennessee.html


And I told him how Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel STOLE copyright to my Memoir -- with help of Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David -- and how I knew LOTS OF KENNEDYS and promised both Jackie Kennedy Onassis and Lt. General Russel Honore' that I would GET JACK & JACKIE KENNEDY'S REVENGE one day -- and ALSO THAT of JFK, Jr., and his wife.




I BELIEVE that the FEDS just wanted me to know that they will SWOOP DOWN on Wilmington soon -- and ARREST all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING Politicians and Ministers!!! That is what playwright/filmmaker Del Shores told me happened to his small Texas town of Winters, Texas -- when the FEDS came -- it was with a BANG !!!












.

No comments: