Sunday, May 21, 2023

RP: Sunday Night Gospel SING-OUT -- because My NAZI Mother Just Called Me and is THRILLED that I Have Successfully Contacted David Axelrod -- and WHY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/sunday-gospel-sing-out-because-my-nazi.html








>>> For  ALL OTHERS , now :


Dear Barack & Michelle -- This post is for YOU  -- and David Axelrod !!!:


Dear Vice President Harris,


Within this, YOU will find a SPECIAL MESSAGE !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I CONTINUE to do my part!!! I just got the Facebook Group of SLEAZY  Christian Album Covers  to DELETE my posting of this "snatch" image, which I GOT from them -- they just were MAD  that I am now an INTIMATE of David Axelrod  -- and THAT is also WHY  my last posting that YOU sent two receipts for -- but VEEP Harris did NOT  -- has now gone SUPER-VIRAL:




And here is my LATEST :




Scott


And SPEAKING of "Great Snatches" -- some of you gals could use a little DEODORANT, no???

18m 
Shared with Public
Public








 
Shared with Public
Public
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WEIRD HISTORY POWEREDBY Ranker VERSAL Sinead 'Connor finished her 1992 Saturday Night Live performance by looking right into the camera and tearing up a photo of the Pope. The audience was silent and the country was absolutely furious. O'Connor was criticized relentlessly. Her career in America was over. No one paid attention to what she was actually saying about the Catholic Church. And it turns out, she was totally right.'
 
The Whole Story Behind Sinead O'Connor's Controversial 'SNL' Performance - rnkr.co/InfamousCatholicSNLStuntWH
Like
Comment
Share





Like
Comment
Share




 
Shared with Public
Public
The Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an
"Honorary Jew" in 2010 when I exposed my mother
as America's TOP NAZI and the US Government
began trying to kill me while
PROTECTING HER by
Republicans/Democrats which I've only in the last
year gotten the NAZIs in the CIA and BOTH
Political Parties (Obama, Trump, and Biden all sent
goons to kill me). Anyway, does an ersatz (no such thing
as an Honorary Jew), count for this PLEDGE???
Paid for by Jewish Future Pledge Inc
 
✨ Imagine what could happen if a million people committed to securing the Jewish future ✨
Work with us to ignite a surge in Jewish pride, secure funds to ensure…
See more
Sign The Pledge Now!
HTTPS://JEWISHFUTUREPLEDGE.ORG
Sign The Pledge Now!
Make a commitment, change the future.
Sign up
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments
















That time, January 11, 1982, that I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis:









.

No comments: