Saturday, May 20, 2023

RP: I Write David Axelrod, CNN's Senior Political Commentator, to THANK HIM (and Barack Obama), for SAVING AMERICA!!! / MSNBC is TOO BUSY Lying for NAZI Joe Biden by ALL Christian and Jewish Talking Heads -- but NOT by MSNBC's Muslim Talking Heads:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-write-david-axelrod-cnns-senior.html




Fox News Axes Investigative Unit Following Dominion Voting Systems Settlement: Report


One employee said, “the rank and file journalists are getting let go” as “the sacrificial lambs” — while “upper management are sitting pretty.”


Marco Margaritoff  May 20, 2023, 02:39 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-axes-investigative-unit-following-dominion-voting-systems-settlement-report_n_6468e939e4b0355739367f91



>>> EVERYONE: Dig  THIS :


Yes, Barack & Michelle -- I had to go to David Axelrod to try to FORCE OUT the TRUTH !!!:


Dear VEEP Harris,


I HOPE the CIA allows you and Prez Biden to READ THIS!!! I can now PROVE IN COURT that the "Christians" in the CIA don't allow EITHER of you to know ALL THAT THEY DO for Brett McGurk, Thomas S. Kenan III, and Vladimir Putin:


Dear President Biden,


I had to get David Axelrod and his Political Think-Tank at the University of Chicago -- as well as CNN involved -- WHEW !!!




Well, the CIA blocked BOTH you and VEEP Harris from getting my LAST posting that has had more hits than any other new posting in THREE YEARS, so you both should read it: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/biden-and-buttigieg-gave-exxon-mobil.html


And here is tonight's new missive:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-write-david-axelrod-cnns-senior.html


Scott







>>> SHOCK OF SHOCKS!!! Last night's blog posting was hit by nearly 100 people BEFORE I had finished emailing it to my eight groups of regular email contacts -- 12 to 18 hits is normal for that quickly.


And by the time I woke up it had REGISTERED HITS of over 1,500 -- the great bulk from the USA -- with ONLY the UK, France, and Russia each hitting it in double-digits, but none of them more than 32 times:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/biden-and-buttigieg-gave-exxon-mobil.html




>>> WHO AMONG MY READERS KNOWS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT ABORTION -- A  HOT TOPIC  THESE DAYS???:


So I did NOT try to talk Mom out of it (this is from October 2020) -- she's full of scientific training and while a foolish, God-Hating Catholic -- not ALL Catholics are God-Hating and I include Pope Francis who has said the actions of Republicans and Trump in the USA are FAR MORE GRIEVOUS to God than is abortion!!!


Just like Jesus never said a thing about Homosexuality, he never mentioned abortion, which has been with us since long before he lived. And in FACT the Old Testament DEMANDS ABORTION if a wife gets pregnant by someone not her husband:


19 And the priest shall cause her to swear, and shall say unto the woman: 'If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness, being under thy husband, be thou free from this water of bitterness that causeth the curse;
20 but if thou hast gone aside, being under thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee besides thy husband--
21 then the priest shall cause the woman to swear with the oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman--the LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to fall away, and thy belly to swell;
22 and this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, and make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to fall away'; and the woman shall say: 'Amen, Amen.'
23 And the priest shall write these curses in a scroll, and he shall blot them out into the water of bitterness. 24 And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.
— Numbers 5, JPS 1917.


In other words, an abortion will be induced -- if she is actually pregnant.










>>> FROM FACEBOOKTODAY:


Wilmington, North Carolina now has SO MANY CHRISTIAN DEVILS disrupting School Board, New Hanover County Commissioners, and Wilmington's City Council meetings -- ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS on them are REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIANS or DEMOCRAT/CHRISTIANS who only get money from the Republican Party -- EXCEPT ROB ZAPPLE -- that a town discussion group leader CAN'T STAND IT anymore!!!:

Hello everyone. I’m Teri Rose and the administrator of this group. About a year ago I received an invitation to acquire this position, but I don’t how or why I was chosen. I accepted it and took the position in an effort to help support our community. I rarely even use the site or look at it, but it’s consuming too much of my time. I’m constantly notified of spam and posts that need to be removed and honestly I’m just tired of dealing with it. I’m ready to hand the responsibility over to someone else. If you’re interested in acquiring the position and you feel that you have the time to work on the page please contact me. Thank you.

Like
Comment
Share

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/christian-drug-mafia-wilmington-nc-city.html




David Axelrod in 2015




Haaretz | U.S. News


How David Axelrod  Stays True to His Jewish Roots


Axelrod's hit podcast 'The Axe Files'  generates intimate, revealing conversations with national leaders and celebrities, especially the Jewish ones


https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2017-07-31/ty-article/how-david-axelrod-stays-true-to-his-jewish-roots/0000017f-e971-df5f-a17f-fbffc3b70000


Mr. David Axelrod

https://politics.uchicago.edu/staff, news@uchicago.edu


WOW!!! the above secured server form was there when I researched this a couple of hours ago -- but NOW IT IS ERASED FROM THE INTERNET -- when I try to SEND THIS, so I can only EMAIL David Axelrod!!!


May 20, 2023


Dear Mr. Axelrod,


Today, I read THIShttps://www.cnn.com/2023/05/20/opinions/barack-obama-presidency-lesson-axelrod/index.html


I find it IMPOSSIBLE that in your position you wouldn't know EXACTLY who I am and what I've been up to in Politics. But THAT SAID, I am one of the SMARTEST people on Earth, tied for top College Boards in Math and Science, but after one Art Class at Denison University (partially paid for by Scholarship), I changed Majors to Studio Art halfway through sophomore year, and before graduating in 1973, won a US State Department Contest and three of my Art Prints were hung one each in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.


Then, after graduating, I EXCELLED in BUSINESS with two other Denison grads, founding www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- where at LEAST Sen. Cory Booker has shopped!!!:



I was KICKED OUT after five years by my partners in collusion with my parents, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 100 and still living alone in Raleigh, NC -- but REFUSING to see me ever again -- because I have EXPOSED MY OWN MOTHER as America's TOP NAZI -- and then my friend Jonathan Reiner made me an "Honorary Jew".


BEFORE I GET GOING, I do NOT hold people responsible (necessarily), for knowing as much as I do -- or less -- by design or by ignoring-of-facts.


My mother FORCED ME to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- until my Shrink of eight years said she'd NEVER seen a sign of BIPOLAR in me and took me OFF PSYCH MEDS in early 2009. 


THEN, my Mother and ALL of my siblings LIED FOR JESUS to many others that I was OFF MY MEDS, and Wilmington D.A. Democrat Benjamin R. David (whose wife Stephanie David was Mitt Romney's and Lamar Alexander's TOP STRATEGIST and FUNDRAISER) used that to try to commit me PERMANENTLY to the notorious Cherry Hospital where Political Opponents are sent by North Carolina Politicians to be MURDERED !!!:




And then the same Ben David with YOUR TWO CLIENTS President Barack Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel charged me FALSELY with LIBEL, never legally served me in Puerto Vallarta, and then WON IN ABSENTIA in Cook County Courts 


They had asked for only $50,000.00 because I was all but homeless -- but look what FOX NEWS TAKING HEAD Lawyer Daliah Saper and Jamie Lee Sutherland WON !!!:







I was able to publish it as a BLOG because NEITHER AMAZON nor GOOGLE/BLOGGER believed the Judge's Order -- only KENAN-FAMILY-OWNED Bank of America took ALL of my money (Disability money that is supposed to be protected from this sort of thing), using a LAWYER whose phone answered in an abandoned building in Chicago: Rishi Nair , gave the $800.00+ to Jamie Lee Sutherland.




The ACTUAL PROBLEM was that Jamie Lee Sutherland told me he had partied MANY TIMES with both Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse when Barack was just an Illinois State Senator, and ALSO because Jamie BRAGGED of doing on average $125,000,000.00/month DRUG TRAFFICKING for Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago -- and that office was FINED $200,000,000.00 that SAME YEAR for laundering Drug Money -- the BIGGEST FINE of that type in US HISTORY!!!


I used to email with BOTH Mayor Emanuel and President Obama (remember, he had that UNSECURED Blackberry then), using their Drug Mafia email addresses: roosterobama@gmail.com, roosteremanuel@gmail.com, and roostersutherland@gmail.com was what Jamie asked me to use when communicating.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


I see that in the OPPOSITE of LAST NIGHT, only ONE PERSON has found this blog-in-progress -- so the CIA is ALREADY BLOCKING ME to the extent that they can, and I will ABBREVIATE what I was going to write you by first saying I THANK GOD that you are a CONSERVATIVE JEW -- as have been MANY of my VERY TOP ALLIES!!!:



Ben Zion Leuchter:





My good friend at Denison, Dean Hansell, and I formed the FIRST GAY GROUP at Denison in 1972, but it did NOT survive my graduation -- and Dean was not yet even OUT GAY!!! Dean later was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, in private practice won Michael Jackson's MOTHER her BIGGEST AWARD against the Record Companies, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and then Gov. Brown appointed Dean to the MAIN COURTHOUSE in L.A. as Superior Court Judge!!!



Dean received GLAAD's FIRST EVER "Founder's Award"



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-alma-mater-denison-university-1973.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/getting-to-heart-of-corruption-of.html


And JEW-GONE-BAD Denison President Adam S. Weinberg has CUT ME OFF from ALL ALUMNI COMMUNICATIONS -- on orders, no doubt of Dem. Sen. Sherrod Brown whose TRAITOROUS WIFE, Connie Schultz, is now to teach JOURNALISM and she works for GANNETT like Pam Sander here in Wilmington -- the ONLY Major newspaper chain that is ENSLAVED to TRUMP and Vladimir Putin !!! 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/sen-sherrod-brown-responds-to-me-im-not.html



Since I've KNOWN so many of JFK's relatives, this was EASY  for me to do. I worked with Sen. Ed Markey's Office, the Boston GlobeHarvard Crimson , and other Media and as SOON as I sent them the following infoJoe Kennedy went from winning by a large margin -- to  LOSING BY A MILE !!!





I'm NOT UPSET about losing copyright to my Memoir
 -- or the MILLIONS I'd have made if Scott Rudin, the Harry Potter films producers -- or a couple of others, too -- who were looking to buy FILM RIGHTS until D.A. Ben David, President Obama, and Rahm Emanuel (with FOX NEWS and Wells Fargo Bank)STOLE THE COPYRIGHT!!!


My book was a LABOR OF LOVE -- and as of just moments ago, 34,921 people have read all or part of it -- according to GOOGLE STATISTICS.


But since YOU ARE A LAWYER -- and  KNOW ALL OF THESE PEOPLE  --  WHOM  should I FIRST CHARGE to  CLEAN-UP on DOUGH ??? And how is best for me to APPROACH these  DAMNED CHRISTIAN TRAITORS ???


Thanks, David, for your SPEEDY REPLY !!!


Scott


No comments: