Thursday, May 18, 2023

RP: Today, I Contact JACOB ROTHSCHILD (Kenans control Bank of America) / My Intimate Connections to Deutsche Bank / MADELINE SCHILDWACHTER, of Wilmington, NC -- a Sad, SAD WHITE WOMAN (and suspected "Christian"), and the FIRST REPUBLICAN JUDGE -- Chad Hogston -- Who SCREWED ME ROYAL in New Hanover County District Court is in BIG TROUBLE in Pender County -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/today-i-contact-jacob-rothschild-kenans.html





>>>  SCOTUS Obamas and ALL OTHERS


SUPER DELICIOUS  to ALL PATRIOTS !!!:


FORGET  what I wrote specifically to Prez Biden and VEEP Harris -- but it was G-O-O-D  !!! !!! !!!




SHALOM!!! 


Scott







Mr. Jacob Rothschild

jacobrothschild.org@gmail.com

Cc: brian.flood@fox.com, Victoria.Gurrieri@fox.com, foxaroundtheworld@foxnews.com, comments@foxnews.com, (assorted other Press and Government Contacts, not shown)


May 18, 2023


Dear Mr. Rothschild,


I am related to the Kenans of Chapel Hill, North Carolina who grew NCNB into NationsBank and then bought control of Bank America from my personal friend Patricia Sinatra, and formed Bank of America. Pat Sinatra not only told me how the Sinatras now HATE my Kenan Family for turning BoA NAZI and an ally of Vladimir Putin, but how Frank actually had his friends in Chicago stuff ballot boxes to steal the election for JFK from Richard Nixon (both of whom I have TONS of connections to).


My fave Minister was Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz, then President of Religious Science, International (and a friend not only of Mother Teresa, but of Elisabeth Kubler-Ross -- whom I ALSO studied under -- and Kennedy once shared a long-haul flight seated next to Donald Trump and had a LOT to say about that!!!), and I am a Trained Practitioner of Science of Mind.


My personal friend Jonathan Reiner, who has his own Emmys now and is first cousin to Rob Reiner (whom I've worked with in Politics -- and also with his friend David Frum), made me an "Honorary Jew" in 2010 -- when I first blogged that two Jews high in Atlanta, GA business, first told me in 1990 that my parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and William Scott Kenan (Dad died at age 96, Mom is still alive and driving her car at age 100 -- but REFUSES to ever see me again), were America's TOP NAZIS.


Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to then get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in late May 2010 -- after my parents with help of my sisters and employer (Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.us and topgrad.com, who distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB), could NOT commit me in five attempts in one month, and Dottie and the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse -- as well as Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn/Miller still employed by Mr. Stansbury all told me my FAMILY, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA planned to MURDER ME since they could not commit me.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


CLEARLY, I am smarter than THAT -- LOL!!!


The REASON I am including all of these FOX NEWS "news-tip-reporting" email addresses, is that EVEN THOUGH Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and even Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene get EVERY BLOG POSTING via email, they ACT as if they never read them!!!


So, I will SNIP this section and first email it to all named at the top -- to see if any of them BLOCK ME NOW!!!


HERE is what I did to my 7th grade crush Linda Leboutilliere -- after WATCHING LIVE ON FACEBOOK as she traded BIG BUCKS with Don Bongino (now FIRED by Fox), Judge Jeanine Pirro, "The Fox Five", and the Donald Trump Re-Election Campaign. I sent it to the FBI and others and within a week, Linda was MURDERED, likely by her husband, Frank Moscia, a tile mason -- so he could INHERIT Linda's Fortune before the FEDS confiscated it:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/linda-leboutillier-my-seventh-grade.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/lol-i-took-day-off-blogging-since-i-had.html


While the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, I learned from him that his near life-long "friend", Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National in England, controlled her husband Peter Grenfell's Morgan-Grenfell Bank, that when Maria inherited it, it was sold to become the CORE of Deutsche Bank's INTERNATIONAL BANKING, and conduit of cash from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs to the Trump and Kushner Families.



You might recall the MASSIVE FIRE in Grenfell TowerNOT associated with the Bank.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html


And just TODAY!!!:


Deutsche Bank  to pay $75 million to settle lawsuit by Epstein accusers


By Chris Isidore, CNN  Updated 9:45 AM EDT, Thu May 18, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/18/business/deutsche-bank-epstein-settlement/index.html


HERE is the HUGE CONNECTION of Frank Hawkins Kenan II to Jeffrey Epstein via Story Cowles, who IMPERSONATED as a legal rep of Epstein and visited him in PRISON more than everyone else combined  -- LOL!!!




So, let me get this out, and I'll INCLUDE to Madeline Schildwachter here in Wilmington, who must be ALMOST DUMBER THAN A POST!!!


And then after I see if these addresses work, I'll come back and ADDRESS HER DIRECTLY .



My email bounced back from NO ONE!!!
4h 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share



Madeline SchildwachterPresident of the Junior League of Wilmington, North Carolina.






>>> TODAY'S HOT STORY THAT TRAITOROUS PORT CITY DAILY REPORTS BUT HIDES ALL DAMNING DETAILS!!!


Still, it is a MESS for HOGSTON , no??? D.A. Benjamin R. David (also has jurisdiction in Pender and New Hanover Counties -- just like Judge Hogston), and should ARREST AND INDICT HOGSTON IMMEDIATELY !!!



Dear Ms. Schildwachter and other Members of Wilmington's Junior League,


FUNNY, that your offices are less than a mile from my apartment -- perhaps I should have walked over to meet you all!!! Also funny is that MY surname means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness", and yours means:


German
English

SHIELD GU
ARD


You are PROTECTED if anyone with COVID SNEEZES !!!


While it is TRUE that you appear to possibly be a CHRISTIAN -- the MOST EVIL RELIGION on EARTH -- I am THRILLED that you didn't give MORE to The Good Shepherd Center, where Katrina Knight runs or at least RAN one of the BIGGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTION CENTERS in the Lower Cape Fear -- in partnership with Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo, his GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH (that POLITICALLY aligns with Vladimir Putin and AGAINST President Zelenskyy), as well as D.A. Benjamin R. David's First Presbyterian.


Here is something about how CHRISTIAN Mayor Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark are:









Now, the NEXT TOPIC probably does NOT have anything to do with you or your organization -- but shows how TOTALLY CORRUPT Wilmington's Republican Judges all are. I send all info to EVERYONE so they can decide for themselves WHAT TO THINK:



TOTALLY CORRUPTED Wilmington Politicians NC Senator Michael LeeJudge Chad Hogston, and now retired UNC Wilmington Chancellor Jose Sartarelli



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/nc-state-bar-grievance-filed-against.html


Pender County Judge  loses appeal regarding ‘intolerable’ dirt bike operation


Brenna Flanagan  May 18, 2023


https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/05/18/pender-county-judge-loses-appeal-regarding-intolerable-dirt-bike-operation/












.

No comments: