Sunday, August 2, 2026

RP: DESPITE My HUGE ERRORS (of omission), My LAST Posting of 24 Hours Ago, has gotten 44,481 Views SO FAR!!! / I Have ALREADY Added Completions to Incomplete Thoughts of Last Night, and NOW, I shall Add ADDITIONAL MATERIALS!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/08/despite-my-huge-errors-my-last-posting.html



>>> BEFORE I BEGIN: SEE HOW GOOGLE/BLOGGER FIRST RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MY LAST POSTING, THEN UNRESTRICTED IT MANY TIMES  --  SUPER QUICKLY !!!


I have  REALLY SCARED  the MAGA TRAITORS, now, NO???:



CLICK on image to ENLARGE.

Above, shows between 6:25 PM and Midnight, and below as it continued this morning:



>>> AND THIS STRANGE THING HAPPENED THIS PAST FRIDAY, SO I HAD TO ALERT PROPERTY MANAGER THOMAS PURDY AS WELL AS  MY CLOSE FAMILY (plus High-School Friend Bob Jones):


>>> My water bill is  NORMAL !!! / This is a  HIGH COMEDY , just beginning, I'll bet!!!


To:  Teri 

Cc: mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, 
jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com 


I have NO IDEA how the blue got here -- I had to fight it to format the above so it could be READ AT ALL!!! The CHRISTIANS and the CIA/MAGA ASSHOLES in BOTH Political Parties are getting Madder, and  MADDER , no???


Hi Teri,


I'll scan and send the water/sewer/trash bill -- with the gas bill -- as soon as I receive the latter. I called the water, etc., company to see if it might be an estimate -- she did NOT  say yes or no, but sounded like a Priest trying to explain Transubstantiation -- LOL!!! 




I tried to find out from her if in Apt. 1, Rob McKinney, whom I rashly called a "Major Drug Trafficker" protected by the Mayor and all local Law Enforcement, but when she GASPED, and asked/SHOUTED: "A DRUG TRAFFICKER???", I told her I was sorry and should not have said that. 



That's Rob in the black. He's now fatter, and his straight, dark brown hair hangs down to his waist!!!


I told her that a few years ago, HIS water line was broken for so long that it filled the BASEMENT under his apartment, and was flowing out the small door to the yard (where I saw and reported it)!!! That's how  HIGH  he gets -- not to even notice that.


I also said that apartments 3 & 4 have combined water/sewer/trash, which is supposedly illegal (apartments must contract commercial trash & recycling), but then Landlady Gold Walker has BRAGGED that she bedded TWO of Mayor Saffo's brothers (breaking an antique oak headboard with one of them, they got so VIOLENT )!!! Of course she never bedded the Homosexual Mayor -- HA!!!


Then, I called landlady Gold Walker's Apartment Manager Thomas Purdy , and he was too busy to say much except a hurried, "Just hold on to it for another month"


So, we'll see!!!


Scott


>>> LOOK AT THE ABSOLUTELY INCONSEQUENTIAL CRAP THAT ALL OF WILMINGTON'S PRESS IS OBSESSING ON TO AVOID DISCLOSING THEIR ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION IN THE BEDS OF FORNICATING, HORN-ED DEMONS (Republicans and DINOs -- just ask local Dem. Party Chair Jill Hopman):

A city spokesperson said the city continues working with WAVE and DSA, and that no decision about removing the benches has been made. The spokesperson didn’t clarify if there was a deadline for removing the benches, if there would be fines for not doing so and who’s ultimately in charge of removal.
More than 75% of WAVE’s 400 bus stops don’t have benches or shelters, a problem DSA has tried to address. A $765,000 project to add benches or shelters to roughly 40 stops is expected to begin later this year, Hairr said.

Benches that WAVE adds have to meet certain requirements, he said. That includes being able to withstand hurricane-force winds and being bolted into the ground.

“The benches and shelters for our spots are really a high priority for us,” he said. “We plan to continue to make this a priority annually.”



You didn’t hear about "you know who" vandalizing a bench because it looked at them funny ? And a sitting county commissioner condoning it ?


  •  
     
    Author

    We The People ( One Of Em Named Kaari Snook): Yes I did -- but NOT "I know who's" identity!!! Who was it??? 

    I've commented on at least three threads about this bench thing. Repubs should just ADD MORE of them, rather than re-painting what "Social Democrats" have supplied. MORE are needed, and WAVE TRANSIT  won't pay for them!!! 

    Meanwhile, my blog posting of last night has gotten over 44,000 views so far !!! And I hadn't completed all of my thoughts -- which I since corrected -- and soon will add the things I completely FORGOT to include: 








    And Benjamin Schachtman is "OFF" for two weeks, but before going, he PROMISED to delve deeply into something ELSE of LITTLE CONSEQUENCE when he returns:


    I don't have time to condense his "Wandering Jew", lazy ramble -- and although he was raised Jewish by his Father and Roman Catholic by his Mother, Ben absolutely REJECTED BOTH -- and got himself and his wife "Casey" (or Kathy), Schachtman TATTOOED from head to toe !!!





    She was "Casey Cupcake" in Yankeeland in 1982.


    And then TORE OFF HER DRESS SHOULDERS to display her tattoos for their 13th Wedding Anniversary here in Wilmington, NC:




    As you can see (looking at the tattoos), one of these photos was FLIPPED, right-to-left.


    But NOW, "Casey" is much more DEMURE , no???:



    I think the CIA should just GIVE THEM EACH $5,000,000.00 (for SERVICES RENDERED), and watch to see if they turn into CANNIBALS!!!






    >>> AND FINALLY (tonight), WHAT I LEARNED A COUPLE OF WEEKENDS AGO, WHEN C-SPAN AIRED (after midnight until dawn), LOTS OF OLD WASHINGTON CORESPONDANTS' DINNERS -- JUST WHILE THE PRESIDENTS SPOKE (except Laura Bush spoke for George, once), BEGINNING WITH BILL CLINTON:



    1. Bill Clinton joked about running HARD-DRUGS with George W. Bush!!!






    2. Ronald Reagan joked about Nancy Reagan's ASTROLOGER running the country while he NAPPED!!!




    3. George HW Bush joked about the Press catching UNDER-AGED MALE PROSTITUTES on a TOUR of the WHITE HOUSE, and they at first mistakenly thought that was to please PRESIDENT REAGAN!!! (Something like that.)





    4. Barack Obama joked that he had been BLACKMAILED by Rahm Emanuel and George W. Bush into SUPPORTING the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES with the CIA and EXXON-MOBIL running HARD-DRUGS Internationally -- and also that he was still in love with Reggie Love!!!







    5. There was NOTHING to show for Donald Trump (yet).



    6. Joe Biden joked about sleeping so much, he had NO IDEA who actually ran his Presidency!!! 


    It was Brett McGurk!!!



    Brett McGurk serves the "Christian" CIA, EXXON-MOBIL my Kenan Family  Vladimir Putin , and   Anderson  Cooper-Vanderbilt !!!











    .

    No comments: