Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sent to Wikipedia Regarding John Uecker (the murderer of Tennessee Williams)


This is not John Uecker, but Sam Trammell as directed by John Uecker in "The Chalky White Substance" a Tennessee Williams one-act play staged by Uecker at his Running Sun Theater in New York City, date unknown.

>>> NEW COMMENT FROM SEN. GOOLSBY'S "FRIEND" AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST (and my reply) 10:32 AM!!!

 
>>> BUT FIRST: To be clear about yesterday's second blog post (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/two-birds-one-stone.html : I have not and will not contact First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC to explain FURTHER AD INFINITEM why I have left and WHY I am going to have federal authorities charge Pastor Ernie Thompson (and possibly others) along with District Attorney Ben David, Judges Criner and Noecker, and MORE others with RACKETEERING in Federal Court. I am already in communication with the US Attorney's office in Raleigh. Ben David and others will be charged with protecting the heroin and cocaine traffic in the Port of Wilmington separately.

>>> FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH consciously and deliberately allowed Ben David to hide behind a thin veneer of respectability to PROMOTE DRUG TRAFFIC AND USE and to ENSLAVE ALL OUR CHILDREN, BUT ESPECIALLY THOSE OF MINORITY RACES.

>>> NORTH CAROLINA STATE SENATOR THOM GOOLSBY is also involved as is Ben David's twin brother Jon, District Attorney on the other side of the river.

>>> I HAVE BEEN INEXPLICABLY BLOCKED FROM POSTING A LINK TO THIS BLOG ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE SINCE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, but still, I can post links to other internet sites. (See: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 )

This might have changed by the time you read this.

* * *

>>> THE MESSAGE I SENT TO WIKIPEDIA regarding their listing on John Uecker, seen here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Uecker

I worked for Tennessee Williams and am in the process of working with top lawyers at Harvard University, 60 MINUTES, my distant Kenan relatives who inherited Henry Flagler's Standard Oil fortune and are now the largest support (through Charitable Trusts) of university education in the world. Also support democracy and the performing arts.

I know Mr. Uecker very well from when I worked for Tennessee Williams -- and from the fall and winter of 2009 when John told me many things that with Dotson Rader's and TW's brother Dakin's published claims -- and my own personal knowledge -- ENTIRELY convince me that John Uecker murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow.

More info can be had on my political blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Here are the professional reviews to my memoir of working for Mr. Williams. The book itself was to be published April 2010 hard cover by Alyson Books, but Mr. Uecker worked with publisher Don Weise and others associated with lawyer Michael Remer and attorney John Eastman who control the Williams estate (illegally, which I have the hard evidence to prove), and sank the publisher, promising my book would never be published. It is now published electronic on Amazon and will soon be out in print.

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/professional-reviews-of-walking-on.html and also: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ .

Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan

Cell: 910-550-XXXX (Does not always work so keep trying. Also, I do NOT usually receive voicemail messages -- or even texts)

* * *


2 comments:

NCGrandRep said...
You are an idiot and a loose cannon and you need to stop making remarks about people you know nothing about. Thom Goolsby happens to be a very good friend of mine and he is, without a doubt, a devout family man, a well respected business man and a very popular and respected Republican and Senator of NC. In fact, he is one of the most respected individuals in Wilmington and NC. I wish he would have YOU arrested for Slander, Making Threats, Trespassing, Verbal Abuse and a host of other related charges that could make your life miserable. You are obviously a miserable person anyway so maybe jail is a good place for you and you can spread your BIG MOUTH to the kind of people that care what you say. The jail is full of people like Scott Kenan, who likes to run their big mouths and is constantly looking for trouble. Bet they don't have too many at our jail that are over 7 feet tall. May have a hard time finding an orange jumpsuit in your size, huh? But, I bet they find one really quick if necessary. You need to be more careful in what you say and display on your website/blog. Wake up Mr. Kenan. The "Kenan" name is being disgraced by you, as well. The Wilmington Police Dept. and NH Sheriff's office have been notified of your actions.
Scott Kenan said...
Dear NCGrandRep: I DARE you to identify yourself!!! I DARE Sen. Goolsby to charge me with Libel or Making Threats (since I only threaten prosecution by Federal Authorities -- something I've done ACTUAL, PRACTICAL things to accomplish. Mssrs. Goolsby, David (and Pastor Thompson, for that matter) are WELL AWARE of what I post on this blog as I email them each a copy of each and every blog post right after I post it. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, I use my REAL NAME and do NOT talk about people behind their backs -- in fact, I have personally confronted Ben David several times and told both Sen. Goolsby's wife and office assistant EXACTLY WHAT I INTEND TO DO with their "man" -- although if desires were publicly known, "FAGGOT" might be a better term. Also: I know Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill personally, as I also did his uncle, the late James G. Kenan of Atlanta. It was Tom who sent 60 MINUTES to Puerto Vallarta to interview me. Tom Kenan gets my blog posts indirectly through John M. Blades, Executive Director of the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, FL, a major Kenan philanthropy. John is the person who first proved to me that content of my emails is often changed en route. I have asked him repeatedly to let me know if my distant Kenan relatives have any problems with what I do and he has NEVER indicated they do. I see and feel their support of me in the background (at least). So -- WHO ARE YOU, ASSHOLE??? Thanks for your prompt reply! Scott David Kenan

No comments: