Monday, January 30, 2012

Dedicated to the Memory of Evan Fish: OUR CAMPAIGN TO BUST BEN DAVID AND HIS CRONIES IN THE HEROIN AND COCAINE TRAFFICKING IN WILMINGTON, NC REGION!!!


Evan Fish with unidentified child the year he graduated high school, and before moving to Maine where he was one of the top cocaine dealers in the state for over a year.

Evan claimed to me that he bought several new cars that year, including a Maserati for cash, but decided to get out of the drug business and relocated to Wilmington, NC, where District Attorney Ben David and Evan's girlfriend Eleanor Schwaner (second one confirmed by sources inside the Wilmington Police Department) conspired to force him to jump off the parking deck next to the New Hanover County Library early Saturday September 3, 2011. The past several months have been very difficult for his family, who are still in denial about what happened to the man they loved so much -- which is ENTIRELY understandable.

Today, when I checked into the hotel, I was (by chance, only) given the same room Evan and I shared for six nights through Hurricane Irene -- he consuming a large quantity of cocaine and marijuana -- after contacting friends for cash -- including Eleanor Schwaner, whom he tricked into giving him something in the area of $150.00. Evan often stated he HATED Ellie for her demands that he sell drugs to return her to the life-style she had gotten used to, and he laughed and laughed over having gotten that money from her.

It was the negotiator (and later two others) who first confirmed to me by voice call that she had talked Evan down TOTALLY from jumping, but then Police released Ellie, she ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. He IMMEDIATELY jumped to his death after saying "There's no way out."

Earlier (that Friday afternoon), bail-bondsman Jason (don't know last name, but his cell phone US Cellular 910-540-5557 is currently "temporarily disconnected") met me at the jail and I gave him the necessary $75.00 to free Evan, who had been jailed the night he left our hotel after getting drunk and breaking a window.

Jason told me the jail staff told him earlier in the day they would expedite Evan's release because they owed him a favor, but when he went inside the building to complete the transaction, he was delayed for HALF AN HOUR before they told him Evan had been released on his own recognizance earlier in video court (I wonder which judge: Criner? Noecker?).

Jason was furious at the Sheriff's Deputies, cussing them out to me for lying and delaying telling him the truth WHICH THEY KNEW ALL ALONG!!! (They DELIBERATELY had delayed Jason, and he knew it. Later, I realized it was to be sure I did not catch up to Evan before he got stuck in THE TRAP.) He returned my money and left in disgust. Google "Scott Kenan Evan Fish" (or just Evan Fish) to find my blog posts detailing what happened after that, including my phone conversation with Evan.

>>> EVAN'S DEATH WILL BE AVENGED (in a legal way) by the now-in-progress investigation. I SALUTE Sheriff Ed McMahon, who has ALREADY reorganized certain personnel in the jail and ENTIRELY changed the staff (security/bailiffs) in the court house -- as previously reported in this blog.

* * *

>>> I cannot hold an internet connection tonight for more than a couple of minutes at a time (although the hotel reports no one else complaining and having no problems themselves in the office), so I have been writing in my word processing software to paste hurriedly to Blogger.

I was able to call Deb Baratta (mentioned many times in this blog since I met her this past summer), this afternoon. Her daughter Christy had blocked Deb’s cell phone to me months ago, but now either she relented or the block expired.
Today, Deb seemed drugged, but moderately (which she said she was), and she had absolutely no memory of having, while walking across Snow’s Cut Bridge, inadvertently witnessed something (drugs) being unloaded from a mini-sub under the bridge (or nearby it). When she was involuntarily committed (which judge, I wonder: Criner? Noecker?), she claimed she had been followed by New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputies’ cars with dark windows and unmarked, stopped by them, beat up – she had dark purple bruises all up and down her inner thighs when she arrived – DRUGGED, and then committed.
She did not vary from this story the whole week she and I shared there. (I had made a deal with my then-public defender and her boss to check in for my personal safety after I was confronted aggressively FIVE times in ONE day, including once at knife-point, after confronting District Attorney Ben David in Mixto restaurant about Ben’s control of the heroin and cocaine trafficking in Wilmington).
She DID remember meeting Evan Fish there and she accurately described him. I asked her if she remembered giving me anything and she accurately offered that she had given me $2,000.00. That was to be for 10% of WALKING ON GLASS royalties, but today she said she didn’t think we should do business together or continue to have contact.
I agreed to that because too many other people had also told me they’d seen (or knew of) the mini-subs, so we do NOT need Deb’s testimony. She has other issues and needs to heal after some serious trauma. Unfortunately, she’s lost her high-paying job as a scientist doing research in duPont’s labs over all of this, but she and her husband Mark have plenty of money.
I left a message on Mark’s phone later, recapping my discussion with Deb and her release of me of any financial obligation, asking him to call me any time if he has questions or needs to discuss any of this.

* * *

>>> THREE NIGHTS AGO, when I googled "Thom Goolsby" this item came up in the second listing position -- THANK YOU "The Weather Up Here" readers (and two weeks before that, it had come up in THIRD position): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

This morning when I googled the same thing, it came up half way down the second page of results.

Just now, it does not show in the first SEVEN PAGES of results -- as do NONE of my other blog posts mentioning the Republican State Senator from Wilmington. Three nights ago, THREE of my posts mentioning Sen. Goolsby turned up in the first TWO pages of results (I have been checking on this regularly, because I want to do to Sen. Goolsby what Dan Savage did to Sen. Santorum. Google Santorum and you will find that after a PAID ad for Santorum's campaign and a link to news about him, the first result is: http://spreadingsantorum.com/ .

AND I HAD ACHIEVED IT!!!

What is interesting is that previously, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html ALWAYS came up as the TOP Google result in "Scott Kenan Thom Goolsby". An hour ago, it came up the 4th result SHOWING ONLY MY BLOG POSTS THAT MENTION THE SENATOR. Just now, I checked again, and it is in POSITION 14 of my blog posts mentioning him

>>> BUT WAIT!!! I just checked Google statistics for my blog and in the last 30 days, this blog had 8,532 hits -- AND http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html was the THIRD MOST HIT POSTING OF ALL!!! No other post mentioning Goolsby even registered in the top 10 listing.

>>> THIS PROVES THAT: The Republicans in conjunction with what I call the FOX NEWS/RUPERT MURDOCK internet manipulators have been hitting the HELL out of other pages mentioning Goolsby to bring them all higher.

>>> BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!: They HAVE to have someone working inside GOOGLE manipulating search engine results. THERE SIMPLY IS NO OTHER LOGICAL EXPLANATION.

Senator Goolsby controls how the money from Ben David's narco-trafficking operation is distributed to Republicans. The operation in Wilmington is the LARGEST drug importation operation in the United States -- larger than the operation in the ports of Miami or Los Angeles -- and my parents helped set it up.

Sen. Goolsby is one of the biggest RACISTS and supporters of the CORRUPTION THAT STRANGLES NORTH CAROLINA AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

It is a miracle that I am smart enough to still be alive (and Deb Baratta is alive!!!) -- BUT EVAN FISH IS DEAD AND ROBBIE TRAHAN KNEW THAT BEN DAVID WAS GOING TO KILL HIM, SO HE DISAPPEARED, etc., etc., etc. -- as detailed in this blog (associated informally with www.huffingtonpost.com , a Kenan Family supported HONEST news source.

Drs. Ernie Thompson and Jim Holderness at First Presbyterian Church must be SO PROUD OF THEIR HAVING MADE BEN DAVID A DEACON THIS YEAR -- JIM EVEN USED THE WORDS THAT HE "PROTECTS BEN DAVID TOO"!!!

There's much more, but I'm tired and going to bed.

Thank you, Citizens of Wilmington, of North Carolina, and the United States of America for helping me. We WILL restore the Constitution as the Law of the Land.

Scott

>>> JUST ADDED 11:19 PM: An email to Mike Massicott, sent from his rarely active blog about keeping a "green office." Like his employer Patrick Stansbury's FAVORITE friend, Christal Presley (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/christal-presley-at-work.html ) -- who handled me for the Republicans and Fox News -- she's a good friend of Sean Hannity's -- best college chum of Sean's wife Jill Rhodes Hannity, Mike knows how to put up a BS blog.

I, on the other hand, have a little something to say.

What I said in email to Mike:

Big kisses to your sweet self!!! Hope you are doing well. I mention you in my blog today, the earlier of two posts.

And Congratulations!!! You have successfully managed to keep my positings that have mentioned from YOU, from getting into the first three pages of results when one googles your name. Not so, Patrick Stansbury or Pentagon Publishing. Have you tried to google them -- LATELY???

Good news: I've checked with my lawyers and you can't prosecute people for reporting facts in the news. Thats why Patrick hasn't sued me -- although I hear-tell he's asked around!!!

And guess who else from Pemtagpn Publishing is talking to the Feds!!! Patrick's BEYOND toast and he's panicking -- everybody knows it.

Where are you??? Gonna talk??? Or go to jail.

You might have made your money in sales, but you knew everything (AT&T -- your former employer where you BRAG you got your training is the BACKBONE of "THE SYSTEM").


Scott
.

No comments: