Friday, April 20, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust, pity . . .


PHOTO REDACTED


"REDACTED" loves Coca-Cola in the first pic he sent me.

>>> EMAIL FROM THE ALLEGED MIGUEL ANGEL OF CARTAGENA, SPAIN:

Well SIR, It's difficult to know what to say.

First I heard from one old male-temptress last night, and now another this morning. It's been a week since I heard from you, when the problem was that your phone wasn't working right and now you claim I said I was too busy for YOU to write ME.

That would never have happened in the reverse (had YOU been too busy and I had interest -- I'd still have sent you notes at least). Besides, I only had apologized for not writing a LONGER email -- and NEVER claimed I would be too busy to write.

Were you an actual person, a mistranslation might have been believable, but since there is no record of you -- not even of local reports of your beloved soccer playing in Cartegena -- on the internet, and when I reconsidered that the first two times I called you I got a recording saying "the Verizon Wireless customer you (I) have called" was somehow not then available (and I seriously doubt Verizon is your Spanish carrier), I realized this was EXACTLY what sometimes happened when I called a couple of the Mexican Drug Mafia I'd been deluded by over a year ago -- NOT Fox News/Republican Party hacking, as I had at first thought (although they MIGHT have been the agents who later got my calls to go to a phone that you DID sometimes answer -- although not necessarily in Spain).

And such a take on "Michelangelo" your REDACTED name is and same goes for the iconic nude pose you first sent me -- like that male within a circle and square made so famous by the artist.

Well, the people who you actually are and/or work with DID manage to get a full-height naked pic of me -- the first I've ever sent over the internet, so have fun with it. Some of my public might be tad disappointed, but let me say that I really AM more a grower than a show-er. LOL!!!

And I did also have reservations about about a 43-year-old Spaniard who is making only $14,000.00/year. Spain is not Guatemala, ya know. That despite also claiming you are the son of Spanish Dictator Fransisco Franco's War Minister who died with your brother due to drug complications some years ago, most of your family went into hiding, you care for your badly-photo-shopped mother who has been absolutely hateful toward you -- and you have in 43 years NEVER confided in anyone that you are gay.

And now you've been fired from your job.

If I am wrong and you ARE a real person, please sort some of this out, show up wherever I happen to be when this happens, and then I will be happy to make my amends to you and your fabulous body.

Otherwise, please enjoy another bottle of Coca-Cola (aka liquid Kenan Family), and perhaps the caffeine will lift your spirits as you begin to plan what to do next.

All best,

Scott

2012/4/20 REDACTED wrote:


Hi Scott,

 I hope everything went well in court.

 I know nothing about you in a few days and I have not sent you any mail because you said me that you were too busy and did not have time to mail.

 I thought much about you and want to know more about you. But personal things: how are you? How do you feel?. If you really want to have  a serious and lasting relation with me?. If you think about me ...

Today I was fired from my job and I do not feel well because I did not expect it. My boss have told me that he will call me again in September, but I'm not sure. I have more than one year of unemployment, but emotionally it is not the best time to stay home thinking too much.

 Well, I hope to hear from you and know how you feel

A big hug to my giant

MIguel



PHOTO REDACTED

Your badly photo-shopped pic always looks like this when I open it, yet this morning (for the first time) it looks like this screen shot -- but ONLY in my view of "My Photos", NOT when I open it or upload it to my blog -- what's up with THAT???

How bizarre is THIS -- and who created this image and why is it ONLY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MORNING, behaving so strangely in my computer??? Seen below in the center.

Also, why did you number some of the pics you sent me "sk(number)" -- were ya tryin' to use MATH to keep your lies organized???

  
PHOTO REDACTED
 
 

No comments: