Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CYBER-STALKED (bullied???), AGAIN -- and AGAIN by James Lester!!!


James Lester of Wilmington, NC: DELIGHTFUL MANHOOD -- little man . . .


>>> IMPORTANT NEW COMMENT POSTED ON MY BLOG BY JAMES LESTER, at the bottom, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-just-fired-my-public-defender-after.html .

The comment and my reply:

Annonymous said...
To bad that you will be locked up for a long time you worthless fag.
Scott Kenan said...
Unfortunately, "Annonymous" (sic), FORGOT that blogger shows links to his accrual identity, which ANYONE reading his comment here can quickly and easily follow -- like I just did.

He is actually James Lester (sometimes called "Licker" -- for apparent or non-apparent reasons) and "Whitehead" in my blog, and was the CHIEF source of difficulties I suffered while we were both in Mercy House Homeless Shelter.

He has ADMITTED TO ME that he works in conjunction with District Attorney Ben David and OTHER Drug Trash, exposed his gorgeous, right-sized, un-kosherized manhood to me in Mercy House men's shower room REPEATEDLY (the ONLY part of his body that is gorgeous), and asked me several times to meet him secretly to have sex -- something he ALSO claimed he has had with men frequently his entire adult life -- and WITHOUT inhibitions, which he claimed he has with women (and if you saw his CURRENT wife, you TOO would have inhibitions -- especially if you are actually straight)!!!

And then there is the fact that Mr. James Lester is the person I PROVED pretended to be both David Kenan and David (Jones or Smith -- at the moment I'm blanking on which).

Mr. Lester's BLOGGER profile, open for view to the public, lists his email address as being jrlester663@mail.cfcc.edu .

IS IT LEGAL FOR STUDENTS IN NORTH CAROLINA TO USE TAX-DOLLAR-SUPPORTED EMAIL TO HARASS GAY PEOPLE 

-- or would this be JUST an abuse of State Funds???

Does Cape Fear Community College support this type of activity??? Promote it???

I hope the District Attorney Ben David and Mr. Lester can account for this illegal action (a violation of AT LEAST NC Cyber-Stalking Law).

What say you Mr. Lester??? Mr. David???

Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan said... 
 
James Lester's OWN blog: http://the-annonymous1.blogspot.com/2011/11/wtfreally.html .
 
>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A CONCERNED FRIEND:


No, that is unlikely since I have been careful to also make clear EACH TIME I blog such things to mention I have the wherewithal and INTENTION to return for Court Obligations.

In any case, they CANNOT do that without first having YET ANOTHER HEARING IN COURT, which includes a time before it happens, typically AT LEAST two weeks.

Remember: I have a PERFECT RECORD of cooperation with Police and Courts, AND they have never even brought up the suggestion that my MINOR MISDEMEANOR "crimes" warrant a surrendering of passport. Additionally, NO ONE has EVER accused me of violence or threat of violence.

THEY ONLY ACCUSE ME OF EMBARRASSING THEM ON MY BLOG!!! That's why their charges and accusations use derivative terms like "libelous statements" which mean NOTHING. I have REPEATEDLY challenged them to CHARGE ME WITH LIBEL, but they KNOW they cannot do that successfully, so THEY DO NOT.

ALSO CONSIDER they THEY KNOW and I KNOW they do NOT have a shred of evidence against me -- hence the District Attorney's strategy has been to DELAY THE TRIALS and/or COMMIT ME TO A MENTAL GULAG indefinitely.

To SAVE FACE, they are HOPING I will leave the state and they can sweep it all under the rug.

IN FACT, Jennifer Harjo told me THAT WOULD BE A WIN-WIN PROPOSITION, and PROMISED ME she would suggest it to Assistant D.A. Alex Nicely (Ms. Harjo told me Mr. Nicely had told her previously that he has NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY CASES -- if they actually HAD a case against me, he'd KNOW how to prosecute it!!!) -- with the idea that they would quietly drop ALL charges over a period of up to one year. Jen was CERTAIN the D.A. would go for this, but after their meeting a week or so ago, she reported to me the SHE COULDN'T POSSIBLY SUGGEST SUCH A THING!!!

That was when I told her she REALLY ought to DEMAND ALL CHARGES BE DROPPED IMMEDIATELY with NO ACTIONS on my part -- since I am in fact INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES, and the charges (as well as the two FALSE Nut-House commitments are NOTHING BUT POLITICAL PERSECUTION).

She THEN responded like this idea of false charges against innocent people being dropped was AGAINST GOVERNMENT AND MORAL PRINCIPLES and possible evidence of my need for a Nut-House Commitment -- and something she COULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER DOING!!!

I was SHOCKED and, realizing that although she has agreed all along that I am innocent of all charges AND THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY WORKING FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME, called her back a few minutes later and fired her.

Now, I DO need to get busy today finding a new attorney since Gloria Allred is not licensed in North Carolina. I AM GOING TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY OFF ALL OF THIS -- and the difficult part of it is BEHIND ME!!!

Marrakesh is making much progress after firing the former contractors. They expect to open in early May -- and it looks like they will FINALLY make it!!!

Although they share the Masonic Building (previously owned by actor Dennis Hopper) with Port City Java, unlike the coffee business, they ARE NOT importing cocaine hidden among their beans from Colombia. LOL!!!

Scott

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM, A Friend wrote:




Google
the trouble with wifi: scientific american
for a very short refresher lesson.
Hardly a clue online as to whether the Marrakesh Cafe/Restaurant ever opened. Maybe you guys should celebrate something there, and you can review it for the citizenry.
I think about the prospect that you, with your blog revelations, might be considered a flight risk, and have to post bond. Which you'll sacrifice if you go AWOL.
.

No comments: