Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back in Jail (last night)!!! Now Out!!! Thank you BEN DAVID and JUDGE JEFFREY NOECKER for AGAIN violating my rights!!!


Inside New Hanover County "Detention Center" -- where I recently (last night), DONE BEEN (but am NOT now -- PRAISE JESUS)!!!


I have been on the phone for 30 minutes now and am currently on hold with Paypal. They have BLOCKED me from being allowed to transfer the new funds -- and say I have to own a LAND-LINE to be able to verify I have a right to this money, although their recording I listened to said it is "wise to add a mobile phone so they can verify certain transactions."

They have PREVIOUSLY VERIFIED my mobile number and sent me messages via it. They have PREVIOUSLY verified this computer (mine), and the Bank of America account!!!

>>> The service rep JUST finally got back on the phone and they have "upgraded" my account to now allow me to DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS THEY HAVE ALWAYS ALLOWED ME TO DO!!! And it worked.

Why it worked: I finally had to tell them that PayPal has LONG given HUGE sums to Republican Party SuperPacs (I have long known this could eventually be a problem -- the SAME reason I don't like Western Union, but you prefer it to MoneyGram, which I had hoped we could use before, and as it turned out there never PREVIOUSLY had been problems with EITHER -- but NOW the Republican Party is REALLY MAD AT ME!!! That's why I got a new charge last night that is FALSE (or at least unconstitutional) last night and was RIPPED out of bed because of something I published on my blog, which the judge who signed the arrest warrant (Noecker -- who considering his and my very PUBLIC POLITICAL BATTLE should have RECUSED HIMSELF and had a DIFFERENT judge sign the warrant -- which FRANKLY, never would have happened -- unless it was Judge CRINER, whom I have even FORCED to recuse herself when I was in court) called a "social" blog, not a political or journalistic one, only THREE hours before and the cops said the judge Jeffery Noecker, had EXPEDITED the warrant which normally takes three days before serving.

That is how bad it has become in NAZI NORTH CAROLINA. Tomorrow I absolutely MUST contact Gloria Allred and my college friend whose law firm successfully sued Arizon over their racist immigration law, Dean Hansell, the former Police Commissioner of Los Angeles.

Yeah, Baby: I BE A BAD-ASS MO-FO!!!
To get them to act, I had to tell the PayPal rep that I KNEW their company was TOTALLY associated with the Republican Party which runs all the cocaine and heroin in this country -- which I have a lot of evidence to prove. I also explained that my relatives "own" Bank of America, and that I also have had trouble with the Republicans via AOL which bought and compromised HuffPOST, whose new Managing Editor, Jimmy Soni, has PROMOTED -- VERY STRONGLY -- KNOWN LIES about BoA, and disallowed me to post comments there for a month now -- with NO EXPLANATION AND NO END TIME.

Also, that I'm going to get him KICKED OFF his board membership at KENAN INSTITUTE OF ETHICS AT DUKE for it. I have been GREATLY encouraged to see they have removed reference to his promotion on KIE's website recently!!!

Now, I have decided to do everything to have Jimmy Soni JAILED for TREASON or other crime. Arianna Huffington is NOT part of this crap as far as i can tell.

I will post THIS email tonight in lieu of a regular blog post, move tomorrow, and PERHAPS things will improve.

A damn DRUNK from Travelodge whom I've told SIX times to leave me alone, crossed the street earlier to here and tried to pick a fight with me inside Taco Bell. I TALKED him into leaving the restaurant before the crew THREW him out, like they did another drunk last night. Then an old white man who had a lot of "circus tickets" and claims he's no longer drunk for three years after losing it in a strip club (his wallet and his memory of any of it), but was trying to get the female counter help to go to bed with him FOR CIRCUS TICKETS, followed me outside although I had NOT gotten involved in that, tried to pick a fight with me and even BODY-BLOCKED me from re-entering the restaurant when I finished my cigarette.

When I asked him to let me pass, he said absolutely not and I needed to apologize to him, although he could not say for what. I said I would call the cops, but he said I had started the fight (which had NOT even started), so I said none of that mattered because he had NO RIGHT to block me from a public restaurant. He then gave up, got in his car (without counter girls), and drove off.



YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT THESE DRUNKS ARE NOT PLANTED BY BEN DAVID, REPUBLICANS, OR THEIR ASSOCIATES.


This is why I had hoped to complete the car purchase and had tried to BORROW the necessary money. With that, I could drive OUT of the DRUG ZONE and stay at a FAR safer place, but still near enough to get to court easily, etc.

PLEASE think about that. AND I think I put PayPall in their place now so no more trouble from them.

Judge Noecker, I will deal with in my blog tomorrow or as soon as I am moved and NOT back in jail, if I can manage that. LOL!!!

Scott

I ALSO told (whatever I had posted here originally was DELETED by Fox News/Republican Party/Wilmingtonweb/Han Hills HACKERS!!!)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kenan
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: moving
To: A READER

Because the cops pulled me out of my bed at 1:00 AM this morning and arrested me (actually quite nicely -- they didn't want to because they knew it was an unconstitutional charge, and we kidded around smoking cigarettes behind the hotel before they took me for fingerprints at the police station where it took them half an hour to decide if there was some way they could let me go and not get fired.

I was having a FABULOUS time, until I was finally in jail where it took another two hours to book me in and finally get a short nap before transport to 9:00 AM court half an hour away. late morning the Judge let me off (release from jail with UNSECURED $10,000.00 bond -- meaning I did not have to actually post it.).

After another two-hour nap in jail, I took the bus home, paid for ONE NIGHT only, and tomorrow I WILL change hotels. Thank you for the money!!! I will feel comfortable taking a BETTER quality place!!!

I must blog in a minute, and have little time, so more details there.

I WAS BLOCKED in Taco Bell from connecting to the internet after Fox News/Republican Party hackers read its content in real time. I have MOVED to McDonald's and hope although their AT&T connection, which is part of the Republican Party/Fox News MATRIX, will let me on, and that I can shortly get it out. (This worked!!!)

Adam O. Kennedy (as recently reported in this blog or via broadcast emails) is deeling drugs and/or sex in the parking lot right outside my McDonald's window as I type this.

Scott

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM, A Reader wrote:

Perhaps it's smoother to move this afternoon rather than tomorrow morning.

.

No comments: