Monday, April 2, 2012

Hollywood Babe-A-Thon!!!


What is it with straight people so often being pictured like at least one of them is ZONED OUT on drugs -- and they seem to think this just swell??? Haven't they heard of Love??? Pictured here is Victor Syrmis, producer of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE , Tennessee Williams' last play, whose production is ENTIRELY wrapped in LIES, with an actress named Pamela Shaw, who looks like SHE might have been lied to too!!! Let's hope the play itself retains its integrity . . .


>>> EMAIL TO VICTOR SYRMIS, PRODUCER:

Good Morning Victor:

First: I'm sorry for all the difficulties, and I've made a decision that is based on none of them -- except the underlying fact that your production is under the auspices of those who murdered Tennessee Williams, stole his estate, and then have used its proceeds in cooperation with the Republican Party, Fox News, et al to not only undermine the Constitution of the United States but to enslave humankind eventually in their absolute greed.

I blame NONE of this on you and have no reason to believe you consciously are part of it. I really do wish you the very best with the production.

I had noticed the link to the article somewhere with high hopes for hiring a "top" actress, and although that did not work out (they are IN THE KNOW on this -- that's why they'd never work under a Suwanee production, so I hope none of you took personally that you could not hire one of them. Remember: to even THINK of mixing in that crowd (the list you give credit to), Vanessa Redgrave INSISTED on bringing FIFTY guests with her to the Poets' Corner event at Cathedral John the Divine, late 2009, and she WOULD NOT attend the Bishop's reception afterward.

Also, although what I have that I could write about would be GREAT STUFF because of its historical-record thing, and my ability to write it well, but I also know how few people actually READ anything as hidden as it would be on the site. Hell -- people don't even read physical programs. So I must continue with my work to undo the injustices at the hands of Sewanee et al and I only have so much time. I also have a life and a couple of books to get out, etc., etc., etc.

I DO hope to get up to see the production, probably in late April. It would be best for me NOT to mix with the credit-mongers you've necessarily credited. You see, about HALF of them I could PERSONALLY press charges against -- AND THEY KNOW IT ALL TOO WELL!!!

So for the sake of Tom's play, YOUR production, and MY sanity, I have made this decision. That said, you should feel free to use anything I've sent in any way that's helpful. Also, it it would be helpful, we could do an audio/video link so your cast and others could question me about that time if it would be helpful. I might also entertain a small project you suggest that would get more reads than the blog we've been discussing, if it helps pull people in to see the play. Gratis (me, not the play. LOL!!!)

All best,
Scott

* * *


John Patrick Shanley of the Perpetually Contorted Face (this is one of his better photos), with his frequent date Paula Devicq. Better the Tony he received in 2005 for writing the play DOUBT  than the drink he usually has in hand.

 
>>> I FIND IT VERY SAD what has happened to John, whom I met at the Bishop's Reception after he had given the truly rousing keynote address at the ceremony in Cathedral John the Divine in NYC, late 2009. Now he's being sued for $5 Million, by a woman who claims he done her wrong.

As that event was put together by THE EXACT SAME SEWANEE PEOPLE who put together Victor Syrmis's production of Tennessee Williams' play (see above). And here are the people MASKS credits (from http://www.masksoutrageous.com/acknowledgments.html ):

University Of The South

Tom Erhardt

Michael D. Remer

Georges Bouchardt

Jennifer B. Lee

Dwight Primiano

Reza Sixo Safai for first introducing us to the work. Read his ode to Gavin
Gavin Lambert

Gore Vidal

Peter Bogdanovich

John Uecker

Justin Matson

Thomas Keith
I don't know who Jennifer Lee, Dwight Primiano, or Justin Matson are -- and I barely met Gore Vidal, and Bogdonovich.

Michael Remer of NYC (who died a few months ago, with NO ONE coughing up the dough to fund his memorial site -- which had almost no condolences anyway), was an ORIGINAL CONSPIRATOR in University of the South and the Episcopal Church's conspiracy with Maria St. Just and Tennessee Williams' lawyer John Eastman to MURDER the playwright. Until his death, he handled rights having to do with everything NON-PERFORMANCE.

Thomas Keith (whose Colombian boyfriend Arturo's family lives in Stone Mountain, GA running the HUGE cocaine ring there where I used to live -- and where in ONE MONTH Republicans attempted to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES, and then Amy Fortenberry with Wal-Mart Corporation poisoned me ALMOST dead, forcing me to flee to Mexico in May of 2010), keeps Williams scholars IN LINE and afraid to tell the truth, still, although he NO LONGER is employed by Tennessee's publisher, New Directions Publishing -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

John Uecker did the deed (probably by smothering Tennessee with a pillow).

Georges Bouchardt in London (Maria St. Just's home until she died), is the agency which mis-manages Tennessee's performance rights. Tom Erhardt is their agent. They are ALSO John Lahr's agency -- but he's never seemed compromised by that to me.

Gavin Lambert was a PRINCE (although oddly coiffed with the most severe fly-over hair-don't I've ever seen).

>>> YOU CAN SEE WHY: I say I can (or the government or Harvard WILL) bring lawsuits against MOST of that list who are still living.

 
* * *

>>> THIS JUST IN:

I've been featured (sorta -- at least I'm named) on a site for those who like to look at "lanky" men. LOL!!! I'm the forth one down:


Re: some picsPost by thelaptopcub on Oct 4, 2011, 2:45am

Thank you for these! 23 and 24 are my faves because I loves me some giant bears.

As for identification:
#4 is 6'10" author Scott Kenan, formerly of Atlanta (actually 6' 11")#10 is of course 8'1" Sultan Kosen.
#15 is of course 7'3" Rob Bruintjes.
#24 is 7'3" Republican and outdoorsman Curtis Colgate.
$39 is 7'1" Conan Stevens.

* * *

A final straight couple, reported today to hit the skids. I DO actually know straight couples who have at least the appearance of an AIR of DECENCY about them (and I think they truly are decent -- just not the ones shown here, sorry, but this is what I'm MISSING??? I think not:


Adam Levine and Anne V call it quits (later, presumably).

.

No comments: