Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Forgot To Mention . . .



>>> EMAIL TO MY BACKER:


That although I received an email from Teri at Benefits Management, she did NOT receive the two emails I sent her -- and could not find them in any of her not-Inbox folders either. So I tried to REPLY to her email to me -- which SHOULD HAVE WORKED regardless --BUT IT DIDN'T.

This is TOTALLY insane and YET ANOTHER PROOF of the mischief of the Hackers, whether Pentagon Publishing, Wilmingtonweb.com, or Fox News/Republican Party.

I can't WAIT to sue the CRAP out of all these people, although THIS is not one easy to prove in court -- there are PLENTY OF OTHERS.

And the REASON my new Epson printer/scanner won't set up is that I am wanting to scan the original email trail between Patrick Stansbury and me in which he fired me inappropriately, promised to pay me $100.00/share for my 380 shares of stock, then by increments took that down to $10.00, $1.00, and then $0.00/per share -- as it that was his legal right after agreeing to the price!!!

And this is also the trial in which he abuses me in a crescendo -- finally claiming I had lost all my friends and that the only avenue open to me was SUICIDE.

Within twenty minutes, Stone Mountain Police showed up at my door having heard I was in IMMANENT DANGER OF COMMITTING SUICIDE. (Sent by my sister Jane who had had no contact with me in over a week, but had been prompted by my former roommate Allen Rosen -- who ALSO had had no contact with me in several days).

I had ALSO hoped to scan the document from many years ago showing my mother's note in her own hand that 1.5 Lithium Level causes CHEMICAL DIABETES -- this from BEFORE she began the slow removal of her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS's wealth, forced him to seek medical help in the VA Hospital in "Lower Alabama" (it night have actually been across the border in Mississippi, actually), and on a FALSE diagnosis of FALSE illness "Mono-polar", forced him to take double-dose Lithium to keep his blood level above 1.5 -- and leading to the chemically-induced Diabetes which he slowly and painfully died of.

Delaying me does not change the facts. I had just wanted to publish the scanned ORIGINAL documents online. My adversaries are FOREVER claiming I'm crazy, stupid, lying, etc. -- when in fact they are SOME OF THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE WALKING THIS EARTH!!!

To tell the truth, BOTH these documents were scanned an posted on my blog -- the one of my mother, late last spring. The one of Patrick's email, sometime the first half of 2010, but I can't seem to find them and they MIGHT have been deleted by THE HACKERS.

I AM GOING TO GET SO RICH FROM MY LAWSUITS IT WILL BE UNBELIEVABLE AND A WORLD-WIDE SCANDAL. HA!!!

Scott


.

No comments: