Friday, April 13, 2012

MORE Specifics on the MURDERS of Natalie Wood and Evan Fish!!!



>>> EMAIL TO MY BACKER:

>>> SEE IMPORTANT CORRECTION BELOW IN RED, 6:56 PM!!!

I'm going to work on a one-page "petition" to Gloria Allred, as her website suggests, send it, then call her number (which appears to be a private one) that Dean Hansell sent me to ask them to look for my solicitation. That way I can hopefully get a read on whether or not Dean briefed her on my situation -- and the more contact I make, the better. Seems to me I could live out of NC (or remain here if I must), and then come back here for a trial if necessary. Since EVERYTHING is already in the blog, Gloria's people could mine that and communicate by email. I have nothing to hide, so no reason not to use insecure communications.

Don't remember if I told you, but two days ago I spoke with the two top homicide detectives with Los Angeles Sheriff's Department to see what's happened with the re-opened inquiry into Natalie Wood's death. I gave them the info of how Gavin Lambert told Tennessee Williams and me right before Christmas when he came to help organize the MASKS manuscript, that Natalie was in an absolute panic when he'd seen her about a week before her death, and told him she'd found out her husband Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken were having a sexual affair. she claimed she was CERTAIN they would kill her if they knew she knew.

They asked a lot of questions, and it was GREAT to have Dean Hansell as a reference for me -- since he'd been Police Commissioner of Los Angeles. They took me very seriously, but I have no actionable info. They DID say they'd had a lot of reports from people about Wagner and (CORRECTED AT 6:56 pm) >>> WALKEN's  SEXUAL AFFAIR, so THAT was no news to them at all!!!

Funny: when I tell people in Wilmington about this whole thing they are not shocked that Wagner or Walken murdered Natalie -- they just start calling me a crazy person when I mention the homosexual affair -- just like Evan Fish's family scream at me because Evan and I lived in the same hotel room for six nights -- WITHOUT SEX!!!

The thought that he was that close to a homo makes them CRAZY no matter how many times I told them there NEVER WAS SEX. They'd rather their son DIED, than have anyone know he was cool with a gay guy. And they STILL believe Evan's girlfriend Eleanor (Ellie) Schwaner was the "widow" and held a TOTALLY BOGUS evangelical Christian funeral for him with Ellie staring as the "widow".

The Police (or Sheriff's) negotiator who had done the negotiating with Evan swore to me that they had him TOTALLY talked down (despite the crowd of drug trash who'd gathered with the corrupt cop's and deputies' help -- who chanted REPEATEDLY for Evan to jump), but at the last minute as Evan backed away from the edge of the parking deck, the cops who had restrained Ellie one flight lower in the deck released her, she ran up to Evan, whispered something in his ear, and he IMMEDIATELY jumped, saying "There's no way out."

I'm going to do EVERYTHING possible to FRY ELLIE's ASS and Ben David and the corrupted cops/deputies on the scene for psychologically forcing Evan to jump to his death because he knew TOO MUCH about Ben David's cocaine and heroin operation. When I get the HUGE settlement from my OWN lawsuits, I'm gonna name a foundation after Evan -- probably one to help people get off drugs.

Well, I have much on my plate today, so must get cracking!!!

Scott

* * *


>>> THIS IS NEW FROM COMIC JOE MAYO BY PRIVATE FACEBOOK MESSENGER:


  • Joe Mayo
    Wednesday
    Joe Mayo
    • KNOOCK IT THE FUCK OFF OR I WILL COME DOWN THERE AND FUCK YOU UP
  • Scott Kenan
    Wednesday
    Scott Kenan
    • See my latest posting. What's wrong with you tonight -- I thought comics had a sense of humor. JEEZ!!!
  • Joe Mayo
    15 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • Take me off your email list Scott. I don't know why you won't respect my request or why you would think I want to read your emails but I am here to tell you, I don't care what you have to say. Take me off the fucking list. Your a fucking asshole. WHy do you want to bother people you dork
  • Scott Kenan
    14 hours ago
    Scott Kenan
    • HEY!!! Leave my dork alone!!! Just block my email address. That's what everyone else does who doesn't like to read them. My attorney advised me NOT to take anyone off my list. This is mostly to put Republicans and HEAVY drug traffickers in jail. We need proof that I've warned them and they didn't stop.

      Working with DEA and FBI, but I'm NOT paid by them-- Just a common "snitch" as some call me. The BIGGEST AND BADDEST snitch yet.

      I've enjoyed teasing you Joe, but you (and Chris) are NOT in any trouble with me. It's the racist, White, FAKE REPUBLICANS who make money off the BIG deals that we are going to put in prison. OK???

      But do block me. YOU are NOT a problem for the NARCS. If you have any fun at all, you probably do a little this or that sometimes and really, it's no body's business -- and you only wanna play with Chris and not me, that's OK too. I actually FAR prefer a more mature man (I'm almost 60).
  • Scott Kenan
    14 hours ago
    Scott Kenan
    • almost 61
  • Joe Mayo
    14 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • Your delusional
  • Scott Kenan
    14 hours ago
    Scott Kenan
    • My delusional WHAT??? Or did you miss going to grade school where you would have learned "You're delusional." is how to write "You are delusional," using the contraction form. I didn't write "Your hot," as I DID get a grade-school education -- but if you are actually only a pig in boy's clothing, I LOVE playing with them -- especially when they SQUEAL with delight!!!
  • Joe Mayo
    4 hours ago
    Joe Mayo
    • Why are you still sending messages. KNOCK IT OFF! You send the wierdest shit all the time. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE! I really hope you catch death on a house cleaning day. LEAVE ME ALONE
    • I'm calling my state Rep. Your a harrassing asshole.
  • Scott Kenan
    about an hour ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Joe -- you are so cute!!! Since you're in PA and I'm in NC, you need to contact the FBI, as they prosecute interstate crimes. If they aren't the right people, they'll know whom to send you to. But dig this!!!: I might be coming up to visit my bro in Berwyn, PA. Is that anywhere near ya??? We could meet and you could "take it out on me" (as they say). I'd promise not to tell anyone.

      Ask Harrje if you need references on my ability to keep a secret -- and then let me know. Could be any time in the next couple of weeks. Scott


      "HOT" Joe Mayo is on left!!!


Evan Fish on beach, summer 2011.

.

No comments: