Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wanna DANCE???


Jan 10 - Jan 22, 2012
@ Bank of America Theatre
18 W. Monroe, Chicago

Whoops -- we missed it!!!


>>> KENAN CHARITABLE TRUSTS HONOR OUR BEST ALLIES, the second largest owners of Bank of America: THE SINATRA FAMILY!!!

1. This afternoon, I spoke with Frank's favorite niece (in California) to let her know that I had in fact contacted my college friend Dean Hansell to ask him for legal advice and whether his law firm or Gloria Allred's might be the better one to take on my cases (and REMEMBER: There is NO PROOF that EITHER of them will take them).

Miss Pat seemed ecstatic, and had to IMMEDIATELY get on the horn to others to spread the WORD (or drive a bus -- or SUMPTHIN')!!! She didn't actually say, although the time of day would have been inappropriate for bus driving (her style). It's amazing the things truly CREATIVE people end up doing. HA!!!

I also learned that her son Danny, an actor living here in Wilmington, NC, had just completed TWO films, which was MILDLY annoying since Danny had not told me that when I ran into him at "The Family Bank" a week ago. He had only told me his wife Phoebe Dollar had just completed a feature film and groused about "The Bank's" this-or-that, which I don't specifically recall -- selective memory!!!

Not mentioned were his in-laws, "Confederate" Dollar, who allegedly was turned down for membership in the Ku Klux Klan due to their -- in "Confederate's" words -- "having at least minimal standards", or his wife Lois, who lives with them and the new, youngest Sinatra Generation.

Thus is the life of an Old Mafia Family -- gone straight years ago.

Perhaps it can be INSTRUCTIVE to the CURRENT Drug Mafia Families allied with the Republican Party, as the COALITION OF THE WILLING (and Able) -- Patriots, Prophets, the Educated, etc. -- rips them to shreds in the Courts of the United States of America, the US Constitution being restored!!!

2. I am not yet prepared to disclose what was discussed when I called Dean Hansell's office, also in California, but suffice it to say that if anything ODD happens to me, friends should call Dean to report it.

And that said, it is not yet decided which law firm will represent me, but I certainly didn't get a "No." from Dean. It's all pending.

3. And yet ANOTHER attempt of Ben David to distract me with Homosexual DRUNKS failed (but then MAYBE that was simply coincidence. You see, what God's people find to be POSITIVE SYNCHRONICITIES (events in alignment without HUMAN CONSCIOUS action) is to God-Haters, addicted to the material (rather than its in-forming Spiritual), simply co-incidence, delusion, mental illness, etc., and in need of being ridiculed, up-beaten, imprisoned, medicated, or exterminated (why they buy guns -- especially automatic assault weapons -- unneeded for sport).

Rather than work with BOTH sides of this coin-of-consciousness (you have to posses BOTH sides of a physical coin in able to actually SPEND it and stimulate the economy), they INSIST that only the scary, negative, and even HATEFUL side (tails, I imagine) is REAL, and so irrationally defy God's Scientific Law of Physics that REAL objects (in the physical world, anyway) possess THREE, not TWO dimensions.

They spout what I like to call "Michelle Bachmann Pretzel Twists of Logic" -- actually ILLOGIC -- bare-faced lies, and disinformation. They believe they need guns, Zyklon B, "Family Coffins" positioned at camps at the end of rail lines (google to see what FEMA set up in recent years to EXACTLY COPY NAZI DEATH CAMPS -- right here in America, or you can ask Jesse Ventura about it)!!!

I think I've said enough for today. Details on all of this are in this blog.

Since Christians celebrate THE LAST SUPPER today, I'm leaving you with an image illustrating some words of Yeshua-the-Jew:


PRAISE JESUS!!!

Scott

.

No comments: