Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Tale of FOUR Titties!!!


Kevin Maurer Meyer Freifechter Verein of Fredricksburg, Texas


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST:


Hey Kevin,



I LOVE your concept (I've ALWAYS wanted to be considered a "gadfly" since I first came across the word)!!! And I DO want to stress that I do NOT wish to in any way restrict your questions or CONSCIOUSLY influence your report.


That said -- and the fact, as pointed out by Andy Warhol, whose FIRST and SECOND factories I got a tour of with Jane Smith (widow of sculptor Tony Smith and CLOSE friend of TW), some perennial female TV Game Show contestant from that time (March 1983) -- not Kitty Carlyle, but similar -- and murder/estate-theft architect Maria St. Just -- and there met a six-foot Eastern-European countess (or similar), with a fascinating, pesky, half-bleached "caterpillar mustache", ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY!!!


>>> MY MEMOIR can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


And speaking of dear ol' Andy, when he interviewed "Texas" Kate (who had learned how to perfectly fake being The Richest Woman in the World (TW's INSPIRATION for the lead in MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE) from being (in her youth), a close friend of the WEALTHIEST of my distant Kenan relatives when they lived in Atlanta before Frank Hawkins Kenan returned his family to the Chapel Hill area, when Andy interviewed Kate for one of his TWO published pieces with or on her in INTERVIEW magazine, Kate famously said, "But ANDY . . . if you've READ it, it HAS to be true!!!"


All Tennessee's friends used to LOVE to quote that line of Kate's, especially after TW was repeatedly ONCE-AGAIN pilloried in the Christian-intimidated press (pretty much all of it).


So YES, I'm totally submissive (a bottom), and willingly submit to being (in the metaphorical sense only, I reckon), to whatever wordy lovemaking, rape, pilloring, purring and cuddling, as you see fit. I dig it all -- including sharp confrontations, ambush smack-downs-or-arounds, and word-web bondage. I trust that with your "front line" experience, you are up to some fun & frivolity -- and will prove you are up to the task-at-hand (as well as NOT being scared off by my "wordsmanship", just completed).


Rev. Pete Brown at First Prez can attest to my actually being a "pussy-cat" in one-on-ones.


But just a heads up: I have actually taken DOZENS of people off my email lists -- I just don't yowl about it as much as I do those whom I refuse to take off due to their lack of a sense of humor.

And all THAT said, since STAR NEWS is so damn CHEAP they refuse to pay for the phone call, I DO believe I have the RIGHT to control what you publish since I have to pay the cost of the interview (except your time -- but MY time has value as well, so it cancels out). I just yield to you since I know you're so handsome and manly (and TALENTED!!!).


And THAT said:


1. If I miss you when I call about 8:00PM EDT Wednesday (God allowing), I'll leave a message and they can certainly spring a buck or so for you to call me back so I can then call you. SURELY, that's not asking too much.


2. I first intended to say that with THIS email, I would begin CONFIDENTIALLY communicating with you, but since it occurs to me that posting/emailing this might INCREASE interest in your piece, I should at least do that -- and we ALL win (except maybe Ben David and "THE MINIONS").


3. I'll do that in tandem with an email I'm about to compose to my "backer", whose latest gifts arrived today, and the scene I had at MBE was something many might call UBER-OUTRAGEOUS!!!


I really AM looking forward to this, and compliment you on your sexuality-identity CONFIDENCE!!!


All best,

Scott

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Maurer, Kevin wrote:

Scott,


I work at night, so I was hoping to talk at 8 p.m. phone interview as you are right, I am not in Mexico. I am open Wednesday if you have time or Friday. Let me know what time you plan on calling and I will make sure I am at my desk. My office number is (redacted). Otherwise, we’ll have to do it next week. For starters, I just want to talk with you about your email list. The list has an impressive number of names that range from lowly reporters like myself to state officials. I also want to talk about your blog and your goals for it. Finally, I want to talk about how you created the list and why you don’t allow people to unsubscribe.


As of now, the story will be a profile of you with the idea that you’re a gadfly known in the area for these emails and rants.


Thanks for making time for me. I look forward to talk with you.


Kevin


* * *


>>> EMAIL OF THANKS TO "MY BACKER":


I checked and there is NO PROBLEM with a harddrive coming through -- new or used. But I WILL tell you THIS: My drive went SERIOUSLY UN-hard when I recently found something that Kevin Maurer posted on a site called "Meyer frei fechter Guild" ( http://216.242.127.82/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=126 ), where he APPEARS to be a moderator. The site's German translates to "Meyer free-swordsmanship (fencing, I suppose) Guild".

WELL!!! We all know that fencing is what the "Christian-intimidated" fellows do to substitute playing with each others' dicks whence horny. Fencing is SUCH A GIVE-AWAY of the more deeply-closeted, but let's not dwell on that now -- and Truth-be-Told, I'm sure his name is fairly common, so no telling if it's the SAME Kevin Maurer or not. And then, as Tennessee Williams always used to say with a sigh, "Youth prefers its own . . ." ("unless you pay it enough" ~ Me).

Anyway, I completed a reply to a new email with Kevin which I'll soon blog and email.

I received the Amazon batch of four movies -- and can't WAIT to begin watching them!!! Also the white T-shirt and socks -- as well as the framed photo of "The Rev. T. Lawrence Shannon" and "Maxine Faulk", and it is TRULY glorious. Unfortunately, the glass did NOT survive the journey (despite good packing), and there was so much to-doing with camera snaps, no-touch warnings, and threatened paperwork to file an insurance claim, that I was THRILLED to see that I PREFERRED it un-glassed, and it had only the teensiest hairline (half inch) scratch to Ava Gardner's blouse -- making it look like an under-wire support of her right breast (reminding me of the lacy black under-wired bra that I found with Cindy's photo of the George W. Bush-es signed to Cindy's Jewish grandmother, "Mrs. Lawrence Rose", for her financial support, in the grass after the local scavengers had pawed through all of her and Christopher Wright Roger's things that they did NOT cart off after I kicked them out of my 8th Street apartment after they not only FREELOADED for six weeks, but ADMITTED that they were SPYING for Ben David -- and had in fact STOLEN some of my documents, which I discovered in their piles of belongings when I was packing them out of my apartment -- as well as contact info for Wilmington Police cyber-detective Larry Egerton (all this mentioned MANY times in my blog)!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to return at least the Bush-signed photo to Cindy -- I'm sure it has sentimental value, and I've tried to do so before (she didn't respond to my email -- or didn't receive it), but NOW, I think she must come down here to fetch it (she could stay here for free AGAIN -- she CAN be a lot of fun), in exchange for -- I mean writers must experience EVERYTHING, and although I've done the "missionary mash", even having a bona-fide pregnancy scare the winter of 1969 - 70, but I've never licked "the kitty", and I seem to now have a strange (writerly) interest in HERS -- I'd give it back to her if she'd let me at least TRY it.

But I DO love the photo YOU sent, and have already hung it without the glass. The frame reminds me of the silly metal-wire filligree design that was a popular pattern on the whimsical duplicate bridge tallies my mother used in the late 1950s, which I was somehow so reminded of by the Henry Faulkner painting Tennessee Williams had hung over his then-massive new Color TV, and swapping the cable boxes out for THAT (so that he could receive the exciting new service called HOME BOX OFFICE), was the excuse Helen McDonald Chuba used to invite me to lunch and meet Tennessee -- since THEY were all 'technologically challenged". HA!!!

As you know, that's all in my memoir . . . (which can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 ).

Time to go -- and THANKS AGAIN!!!

Scott



Cindy Beatty's things on my front terrace here in Puerto Vallarta. (I do NOT keep the photo outside where it might be harmed by weather, humidity, etc.)


.

No comments: