Sunday, January 13, 2013

After My Afternoon Spent with Contacts

 
EVERYONE who deals Meth, trades Meth, or is SILENT about Meth in their community -- including Chacala -- is GUILTY of causing children to SUFFER LIKE THIS!!!
 
 



Pre-1.: Because I have emailed EVERY BLOG POST to the US State Department for over a year now and SUDDENLY I am NOT getting replies, I will PROMINENTLY email the State Department from now on: Sinead O'Day consularagentpvr@prodigy.net.mx acsmexicocity@state.gov, visasgdl@state.gov,
acsgdl@state.gov .



US State Department of other investigators -- as well as Press -- might investigate what the STATE DEPARTMENT did  with my emails -- including many that were individual (not mass), emails. I have NEVER gotten anything but "read receipts" from them!!!


And WHO is now messing with the formatting here???



>>> A FEW OBSERVATIONS/COMMENTS:


1. I was going to remove identities because I don't want to harm any of theses people -- in fact I've BENT OVER BACKWARDS trying to keep them out of PRISON. In the United States if someone witnessed their landlady buying 24 bags (2 - 3 kg, I'm guessing because while they were the same height of that 1 kg salt bags I was later shown, unlike those bags, they were UNMARKED and white and at least TWICE as wide as the heavier salt. They were CLEARLY powder (remember, I took soil samples and delivered them -- as well as recorded the Nayarit Inspectors' hearing and delivered THAT. Also, the transfer was handled one bag per hand, so i don't think they could have been over 3 kg to be properly grabbed one-handedly).


What the family that lives here seems to forget is that with a MINIMUM US street value estimate of 48 kg, the value is between 5 and 10 MILLION US DOLLARS!!! The money I saw the landlady hand the Mexican delivery guy who claimed to have lived much of his life in Los Angeles (maybe it gets delivered DIRECTLY to Mayor Villaraigosa -- the man who with Rahm Emanuel and Al Gore set up the meeting before the 2008 primaries with the TOP BANKERS and WALL STREET people and the Bankers decided they could MORE out of Barack Obama than a Republican. Mitt was set up to deliberately LOSE (but profit later from taking the fall), and Romney's son made the rounds telling people NO ONE wanted LESS to be President than his Dad!!!


Google all these things. It ain't just ME!!! EVERYONE OF THEM HAS BEEN REPORTED IN THE MAINSTREAM PRESS!!!


Anyway, back here in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico, Ms. landlady might want to think about the FACT that the Mexican Government has some kind of deal where they REGULARLY extradite DRUG PEOPLE to the US for trials and PRISON -- even though they people THEMSELVES commit crimes only in Mexico. This is NO WAY to go to the US (although the jails ARE nicer and food better -- usually)!!!


THINK ABOUT IT, MISSY!!!


2. When left Chacala, because MIZ had said to talk to her husband to pay the 6,000 pesos for the ENTIRE BUILDING's electric bill for an UNKNOWN TO ME (I saw the bill briefly and she underlined the 6,000 pesos to make CLEAR to me that I must pay ALL of it), period of time, and that I need to pay ALL OF THAT before ALSO paying rent!!!


MIZ motioned toward town, so I thought maybe I'd catch her husband there. I found the candy store open, VERY WELL STOCKED (including some of those bags of salt -- the REAL ones that look nothing like the one's MIZ bought 24 of), and a very prosperous, confident Mexican man with his son of about 8 years old were manning it. I doubted MIZ could afford an employee -- and what do SHE AND HER HUSBAND DO, otherwise -- they are NEVER at Villa Loco Upstairs from about 10:00 AM until about 8:00 or 9:00 at night, any more???


I deduced that she must have SOLD the place and someone with capital fixed it up nicely and stocked it.


But on my return this evening after dark, I found six middle aged men sitting in a circle of chairs there. MIZ's husband sat among them, but looked OUT-CLASSED!!! The others all looking smarter, better educated, far better clothed. One who seemed to be leading conversation wore a crisp Pepsi Cola shirt and slacks -- what delivery men wear. Pepsi LEADING???


I must stop and say that while it's true that Pepsi allied itself with MANY questionable companies (like Burger King, Taco Bell, and KFC), and a Vice President of Pepsi Cola delivered a case mixed of Pepsi and Teem (a lemon-lime drink), most of the years we lived in Louisville, KY while Dad was an entry level accounting clerk to supervisor with Sun Oil Company every year at Christmas and my parents hung out ONLY with similar entry-level types (except for Mom's fellow college alumni -- some of whom were considerably more well off), and also some LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL folks (owned by the Bingham Family, one of whom was Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham's MURDERER).


But I think TODAY, Pepsi Cola is just the loser in the "Cola Wars" and I have NO INFO and NO INTUITION that Pepsi is still "evil".


That said, it was an ODD bunch of "better men" pow-wow-ing at the candy store. I got out of my car and talked with them briefly to see at least half of them were quite fluent in English, COMPLIMENTED hubby Diego on how WELL STOCKED the store is and I'm glad they had the CAPITAL to do it -- as well as buy at least ONE new wooden chair from a peddler who walked up the street selling them this week.


Then something seemed to just TAKE OVER, and I told him MIZ REFUSED the rent when I tried to give it to her and would NOT tolerate ANY MORE DAMN SCAMS -- about the electric or anything else. I got more angry (and he kept trying to get me to SHUT UP, but he's so "pussy-whipped" already he has no idea how to say a thing HALF-FORCEFULLY, so I ignored it as more people in the area began listening.


I called him a Mo-Fo and YELLED AS LOUDLY AS I COULD at him that I would NOT tolerate any more DRUG MAFIA BULL SHIT, calmly (I always do things calmly because my anger is a LITERARY DEVICE), got back into the car, and calmly drove home -- leaving them all gasping.


LOL!!!


I might be in jail tomorrow -- but given my earlier meetings hither and yon in Nayarit Estado, I don't really think so. And it WOULD be a NEW ADVENTURE!!! -- Mexican survive it -- even the FORMER GOVERNOR OF NAYARIT after his conviction for TAKING BRIBES to build the road to Chacala -- although the NEW Governor (his son!!!), PARDONED HIM after three days in Prison.


2. For a week now, BLOGGER does NOT allow me to insert photos from my computer AT ALL anymore -- but I can copy from the Internet and paste in without changing size, usually. This is why I cannot post any of the many photos I've taken.


Whether the Google/Blogger/CIA controllers will give this function back to me soon is NOT KNOWN. Also, Facebook has recently made it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get images to STAY in my postings of links to both blog and news items for HuffPost, etc. They know that most people will PASS OVER a Facebook posting that does NOT have an arresting image.


So far, I've usually been able to work around this. And while I'm AT IT, While Gmail for my name@gmail.com address worked normally this morning, after I emailed one piece out to three people, after I put together the email of the most previous post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/celebrating-73rd-birthday-of-edmund.html , I was TOTALLY SHUT DOWN and NOT allowed to email it to even ONE person. Normally, I get shut down for about 6 hours after sending TWO batches of 500 -- and at least 100 bouncing back. This is by normal GMAIL rules, so NOT personal. The stoppage this morning was COMPLETELY PERSONAL.


>>> CLARIFIED AND EXPANDED 14 January 2013, 9:33 AM, MST:


That account is STILL hosted by Mac (Mackenzie, actually) Cauley http://www.mackenziecauley.com/  -- a Don Weise of Alyson Books (who TANKED my Williams memoir) CONNECTION!!! now moved from Connecticut to Los Angeles where he claims to be a filmmaker, but his page shows little of commercial value, so I HOPE he's not just big in the DRUG TRADE now!!! -- who designed my www.scottkenan.com (needs updating), and now LOST www.walkingonglass.net (my Williams memoir's site -- NOW a Ladies' SUIT sales site in JAPAN!!! -- that SO MANY, including Mac and Han Hills of -- lost because of the CRAP I took from BOTH of them when Han Hill of http://www.atheistnexus.org/profile/HanHills and http://www.wilmingtonweb.com/aboutus.php , which has a LONG HISTORY of hosting websites for DRUG FRONT COMPANIES in Wilmington, NC).


The scott@full name email address that Mac continues to host is GMAIL BASED, but behaves and is often DISPLAYED quite differently than my name@gmail.com address -- even though I access both via Gmail's MAIL portal!!!


And I wish to FURTHER SAY that it was Gerry (Geraldine) Flynn of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. who told me the owner Patrick Stansberry REMOTELY adjusted his employees' email software ON THEIR COMPUTERS so that my emails to other employees were going directly to trash or spam, and it was Allen Rosen, my part-time roommate in GA of twelve years http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html , whom I CAUGHT RED-HANDED changing my computer's security setting from his laptop while in his truck in my drive, via the house WiFi.


More on these things here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/north-carolina-fasten-yer-seatbelts.html .


* * *


3. I'm still trying to find  Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, former Chief Protocol Officer on the US Embassy in Mexico City, who was FIRED by the new George W. Bush Ambassedor to Mexico ONE WEEK before he would have been eligible to live in the US as a benefit.


The Chief Protocol Officer is the TOP security person. It is ALSO the highest position in a US Embassy or Consulate that a FOREIGN NATIONAL can attend -- and Mexico City (except now for Bagdad), in the LARGEST EMBASSY IN THE WORLD. Luis Alberto had been in charge of setting up securithy for ONE Bill Clinton visit and TWO George Bush visits to Mexico -- typically working with a crew for SIX MONTHS to set things up properly.


Luis Alberto got to spend time talking ALONE(-ish) with BOTH US Presidents. But when George Bush REPLACED Bill Clinton's people with CIA people, those having problems with DRUG TRAFFICKING were FIRED!!! And Barack Obama has KEPT all the CIA-Drug Mafia US Agents placed by Bush -- including Sinead O'Day, here in Nuevo Vallarta.


IN FACT, the OTHER two employees in the consulate here -- KNOWING SINEAD IS CONNECTED TO NARCO-TRAFFICKING have met with me OUTSIDE the Consulate from time to time. HA!!!


And remember, it was Sinead HERSELF (according to my mother), who SPOKE with Mom and RECOMMENDED the MUCH GONE TO DRUG-MAFIA HELL Dr. John Mabry Crouch who had LOST his job supervising a large hospital, ADMITTED TO ME that he had gotten involved with the COCAINE MAFIA when he learned BY SURPRISE that his wife was at the time the LARGEST cocaine trafficker in Mexico to the United States -- AND YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR THERE PEOPLE TO PROMOTE DRUGS IN THE USA!!! !!! !!!



AND WHERE IS HILLARY CLINTON, Secretary of State, in all of this -- NAIVE??? ??? ???



Some posts on these subjects:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/beelzebub-be-after-my-husband-down.html  ,  http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/in-pursuit-of-friend-in-mexico-email-to.html  ,  http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/10/im-in-l-o-secret-code.html


Should be a FUN week coming up: will I be JAILED??? DEPORTED??? EVICTED???


Scott




.






1 comment:

Scott Kenan said...

Thank you Senor or Senora!!! I gave all but my life in living my life the last three years -- but it has ALL BEEN MORE THAN WORTH IT, if Americans (and others), RISE UP and RETAKE Our Beloved Country from these IDIOTS.

LOL, but NO LOL!!!

Scott