Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Should NOT Have Been SHOCKED (by this)!!!

 
ANOTHER great graphic from my cousin, Wendy Whitney of Rocky Point, NC!!! https://www.facebook.com/#!/wendytwhitney .
 
 
 


>>> FIRST OF ALL:


1. It is NOT the graphic (for I have seen the TRUTH BEHIND EVERY PERSON's HEART) being posted by cousin Wendy that shocks me -- it is that for the FIRST TIME IN MANY WEEKS, the CIA and Facebook (its whore), have ACTUALLY ALLOWED ME TO USE the "Insert Image" button in Google's BLOGGER to add ANY GRAPHIC to THIS BLOG in MANY WEEKS.



YIPPEE!!!



I doubt I have to convince ANYONE of the fact that FINALLY, I have CONVINCED the CIA/NAZI/Republican Party (led in America by my mother, Dick Cheney, Daddy Bush, Newt Gingrich, and NC's own Republican State Senator FROM HELL, Thom Goolsby (who is APTLY NAMED!!!), that they must REPECT ME -- regardless what they like to ADMIT OF THE TRUTH.



HA!!!



Call me "UBER-Kenan" or call me "Mahalalel" (Kenan's son in First Chroncles in the bible that "CHRISTIANS" seldome read because they are so busy BEATING MINORITIES OVER THE HEAD WITH THE DAMN THING!!!


And NOW I've BROUGHT THEM TO THEIR KNEES and FORCED them to allow my PROOF to REMAIN on Facebook that Barack Obama is just a "Nigger-Fag" (both refering to lack of self-esteem -- NOT race, although the second one can ONLY applied to homo- or bi-sexuals. TRI-sexuals don't exist -- as far as I'm aware -- but a QUATRO-SEXUAL, and I got this RIGHT FROM THE HORSE's MOUTH: Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, FOUNDER of the Atlanta Church of Religious Science and for EIGHT YEARS president of the WHOLE RELIGION, Religious Science, International) will do ANYTHING FOR A QUARTER (i.e.: is a Republican GREED-BOT in service of HATRED TOWARD GOD)!!!


Actually, I prefer either "The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams", "The Avenging Angel of JAcqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy, Onassis (y Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson)", and "Cyber-General Scott D. Kenan (self-appointed)" is cool as well.


My next-up over-arching spiritual entity is named "Kingfish", and I consider myself "THE ROYAL SERVANT OF THE SINATRAS", the Sinatra Family being descended from the GREATEST Senators in Ancient Rome!!!


2.JUST FOUND!!! : https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.171719512962.125106.542157962&type=1 Which DECLARES it was updated less than a year ago. At that time ALL fifteen or so GOOD PICTURES OF ME alone or with celebrities were REMOVED (except two), in the CIA/NAZI/Republican Party's efforts ENTIRELY SUPPORTED BY MANY VERY TOP EPISCOPALIANS INCLUDING several Bishops (ASSURED by my NAZI MOTHER and DICK CHENEY that they would SOON HAVE ME DEAD)!!!


Here is one of the photos of me with Punit Jasuja (who was given much deference at the Bishop's Reception -- I know not why). Here is Punit's Facebook Page, where re REMAINS a FB "Friend" -- but has REFUSED to answer my queries since early 2010: https://www.facebook.com/#!/punit.jasuja.5?fref=ts


 
I THINK Punit Jasuja is a HIGH-RANKING Narco-Trafficker in India now, although I CANNOT prove this in a Court of Law!!!
 
 
 
 
Punit Jasuja was a CLOSE FRIEND of Thomas Keith and Thomas's lover Arturo-of-Colombia, whose NYC SunKings/Cali Cartel relatives live in Stone Mountain, GA doing MUCH narco-trafficking there with my former employer Patrick Stansbury http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html of www.pentgon-usa.com , my Mom and Dad (some years ago), and of course it was THEN GA Republican Congressman John Linder who RAN with PATRICK the GINORMOUS bringing in of illegal drugs on US Air Force planes at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL.
 
 
Google in this blog for details on ANY of this by simply starting with my name in quotes and then adding any other name or subject.



3. REGARDING THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA:



Wait until the FULL TRUTH comes out on THIS MATTER!!! A FAR HIGHER percentage of Boy Scout Leaders have SEXUALLY MOLESTED BOYS (or covered it up), than Catholic Clergy -- whom PROTESTANT REPUBLICAN SCUM stagmatize CONSTANTLY -- and the Boy Scouts are ...EXPONENTIALLY SMALLER than the Catholic Church.
 

 My junior-high friend, Kevan Holleran (whose parents were NAZI co-conspirators with MY parents when we lived in Pennsylvania) is a Boy Scout SILVER BEAVER -- which suggests "old female receptor", so I GUESS those are the BOTTOM BOYS in Scout Leadership. But DIG THIS!!! His Law offices now in West Chester, PA are on GAY STREET, the MAIN interesection in that town where Coretta Scott King fled to her family when MLK, Jr. was assissinated, is High (St.) and Gay (St.)!!!


Who but ME would have spent my most formative years in a town like that???


Scott
 
 
Like · · Promote ·
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com

  • Scott Kenan The picture of "Two Italian Sweethearts -- in a Garden" at the bottom of this posting are James and Anna Paolini, Linda LeBoutillier (Henderson H.S. class of 1969)'s GRANDPARENTS who founded Waterloo Gardens.
  •  
  •  
  • And as ALL my readers know, the Kenan Family of North Carolina counts its ancestors PERSON-BY-PERSON back to Pepin, the FIRST King of Italy, his sone the King of Lombardy, and HIS son Charlemagne -- then over to Great Britain through a Chief Justice of Great Britain, TWO Magna Carta Sureties -- a father and son, surnamed de Clare -- the younger of whom was Gilbert (1180 - 1230), the father of Robert de Bruce whose grandson Robert THE Bruce (in the tame of BRAVEHEART) FOUNDED the ENTIRE STUART LINE in Scotland (actually, that was his GRANDSON, Robert II (1316 - 1319)).
  •  
  •  
  • And besides AUTHORIZING the Church of Scotland (aka Presbyterianism), the family eventually split into the Scot EARLS and English Stuart Monarchs, although we Kenans are NOT descended from the English Stuart cousins (that I know of).
 

  • Scott Kenan And trying to find a reason WHY I am posting all this CRAP, it was to let you know that the Kenan Family's TOP ALLIES who sold us controlling interest in Bank of America -- the Sinatras -- are the MOST DEMOCRATIC FAMILY in America (Sinatra actually means "Senator" and +/- today's Sinatra Family is descended from inter-breeding SENATORS of ANCIENT ROME who hoped to keep Democracy ALIVE, when the Catholic Church PLUNGED the WORLD into THE DARK AGES the LAST TIME the Pope went on an ANTI-INTELLECTUAL BOOK-BURNING CAMPAIGN.
  •  
  •  
  • THIS time, he got the CIA/Republican Party NAZIS -- led by my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC to LEAD THE ANTI-GOD OFFENCE!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Too bad I (with my readers' help and others who never heard of me), FOILED ALL THAT PERMANENTLY!!!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Yippee!!!
  •  
  •  
  •  








 
 
"The Six-Foot Kenan Cock" -- as the congregants of First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, NC REALLY DO CALL IT, sits atop Kenan Steeple (the TALLEST in town!!!), over Kenan Chapel and the Kenan Organ and Stained-glass Windows.
 
 
 
It was ONLY meant to be a WAKE UP CALL -- not a sexual exCITEment!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: