Friday, January 18, 2013

My Phone Conversation with and Email to Harvard University's LEGAL DEPARTMENT!!!

 
The Harvard Law School area on the campus of Harvard University has been ranked as the top place in the world to study law.






Dear Mr. Fields:

I just got off the phone with the recept, Jackie, for Harvard's legal department, and she said I should contact you on this matter of getting to the truth about what happened that prevented Harvard University from having control of the estate of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams, as intended by the codicil to Mr. Williams' will, as first suggested to him, partly in my presence, by Jackie Kennedy Onassis at a party at Jean Stein's apartment, co-hosted by George Plimpton, in Manhattan the evening of January 11, 1982, following Tennessee's getting an award that day from Mayor Koch.

Most details are in an email I sent Neva Rae Fox, Public Affairs Officer for the Episcopal Church, USA, yesterday, and then published on my blog here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/my-missive-to-episcopal-church-usa.html .

My purpose, after over the last three years having lost ALL my wealth, endured many attempts on my life, six jailing on EIGHT false charges in Wilmington, NC (which my attorney made a deal with D.A. Benjamin R. David would be ALL dropped within a year if I stay out of North Carolina for as long -- two have already been dropped), a couple of nut-house commitments that led to my being released as soon as legally possible since the doctor recognized they were based on lies, and all manner of hardship the last three years -- all of which I, by the Grace of God, have overcome, is to attempt to effect an amicable solution that is fair to both Sewanee and Harvard.

While many crimes were committed by agents of Sewanee and the Atlanta Diocese of the Episcopal Church with major assistance of the Republican Party (many of these I could prove in a court of law), I am NOT concerned about anyone going to jail -- indeed, the Statute of Limitations must have run out on nearly ALL these crimes, the major exception being the fact that Tennessee's last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in NYC (former brother-in-law of Paul McCartney), WAS one of the original co-conspirators in the MURDER and THEFT OF ESTATE, and will need to face his day in court -- which I have every intention of making certain happens.

I am often underestimated by people, but I then teach them to respect me. I have not yet lost a battle, although I've had plenty of wrong turns and errors -- all of which I have learned from.

For the record, for 1.5 years now, I have emailed a copy of every single blog post to the following people at Harvard: Robert Juliano, Diane Lopez, Jonathan Hulbert, and Scott Fields, which includes you, but I have suffered many irregularities in electronic communications, so you may never have gotten them. In June of 2011, I first spoke with your now-former recept Nancy Armstrong. She had been on the scene when the will and codicil came up to be dealt with, and told me that Harvard had been shocked and nearly "knocked senseless" by Sewanee's having somehow very powerfully circumvented all laws and won the estate. Nancy also told me that no one but she remained in your legal department who had been there then, and she didn't know if anyone cared any more.

Maybe not -- but you should know that disgruntled Sewanee alumni in Birmingham, AL, told me in 2008 when the stock market was TANKED that the estate had grown from the $10,000,000.00 it was worth when Tennessee died to about $1/3 Billion in 2008. Because of the market's huge improvement since then -- and what appears to be Sewanee's EXTRAORDINARY business acumen at GROWING the base -- I have speculated that it might be worth as much as $1 Billion now.

I forgot to mention that the reason I email copies of everything to the two Duke addresses is that those are actually both contacts at the KENAN  INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS, and I always like to make certain I keep up to what I like to call "Kenan Standards of Ethics", so they do some oversight of me. My relatives, as you know, have been the world's largest private support of University Education in the entire world for 100 years now, primarily through the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust -- but many others as well. I also email my alma mater, Denison University, so they can salivate over how much I eventually make and give THEM from the short series of books I soon publish based on my blog.

Both the will and codicil stipulated that the proceeds were to be used ONLY for the support of "experimental writers", something Sewanee has failed to do entirely, so just that is an issue for the Episcopalians to bring into moral (if not legal), rectitude. But beyond that, here are my goals in this, and I am copying Neva as well as not only am I an OPEN BOOK with nothing to hide, but she will gain more insight from this email as well. Both the above email addresses in the Cc line go to Ms. Fox and her office phone is (212) XXX-XXXX, her cell: (917) XXX-XXXX.

My phone in Mexico is a cell, and can be dialed exactly like this from any phone in the US or Canada: +011-52-1 (327) XXX-XXXX. Most people report they get a recording that this is not a working number. As you will see in the "Missive", I have had many political difficulties and email and phone service are two of the greatest areas of that. That said, I can be texted as well using the same sequence of numbers. I do NOT know how to access my voicemail, peculiar as that must sound.

I do need to clarify a couple of things further: 1. I am NOT in this for money, and in one blog post I claim Tennessee's estate "owes" me at least a million dollars after taxes for all the difficulties I have suffered. NO ONE owes me ANYTHING!!! 2. In my blog, I tear into the Episcopal Church unfairly most of the last three years. Those posts should be seen as my anger with some crooks hiding even as clergy in the Church -- NOT the Church itself.

I am ENTIRELY at the service of both the Episcopal Church and Harvard University in this matter and my only goal is to see that the TRUTH about what happened comes to light fully and that a new agreement is reached fair to BOTH entities. Clearly, Tennessee -- dead now for thirty years -- does not care. and Sewanee has grown the estate so large that it could not be used only to assist struggling writers of the experimental type.

My other goal is to CHANGE the agencies that handle Tennessee's rights -- there's one that handles performance rights and another that handles all other rights. The one making decisions on performance rights has PROVEN its primary goal is to DEVALUE Tennessee's work and reputation. A perfect example of this is two productions in recent years of either an all-black cast or one of mixed race performing a major play, CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF. While I think we all agree that racial equality is something we all wish to be part of, these productions only DISTRACTED the audience and were completely GIMMICKY, proof POSITIVE of the intentions of Sewanee's rights overseers, who work with allies in the Republican Party to distract intelligent people from the CONTENT of the plays with a big SENSATIONAL DISTRACTION.

Anyone living in the South, like I did 1983 - 2012, is well aware of Sewanee AND the Republican Party's HELL-BENT goal of denying rights to non-Whites and they are both completely homophobic in their actions as well -- regardless the many lies they spew. you will come to see the intimate relationship between Sewanee and the Republican Party in my blog. Most of this is an internal matter for the Episcopal Church to correct on their own, but the legal issues of how Tennessee Williams' estate, and IN FACT, Tennessee's murder at the hand of John Uecker, I WILL continue to press whether or not the Episcopal Church and Harvard are willing to bring some fresh air and healing to this matter or not.

I hope that you would send me an email stating at least that you have received this -- and preferably that you are giving its contents serious consideration. I will post this email on my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , but hold following communications confidential, only giving general updates on my blog of developments in the matter.

I wish all the recipients of this email the very best and am completely confident that we can work something out that is a WIN for all involved. The Episcopal Church will have some house-cleaning to do, but they need to handle that aspect on their own.

Please don't forget to let me know you have received this -- and perhaps you could let me know if you intend to investigate further, although you might want a couple of days first before deciding that.

Yours,

Scott David Kenan
Chacala, Mexico
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: