Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Voicemail Left This Evening for John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in NYC!!!

 
ADDED Sunday Jan. 20 after Blogger/CIA/Google RETREATED and began allowing me to paste photos in again!!!
 
 
 
Left to right: Typical Paul McCartney fan, Paul McCartney, Babe-Licious, Bah-Bah Wah-Wah (the aunt of Babe-Licious, Paul's current wife), Mrs. & Mr. John Eastman (John the only living prime conspirator in Tennessee Williams' and John Lennon's MURDERS!!!)






I regret that I am unable to include photos this evening. About 10 days ago CIA/Google/Blogger REMOVED my ability to insert image files, so I copied and pasted -- no problem. But tonight, in their infinite wisdom, they have managed to prevent me from copying and pasting images into this blog as well -- PERFECTLY PROVING MY POINT THAT THEY HARASS ME. LOL!!!



I will add photos when I email this out to my list of 1,500 contacts in the Press, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, Politicians, and Friends of Tennessee Williams, etc.


* * *


>>> A short time ago, I called the offices of Eastman & Eastman, 39 W 54th Street # 2, New York, NY10019-5465, (212) 246-5757, to discover there are only two names in the directory of extensions: John at x180, and his father Lee at x183.


I had had NO IDEA that man who died in 1991 would still have a working number, but not wanting to disturb HIM (I actually liked Lee Eastman and his wife Louise -- having spent time several times with them in their Manhattan apartment under the four deKoonings in the dining room -- or in the adjacent living room. They BOTH loved and respected Tennessee Williams, and were always gracious to both of us.)


I explained who I was and how I had sat in his office with Tennessee Williams MANY TIMES when he NEVER had his calls held (so all was CONSTANTLY interrupted), how I had gathered enough evidence to PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW that he was one of the three (with Maria St. Just -- nee Britneva-- and Michel Remer, the lawyer hired by Sewanee to handle Tennessee's rights), who plotted and had murdered Tennessee Williams by the hand of John Uecker -- then LATER tricking Harvard University out of control of Mr. Williams' estate through the commission of quite a few FELONIES.


I DID mention my distant relatives' prominence (and that I DO actually know some of them), but gave credit for my support more to the Sinatra and Kennedy Families, which is true.


I also told him that while I had no hard evidence, I've come to agree with many that he also authorized the murder of John Lennon not only because of what THIS posting ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html ), makes clear about the relationship between Eastman and Lennon -- but because as the business manager of Paul McCartney (it was Eastman who got McCartney to start his music publishing business, beginning with the purchase of Buddy Holly's catalogue. By the last couple of years of the Beatles still making new albums, Paul McCartney was making TWICE as much as the others due to the publishing income -- smart), he figured that his client's VALUE would increase if the more talented and poetic (and honest), Lennon were disposed of.


I doubt that Paul McCartney knew of this ahead of time.


In any case, I left message for John Eastman (on the recept's voicemail since John's extension simply rang off the hook), that I fully intend to have Federal Charges eventually brought against him for his crimes against Tennessee Williams and his estate, but that I have NOT yet found the "smoking gun" for his authorization of John Lennon's murder.


I told him I had ALREADY spoken with serious officials at both Harvard University and the Episcopal Church about looking into these matters, but that even if they had no interest in straightening out this mess, I would PRESS ON for his PROSECUTION!!!


He should see these sites and many others I have written concerning the whole thing:


1. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/my-phone-conversation-with-and-email-to.html


2. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/my-missive-to-episcopal-church-usa.html


In the end, I wished him a nice day, and that he fuck himself. I asked him to convey to "Sir" Paul McCartney that he should ram a sufficient length of barbed wire up his "COCK-GRACED ASS". I even threw in that I was sure the remaining Beatles joined me in this closing salutation.


>>> AND EARLIER IN THE DAY, I was at the Saturday "Gringo Market" in Old Town Puerto Vallarta, and ran SMACK DAB into my old CIA/Sinaloa buddies, Luis Melgoza and my FAKE COUSIN Salvador Fuentes. They now have a booth in the back corner for their PV GEEKS website: www.pvgeeks.com . Their booth is RAISED UP from the rest of the floor so they can observe well.



I took pictures as they were so busy on computers they were not observing a thing -- nor did a SINGLE PERSON approach their booth as if interested in their operation AT ALL!!! This is PROOF that they are NOT there to make money as a DISTRIBUTOR of anything, NOR do they actually drum up any business by being there.


After I went around the the booths of six or seven of my friends (all of whom are frequent if not RELIGIOUS readers of this blog -- and half of them on my email lists), pointing Sal and Luis out and having LAUGHING FITS about them still being there since half my friends had to be told NOTHING, the other half FINALLY GOT CLARITY ON WHO THESE TWO CIA/SINALOA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS ARE!!!


Funniest, is that when the woman who had sold me a St. Christopher's medal half a year ago (which I kept in my pocket as a fun re-enactment of my superstitious childhood the last several month through many travels including TWICE to the United States), took me to where I could buy good Italian sausage since my fave guy was no longer there, he was someone I had ALREADY talked to  -- and rubbing elbows with yet ANOTHER friend whose known everything since MY FIRST VISIT TO PUERTO VALLARTA in January of 2010, when we first met -- so what happened next was actually UBER-FUNNY.


Shortly after I arrived at the sausage booth that actually had no more, Sal spied me and came over. I greeted him: "Well HI THERE, cousin Sal -- long time, no SEE. How ya doin'???" He immediately put on that low, serious voice like my brother and nephew who don't want people to know they also sleep with boys (men, actually), and said semi-sing-song-ed-ly like one would to a drooling idiot: "Scott's not taking his mediCAtion, again, is he???"


Well, THAT's about as meaningful as when Massimo di Berardini's visiting Mafia Thugs told me that Barack Obama doesn't have a birth certificate -- even passe to BIRTHERS now!!!


See also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/after-my-alliance-with-film-wilmington.html .


I laughed. then I LOUDLY began calling him a GOD-DAMNED CIA/SINALOA NARCO-TRAFFICKER IN BED WITH BARACK OBAMA AND RAHM EMANUEL'S CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA -- INCIDENTALLY HAVING THE MONEY FLOW THROUGH WELLS FARGO BANK.


Of course when you speak in ridiculously long sentences, a lot can happen before you get yer trap shut, and in THIS instance, an ANGRY, almost CHARGING (like Jolene of the CIA/SINALOA had done when he beat me in my apartment a while back -- see: top of this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/like-hand-for-grave-mitch-bossanna-is.html ), and I KNOW THE DRILL: They begin a verbal confrontation and at ANY movement of one's hands (and having ALREADY declared to all around that you are supposed to be MEDICATED, BUT -- ONCE AGAIN -- are NOT, they get away with detaining you and having Mafia-allied cops come to "detain" thrash, or murder you (elsewhere).


Although it would have been a TON OF FUN to see who all of THAT went, I did NOT want to make my friends standing RIGHT THERE have to choose between supporting me or withdrawing from the action and feeling terrible about that, so when they told me there were calling "security" to have me removed, I DARED THEM TO DO SO, blew them a single kiss, turned, and then after stopping at three booths to tell other friends EXACTLY what happened, made certain I stopped and told the person in charge of the whole EVENT exactly what happened and make certain they knew EXACTLY who in their venue were NOT selling drugs, but doing the support the



CIA/NAZI NARCO-TRAFFICKING HUMAN SLAVERY MACHINE.



I doubt they care (probably part of it). Nothing will happen -- except about a dozen people who are there EVERY WEEK, will be SMIRKING THEIR ASSES OFF at Sal and Luis.


Oh WELL!!!


Scott




.

No comments: