Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS to Nephew Max(well) Andrew Kenan (on a SERIOUS JOB although he has LITTLE experience)!!!

Like & Share if you agree!

Join us: Living the Law of Attraction / The Secret

A behind-the-scenes look at a genuine energy clearing session. http://awsm.co/SHyk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SOME NEWS:
 
 
1. Maxwell Andrew Kenan, son of my swastika-licking brother Michael William Kenan has taken a job as a "Portfolio Accountant" at CBRE Clarion Securities, of 201 King of Prussia Road, Radnor, PA 19087. This company is a BOUTIQUE investment company managing over 11 TRILLION DOLLARS ($11,000,000,000.000.00) in clients' assets, helping them avoid paying taxes, etc. -- nothing wrong with that intrinsically. NO ONE pays MORE taxes than they have to -- but let's close some loop-holes and tax UNEARNED PROFITS MORE than earned profits -- this makes MORAL SENSE!!!.
 
 
I called Max just a minute ago, and he answered with the FAKE STRAIGHT, TUCKED-IN, DEEPENED VOICE that my brother Mike has used his entire adult life so that NO ONE SUSPECTS HE BEDS MEN (too)!!!
 
 
Max's friends from University of Delaware will recall that while a student, Max BRAGGED on his Facebook Page that he was in a "Domestic Partnership" with his closest male friend. HA!!! He changed all that and UN-FRIENDED ME HIS UNCLE after we had been friended TWO YEARS, when he graduated. Now, less than two years later, he's set up to make MORE MONEY THAN RAHM EMANUEL in SECURITIES!!!
 
 
You will please recall that Rahm Emanuel got his degree as a BALLET DANCER, became a Bill Clinton Adviser on BANKING -- and Clinton FUNDRAISER working the BANKING INDUSTRY, then made MILLIONS as a Securities Trader -- an area he had NEVER taken a course in -- and what's next???


Rahm Emanuel became Chief of Staff for President Obama who SHARED lifetime membership in the TOP private gay bath houses with Mr. Emanuel. ALL THIS (and more -- about their Chicago Drug Mafia association) is published WIDELY -- except in the United States!!!
 
 
I wish my nephew well -- he DID take classes toward finance, so this is NOT "outrageous" -- only the part about getting a plum position in a TOP boutique firm after less than two-years experience is WEIRD!!!
 
 
Also, Max's IMMEDIATE hanging up on me as soon as he recognized my voice is PROOF he's a REPUBLICAN NAZI NOW. Oh well!!! He's one of my Meyer-side Family.
 
 
 
HA!!!
 

 
2. I heard from Kerry Glatz from Henderson High in West Chester, PA where I would have graduated if we had not moved to Columbus, OH across the street (Larwell Dr.) from Lou Holtz, who was an assistant coach at Ohio State then to Woody Hayes, like me, now, a Denison University grad. My parents and the Holtzes plotted NAZI PLOTS together and Mom secured him his DREAM JOB coaching Notre Dame -- like she secured her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish!!!
 
 
Unfortunately, Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet (called Jan now) (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen to marry Kim Opperman (a Jew), so Mom had Uncle Bob's wealth removed mysteriously, forced him to move to Lower Alabama, and go to a VA Hospital where a MENTAL ILLNESS that does not exist today was assigned him and he was forced to take DOUBLE DOSE LITHIUM (to achieve blood levels over 1.5 Lithium -- which in my mother's HAND WRITTEN NOTE IN MY POSSESSION (dating from some years before this), Lithium levels of 1.5 and above all but GUARANTEE "chemically-caused diabetes".
 
 
This is EXACTLY what Uncle Bob died of after years of having his extremities chopped off, piece by piece. Also, Mom was WELL AWARE that Uncle Bob preferred sex with men -- something he admitted to me TWICE -- once in my parents house when he was divorced and traveling alone, once while I worked for Tennessee Williams and the two of us traveled to South Bend and I had dinner with Uncle Bob.
 
 
WILL MOM MURDER MY BROTHER MIKE AND NEPHEW MAX NEXT???
 
 
Ya never know!!!
 
 
>>> BTW: in looking for info on Kerry Glatz this morning, I discovered that GLATZ basically means "bald Ashkenazi (GERMAN) Jew" -- I have no idea if he's actually Jewish or not though. And WEIRD that "Ashkenazi" ends in "NAZI" , no???
 
 
* * *


I have NOT yet made a "TERRORIST CALL" deliberately to my selected victim(s), but HAVE called my parents TWICE this morning -- first to let them know that a NOT close related Meyer, looking for relatives and chancing on this blog, actually has OWNED AND LIVED IN my Great-Aunt Matilda (Meyer) Foley's old house on Main Street in Batesville, IN (Norman Bates AND the fact that Batesville, IN has LONG been "THE CASKET CAPITAL OF THE WORLD" because of Hildebrand Industries (at least as it was known for years), makes their caskets there -- LOL!!!)


Mom started LYING AGAIN to me so I eventually hung up on her, but called back and got Dad after calling Max Kenan and HE hung up on ME!!! I told Dad how I'm working on a blog post that will soon go to 1,500 PRIME CONTACTS in the USA (mostly), and I'm telling that story as well as Max being the GRANDSON of America's TOP NAZI!!!


Dad started cussing at me and I told HIM off and hung up. HA!!!

 
* * *


Ten minutes ago, I got off the phone with Mr. Tom Beyer, after calling Georgia Congressman Tom Woodall's (Republican) office in DC. Mr. Woodall had been Congressman John Linder's (also RED), top aid until he decided WISELY, HAVING SEEN WHAT I HAD ALREADY BLOGGED ABOUT HIM, and Mr. Woodall took his place. https://woodall.house.gov/office/washington-dc .


I explained to the recept that my Kenan Family is SERIOUSLY in business, and I had privileged info for Mr. Woodall, so she put me into someone CLOSEST to the Congressman. Before going further I want to EMPHASIZE that although Mr. Woodall HAS to know all this stuff, Mr. Beyer might not. It is SHOCKING how well Republicans hide their TRAITOROUS CRIMES from key people -- and look how President Obama has kept HIS -- not only indiscriminate Chicago-gay-bathhouse homosexual past that he shares with Rahm Emanuel and my WELL KNOWN "bud" Jaime Southlander of Wells Cargo Powder Transfer, Chicago who works with people who LAUNDER MONEY and who apparently sets up MAJOR DRUG DEALS with the Sinaloa here in Puerto Vallarta (led by former PRI Party Mayor Chava Gonzales Resendez, whose FULL NAZI SALUTE I have published in this blog -- as well as info on how to find the PRIME area hideout of Sinaloa operative Hector Javier Salgado Villanueva, a WORLD CLASS ENGINEER, who had built the booby trap in the Chunnel between England and France to COLLAPSE it the next time the CIA needed to fake a TERRORIST ATTACK.


You will please recall that about three years ago, the Chunnel was shut down for "repairs". Hector's Godson Fernando Merino (actually a fake-named "Mexican" who in fact is the only child of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter -- presumably Cali Cartel), BRAGGED TO ME, that this was ACTUALLY his godfather's BOOBY TRAP!!!


Not only THAT, but Fernando had gotten me to sign a contract with him, his godfather, and one other -- see it here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html , that he said would make ME a CIA agent FOR LIFE!!!


Fernando was ALSO one of those who VERIFIED that my mother, Ruth Anne (Kenan) Meyer of Raleigh, NC now IS or WAS in fact Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the Pope. He did NOT call any of them NAZIs.


>>> BACK TO MY PHONE CALL:


Mr. Beyer struck me as a very serious person and smart. I got NO INDICATION that he was aware of his boss's TREACHERY -- or that of John Linder. He was respectful throughout and listened carefully -- probably just one of the well-intentioned Republicans who DRANK THE KOOL-AID!!!


In any case, I told him what I had witnessed about Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com trading thick envelopes containing cash with Mr. Linder in the 1990s -- and that I assumed Mr. Woodall had taken over the operation since he was Linder's closest aide.


In ANY case, I hope that the mainstream PRESS will finally pick up my story -- of continue to give it the CURRENT level of respect, which is to follow my leads and REPORT THE STORY THEY FIND. HA!!!


Not BAD for my first day of "TERRORIST TELEPHONE" , no???


Scott


Photo: https://www.facebook.com/ThePlatznerPost
For more "Like" our page...Thanks!!! :)
 
 
.

 

No comments: