Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good MORNING NAZI AMERICA!!! (to paraphrase a Robin Williams movie line)


I haven't watched this, but maybe YOU should: http://earthhopenetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=401 .
 
 
 
 
>>> AND DESPITE ALL APPEARANCES, this is going to be a primarily positive post!!!:
 
 
News Items:
 
 
1. Fresh Meat!!!:
 
 

 Judith Whitney
 (my first cousin who lives in Rocky Point, NC) likes a photo.


 
Bill Maher: 'The Bible Only Makes Sense if You’re Really High'
[VIDEO] --> http://bit.ly/11fA6KI

Raise your hand if you agree --> Bill Maher only makes sense if you're REALLY stupid.
 
 
Bill Maher: 'The Bible Only Makes Sense if You’re Really High'

[VIDEO] --> http://bit.ly/11fA6KI

Raise your hand if you agree --> Bill Maher only makes sense if you're REALLY stupid.
Like ·  ·  · 59 minutes ago · 

  • 7,128 people like this.

  • Annette Florence He is doing the devil' s work!!! If he would only open the bible and read the scripture, the devil will flee! This guy is pathetic!

  • Randy Jacks oh well Mikie... glad YOU are not juding anyone...

  • Scott Kenan Fuck you Judy and your IGNORANT RACISM!!! I'll have you in JAIL soon if I can find a way to do it!!!

  • Scott Kenan You still don't believe I'm politically powerful. You don't even read my blog posts that I email every one of which to you. You will soon find out where all your HATRED of GOD has led you -- and I don't mean just that so far you owe more on a house you once owned CLEAR than it is currently worth. THAT is the Beginning of GOD'S punishment of you for your sins -- and has NOTHING to do with me!!!

  • Scott Kenan you will be IMPOVERISHED for a long time, I reckon. ENJOY IT, STUPID!!!

  • Scott Kenan THIS is how GOD answered YOUR FALSE prayers!!!

  • Scott Kenan Also, the Bible DOES make sense if you are really high -- as well as when you aren't, so why the problem with Mr. Maher???


    Seems to ME, Bill Maher is stoned ALL THE TIME!!! Net result: The Bible ALWAYS makes sense to him. What the HELL are you ignorant DEVILS arguing about and WHO THE IGNORANT HELL do you think LISTENS TO YOUR HATREAD OF GOD???



>>> THE TRUTH IS: My cousin Judy and her daughter Wendy are ACTUALLY Lesbians, which is why they fuck men so much.


* * *


Due to a pressing engagement, I must cut this short of even beginning to write about what I had intended. I will do that later. Below is a bit of a reference to my intention. REAL Presbyterians should take it to HEART, and know I know Presbyterianism (originally authorized as the Church of Scotland by a Kenan-Line Scot Monarch, is the BEST of Christianity -- BAR NONE!!!





Scott


.

No comments: