Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How Then Shall WE Live??? (with buttermilk, of course!!!)

Photo
 
I grabbed this from my cousin Judith Whitney's Facebook page.
 
 
 
 
>>> I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GEORGIA CONGRESSMAN TOM WOODALL's TOP AIDE (but will report some news first):
 
 
1. Yesterday, besides writing quite a bit (as well as blogging and emailing), I also spent two hours downloading and installing Windows updates and then another 3.5 hours downloading and installing Office 2010 on my desktop computer, which has lain dormant for a couple of months because I feared its being CONTAMINATED if I connected it to the Internet(s).
 
 
2. Last night I attempted to call "Jersey" in Wilmington on his cell phone, but it was turned off and no voicemail set up -- I'm pretty sure this is because he was in an AA meeting. I'll call him this evening.
 
 
3. Earlier, I called my parents, and getting my Mom who was annoyed that I was interrupting her dinner, I quickly told her I was so SORRY to inconvenience her (she has NO CONSCIENCE about the troubles she and her Swastika-Affiliates have "inconvenienced" ME with -- and DITTO my siblings, although my fave fantasy is that my sister Jane -- seized up as she is in "tunnel vision" -- actually LAUGHS HER ASS OFF at my posts -- and so do her friends. Jane has ALWAYS reported to the rest of us how HATEFUL Mom is -- especially to Dad).


This being BEFORE my late-night further investigation of Obama's Inauguration, I told her not to worry, I was working AS HARD AS I POSSIBLY COULD to get Obama removed from office ASAP (but also that it was the ENTIRE Republican Party that is going to FALL, and that most of the elected ones -- probably ALL, with a few exceptions, above county office level to be TRIED and CONVICTED with considerable PRISON SENTENCES for Traitorous Deeds and Narco-Trafficking or its support).


Mom being the obese German Swastika-phillic SCHWEIN that she is, she was eating to0 heartily to speak clearly, so I said goodbye and hung up before she said any NEW stupid things.
 
 
4. I just tried to internally message Tom Meyer via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan#!/tom.meyer.96?fref=ts to let him know I am writing a new blog post he might need to GET JIGGY over. Since I have NOT been prevented from sending many other Facebook messages -- and Tom has NOT un-friended or blocked me (a REAL person would have simply unfriended and or blocked me yesterday if they didn't like what I was posting on their Facebook threads -- either action would have stopped me cold), i should have been allowed to message him too -- but I was blocked!!!


I think this REASONABLY PROVES that he is in fact a NARCO-TRAFFICKER or one of the CIA who haunt Facebook harassing all those who oppose DRUG ADDICTION. I can say with ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE that Tom SUPPORTS giving legal and illegal drugs to children (no matter what he says to the contrary).


If you protect narco-trafficking you ACTIVELY SUPPORT narcotics addiction of children -- and are a TRAITOR to boot. ALSO, Tom looking so severe and old-for-his-age in the BEST pic of himself he posted prominently (I'd hate to see one of his WORST pics!!!), he has been getting NO LOVING SEX AT ALL!!!


Oh, I'm sure he "gets off" -- and probably with some "hotties" and under the influence of drugs (I'm not totally against that last one -- pot, alcohol, caffeine, etc.), but the REASON gay people tend to look so young for their age is that being GAY, one MUST be more honest with self and others. I would say that ALL straight people looking old and beat-up for their age (except the homeless, coal-mine workers, etc.), ALL live LIES of sex and married life.

 
NO OTHER EXPLANATION IS LOGICAL!!!


5. Having late last night actually READ Obama's flawless speach -- and looked at stills and video of High-Placed DEMOCRATS (and Michelle's "eye-roll" over her hubby and Boehner's comments -- BRILLIANT!!!), I realized that Barack Obama has been RE-CAPTURED after his unfortunate black-mailing by narco-trafficking Bush/Cheney/CIA Republicans.



ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!!



But always careful to "dot my 'i's and cross my 't's" (except for the many typos in this blog that still remain), I posted at the bottom of yesterday's post a photo from HuffPost of a surviving Tusckegee Airmen having an absolute OBAMA-GASM in the presence of Jesse Jackson, Jr. -- a man so IN HEAVEN, even Dick Cheney, the Pope-in-Rome, and my mother could NOT let him down. See at bottom: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/email-to-tom-meyer-photographer-atlanta.html .
 

6. This is FAR AND AWAY my most popular blog post of the last week, and I would like to CLARIFY that the reason I said "remaining Beatles" in a way NOT INCLUDING Paul McCartney, is that I have long considered Yoko Ono to be one of them. i am well aware that George Harrison passed not too long ago. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/my-voicemail-left-this-evening-for-john.html .


7. Today, I intend to REMOVE the names of my apartment building and the family who own it, and replace them with false ones. I have NEVER wanted to harm their RENTAL business (or candy store) -- and I AM proud that I FORCED the CIA/Sinaloa to STOCK and ORGANIZE the candy store!!! -- but NOT Pancho's name since it is so common and googling it will NOT lead to this blog.


I also will NOT remove the names of Chac Mool Cafe or those associated with it. Owner Arturo Padilla (who ALWAYS has a sense of humor -- and sometimes helps me re-find mine), told me weeks ago that my blogging has INCREASED his business due to curiosity-seekers coming in -- DITTO the town's tourist traffic in general.


In the matter of "Jade Luz", regardless his mind-games, intentions, and anti-generosity, first of all: this is NOT his real name, and secondly his SKILLS have benefited Arturo's business a lot. I think I will work out PRIVATELY a way for Jade to compensate me for the BS he gave me (etc.).


>>> WORD TO THE WISE: "Shit or get off the pot," will be my approach and regarding something he has claimed to me many times about his actual nature. I've painted him very colorfully and realistically in this blog and that will help his reputation here or elsewhere -- even JESUS said God would spit the lukewarm out of His mouth. Luckily, Jade is MUY CALIENTE!!!


8. The Kerry Glatz referred to here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/congratulations-to-nephew-maxwell.html , is the BIGGEST BASKETBALL-PUSHING classmate of mine at Henderson High School in West Chester, PA when I was a student there (1965 - 1968), and ALWAYS pushing me to use my height for the GLORY OF GOD and the HENDERSON HIGH SCHOOL "WARRIORS" (with feathered "Indian" mascot).


It TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP, that after registering with "Classmates", recently, the FIRST message I got from anyone was one from Kerry asking about my basketball since I left Henderson High after Junior year. Also funny is that I had a person EXACTLY like that at Whetstone High School in Columbus, OH where we moved: Lester "Les" Imboden, Jr., whose father was a prominent physician. They lived at Rayne Lane and either Arthur or Widener Court -- just around the corner from our Larwell Drive address, with Mom's CO-NAZI and later Notre Dame FOOTBALL COACH-cum-FOX NEWS talking head Lou Holtz house being in-between.


Les Imboden did NOT hang in my crowd as he had some kind of CHRISTIAN POKER up his butt and was a bit EVANGELICAL, but Les LOVED to try to talk me into private basketball tutoring with his buddie Ronnie assisting as well. Les had a HOT BOD (as did Ronnie), and the finest HAIR PATTERN I could dream of!!! But in those days, I had not yet come to grips with my homosexuality, and was afraid to take Les up on his and Ronnie's frequent hints at sex as he often stared at my crotch.


>>> ADDED AT 11:59 MST: One time, Ronnie and Les approached me in the hall at Whetstone after school. They ducked out of an informal basketball game and as Les told me they had a lot of PUSSY PICTURES they wanted to show me when we got together for private basketball lessons, Ronnie (one of those hot, muscular shop students), showed me two 8 x 10 glossies of a blond and a brunette SPREAD EAGLE!!! Les said the two of them had a whole COLLECTION of "similar pictures" we could all look at together and there was NO TELLIN' what might happen next.


At THAT time, Ronnie began making those cock-pumping hand signs to let me know WHAT it was: Circle Jerk!!! Of course THAT would only be the beginning . . .


Oddly, it was in the middle of basketball season (I did play there, but not well), that I learned from my classmates that the year before, the coach had walked into the showers and found the ENTIRE (maybe one or two were missing), varsity basketball team having a SEXUAL ORGY in the showers, and reporting it, there had been a HUGE scandal (not making it into the press, of course).


Googling "Lester Imoden, Jr." today, I discovered that BOTH Les and his wife Carol have EQUALLY benefited as TOP "EWG Farm Subsidies" beneficiaries in 2010 and 11, getting a total of $252,000.00 in subsidies from Government. I guess they must be Republicans now -- but the FUNNIEST THING is that I see Les must have been "in love" with me TOO!!! He named his oldest son Scott, and his younger one Seth, the GRANDFATHER of KENAN in First Chronicles!!! (the second one is probably just coincidental, but maybe NOT since Les was so SMITTEN with me and a BIG BIBLE SCHOLAR!!!).


My senior year playing basketball for the Whetstone BRAVES (like in PA, I always seemed to play for "Indian" teams -- LOL, since I DO have Cherokee blood, if only a smidge), I was FOREVER getting sexual passes from other basketball players (like my brother Mike also "suffered" in high school), but I was too STUPID to join in the horse-play that continued in the showers and led to CUM-play later and in private.


And I MUST thank the basketball coach there who saw that Denison University is where I needed to go for college. That was ENTIRELY his idea and he set it up for them to invite me. Unfortunately, hackers or others keep breaking my link now to Ohio's online database of high school coaches, so I cannot now report on his actual name.


>>> ADDED AT 12:23 PM, MST: I just remembered that coach's name: Jim Ferrell!!! And then googling his name in quotes and "basketball Whetstone", I found that in March of 2011, he left an incredibly nice and WELL-WRITTEN comment on the memorial site for someone who had once played for him at Whetstone. JIM FERRELL IS ALIVE!!! (I think it's safe to assume).

 
 
NO ONE EVER, EVER, EVER, did me a FAVOR BIGGER than the one he did for me: GETTING ME TO DENISON UNIVERSITY!!!



I did NOT know he had been responsible for that until one time my Freshman year, Whetstone '70 not-yet-alum who ALSO graduated Denison in 1974, Molly O'Neill, came to campus with some friends of hers (maybe including Val(erie) Diamond, the JEWESS I had taken to Senior Prom at Whetstone -- and had had NO IDEA what to do about her EARTHY ADVANCES), and ONE of them (Molly had TWO bothers who became Professional Baseball players -- these gals were sports-aware!!! And then Molly has had an EXEMPLARY CAREER herself -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/one-big-table-i-couldnt-have-said-it.html ), told me that Jim Farrell had contacted Denison because he knew it was right up my alley academics-wise, they were NOT allowed to give sports scholarships -- like NO college in the Great Lakes College's Association is allowed, at least then -- so might work with me to get a good performance, and he was sensitive enough to see I was depressed all year, having had to leave all my friends back in Pennsylvania, and NOT properly considering the decision of which college to attend.


You see, I REALLY WANTED to go to Wesleyan of Connecticut (which I had no HOPE of finding money for -- although they DID accept me), BIZARRELY, my mother wanted me to go to either Oberlin or Antioch -- the two most LIBERAL of Ohio's colleges, and I was accepted at Michigan State, where i expected to go due to the money situation.



JIM FERRELL SAVED IT ALL (and, arguably, ME!!!)




THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU, JIM!!! !!! !!!




(Someone please see that he gets a copy of this blog post, please!!!)



* * *


>>> MY CALL TO MR. BEYER IN GA CONGRESSMAN TOM WOODALL'S OFFICE:


This morning when I called the DC office of GA Republican Tom Woodall, I asked Mr. Beyer (who actually answered the phone), if he had discussed our conversation (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/congratulations-to-nephew-maxwell.html ), of the other day. He said that no, the Congressman had been so busy, he had NOT had a chance to do so -- but he seemed so happy to hear from me and just BUSTING WITH JOY that I absolutely include him (Mr. Beyer), in my "Register of REAL PATRIOTS".


Rather than detail our five-minute conversation, the bottom line was that I left the decision of what to do with the info I had given him up to HIM, since he is THERE and can best make that call.



MY GOD: THAT WAS A FUN PHONE CALL!!!




 
Marc LaFont and his Santa Ana, CA friends always thought that I sounded and acted JUST LIKE JIMMIE STEWART in the movie IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, and NEVER let me forget that. Too bad Marc ended up on the WRONG SIDE OF THE MOVIE.
 
 
LOL!!!


Scott

.

No comments: