Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Salvation!!! (Wilmington, NC to be TOTALLY EXPOSED for Racism in New Film, soon to be released)!!!






>>> FROM FACEBOOK:


 
Scott Kenan Roy!!! Politics jumped OFF the cliff by making a BAD cliff deal (except Wall Street and Big Banks who got TONS MORE in the details than they LOST on the "Face of It", leaving me grieving for my country -- but this morning I found my "salvation" and my Tennessee Williams memoir's as well, in the most surprising way.
 
 
The 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898 , in which the BLACKEST SHEEP of my Uber-Wealthy Kenan family with the head minister of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, PLANNED and FOMENTED the ONLY time in US History a municipal government was VIOLENTLY OVERTHROWN (Wilmington then was 2/3 black and a Mecca for educated, middle class blacks).
 
 
Most blacks were run out of town or slaughtered in the streets. No one was compensated for their STOLEN PROPERTY AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES -- EVER!!! The spit of land between the Cape Fear River and Northeast Cape Fear River, clearly seen from downtown, BRISTLED with the heads of blacks impaled on stakes -- causing it to be called for several decades "Nigger-Head Point"!!!
 
 
This SUCCESS of these GOD-HATING WHITE PROTESTANTS led DIRECTLY to all Jiim Crow Laws being enacted across the South the next two years.
 
 
 
I will find a way to PARTNER with this filmmaker to expose the WHOLE TRUTH about the Kenan Family and First Presbyterian and THEREBY finally MAKE AMENDS for the SINS OF MY ANCESTORS.
 
 
 
>>> THIS SIN is what developed into the CURRENT SINS of HATE by "Republicans" and other NAZIS, like my mother, Dick Cheney's boss. I WILL do this somehow!!!
 
 
The black folk of Wilmington were WITHOUT EXCEPTION always generous with me when I was homeless there -- not only with money help, but sometimes "Brotherly Love". LOL!!!
 
 
NOW, I can REPAY the FINE BLACK FOLKS OF WILMINGTON (and REALLY open up the current can of NAZI/Republican/FAKE Christian WORMS )!!!
 
 
 
 . . . or DEVILS, if you will!!!
 
 
Scott.
 
 
There is NO STOPPING ME, NOW!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WILMINGTON ON FIRE is a feature-length documentary that will give a historical a...nd present day look at the Wilmington Massacre of 1898. The Wilmington Massacre of 1898 was a bloody attack on the African-American community by a heavily armed white mob with the support of the North Carolina Democratic...See More
Page: 622 like this
WILMINGTON ON FIRE is a feature-length documentary that will give a historical a...See More
Page: 622 like this

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see a descendant of the people who perpetrated this crime upon our people come forward and admit what their ancestors did.
It is no reflection on you what they did.
What is a reflection on you is you coming forward.
Thank You!
Kent A. Chatfield

Scott Kenan said...

Kent: I don't know you, who you are, etc. -- and to be completely honest, I have no idea how involved my own grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan (who died in 1948, three years before my birth) actually WAS in the "Insurrection" -- although my Dad told me many times Grandpa was an ACTIVE member of the Ku Klux Klan -- this DESPITE his father having worked as a physician's asistant and saved up for YEARS to buy and free two slaves befor PROUDLY enlisting to serve in the Confederate Army (the TV movie of 1989, OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL written by my third cousin Alan Gurganus (yet ANOTHER famous "Kenan Queer"), is a rather fictionalized account of my great-grandparents' story.

I had ALWAYS thought my OWN Kenan branch was BLAMELESS in the Insurrection until THIS NOTE FROM YOU brought back the TRUTH about my grandfather. Previously, I had fixated on my GREAT-grandfather Murphy Kenan's act AGAINST slavery.

Thank you, Sir, for making this all MORE REAL to me.

Scott