Tuesday, January 29, 2013

POISONED (for the FIFTH time in three years -- this time by Chac Mool Cafe associates in Chacala, Mexico)

 
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT I'M OK NOW and recuperating in a facility elsewhere, protected by Mexican Federales.
 

I'm too exhausted still to type long. I'm undergoing electrolyte replacement and massage therapies, mostly. I've been able to retain liquids for 10 hours now and my bowls are stabilizing -- even as their produce is indescribable.


NOW they tell me that Chacala, Nyarit, Mexico is one of the MOST DRUG-MAFIA-CORRUPTED towns in Mexico, but the info I have given will eventually lead to the arrests of quite a few people, including the entire Villa family, the Harbor Master, Arturo Padilla, "Jade Luz", and some others.


The attack was coordinated on a International basis, and I will now give some basics:


1, The cessation of harassment by the CIA via Facebook, Gmail, and Blogger set me up to let my guard down (I had ENORMOUS harassment later, after the poisoning, on the Internet the three minutes I was allowed online last night -- that until the hackers at some level saw that I was online and Beatriz Villa -- whom I had seen sitting alone watching soap operas in the bowels of the family residence -- got a phone call and IMMEDIATELY cut my Internet WiFi connection AS ORDERED)


2. I don't know who poisoned me, although there are plenty of suspects. I assume it had to be in one of the few things I ate/drank Sunday evening -- that because I had had a late lunch elsewhere. It logically would have been the open half-bottle of remaining wine that I normally would have drunk the whole thing in one night, but only had a glass of. Had I downed the whole thing, I would not likely still be alive.


As all know, my kitchen is outside and anyone could access it.


3. When I passed the point of EXHAUSTION as noted in the last blog post and began power-expelling from both ends, I knew what was up. I soon knew it was not going to be as bad as the other four times I've been poisoned (one in USA by Amy Fortenberry, head of WalMart's secret group of attack-dog lawyers in 2010, the other times in Mexico), because I never began VIOLENT DRY HEAVING or constant eventual dry SHITTING like the other times.


4. By mid-afternoon Monday, I felt stabilized enough to drink some milk and then thought a trip to the beach and dip in salt water would help. When I got to my car, the right front tire was TOTALLY DEFLATED -- this is the tire the Drug Mafia in BOTH Mexico and Stone Mountain, GA ALWAYS let at least some air out of to let me know they are there. I FORCED my energy up and changed the tire, but the exertion caused me to POWER HEAVE all over the tire, my shirt, and the ground as I leaked out the back as well.


I continued to the beach and coming and going SHOUTED into Chac Mool Cafe that I knew that J. Arturo Pedilla (327) 129-4037 Mex land line at cafe, "arturo padilla" <chacmoolcafe@hotmail.com>, was a HUGE narco-trafficker, and DID wash off in the ocean. I had been too exhausted to go online so far, but on my return from the beach tried to do so that evening with the result as above.


This morning, I drove out of town and had the tire checked. It held air PERFECTLY, so there had never been a flat, but had also developed wear irregularities that put it so out of balance it had been causing vibration and THAT could not be repaired so I had to buy a new tire. The technicians confirmed that the problem could NOT have caused a flat.


Feeling too weak and still unable to keep liquids down, I checked into this facility.


Strangest fact??? Samer Mourad https://www.facebook.com/samer.mourad1?ref=ts&fref=ts , the Venezuelan gay guy I had visited Venezuela in 2002 or thereabouts, who has citizenship in his native Venezuela, Lebanon due to his Dad being born there, and the United States because Samer was born in the US while his parents were traveling, MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK during the few mintues I was online last night.


Although Sam, as he's called, has NOT responded the two times I've tried to get friendly with him since 2002, SUDDENLY, RIGHT AFTER I'M POISONED, he wants to know what I'm up to!!! Sam's Dad owns a chain of electronics stores called THE WHALE on Margarita Island in Venezuela, and Sam has owned electronics stores in South Florida near or in Miami.


More tomorrow . . .


Scott


.

No comments: