Monday, March 18, 2013

BIPOLAR r' US!!! (It takes TWO sides to make a SPENDABLE COIN!!!)

 
Notice which one is SMILING -- the one in CONTROL!!!
 



>>> ADDED at 11:11 AM, CST: Whoops!!! I forgot to include this URL to info on the MURDER of EVAN FISH -- my then best friend and BUSINESS PARTNER, DESIGNATE in a walking tour of Wilmington, NC about my and "Mental Science's" history in Wilmington -- as well as all my WEALTHY KENAN RELATIVES and the WILMINGTON INSERRECTION (for that see: https://www.facebook.com/#!/wilmingtononfire?fref=ts .)


For EVAN FISH's MURDER by the Wilmington Police Department, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/first-id-like-to-apologize-for-having.html .


Thanks,
Scott





* * *



>>> WHILE WAITING FOR THE "BUSINESS" WEEK to produce new news:


1. My Internet connection went out -- just as I was beginning to write this post. My Internet connection ONLY goes out as I am about to write a new blog post. You can call that "coincidence" if you want -- I call it NAZI/Republicans (with the help of Carlos Slim Helu, the world's wealthiest person, controller of nearly ALL electronic communications here in Mexico, and some claim the worlds largest NARCO-TRAFFICKER in conjunction with the US CIA/Republican Party/black-mailed FAG Democrats, led by Chicago Mayor and Obama former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, Al Gore, Bill Clinton,and Mayor Villaraigosa of Los Angeles.



2. JUST POSTED to Robert F. Kennedy's CIA/FACEBOOK PAGE -- AFTER it was REJECTED by Facebook, I chased Robert's page down and made CERTAIN that it POSTED THERE on my SECOND ATTEMPT. LOL!!!



Live in the DC area? The 2013 Robert F. Kennedy Book & Journalism Award Ceremony will be held on May 29, 2013 at 6pm at the Newseum in Washington, DC! Email the RFK Center for Justice & Human Rights if you're interested in attending
 

Like · ·

  • 7 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan Scott Kenan: Well, I CERTAINLY hope you will consider my political blog. I promised your Aunt Jackie Kennedy Onassis (after she told me secrets on Jan. 11, 1982 while I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams), and LATER (2011), I met Frank Sinatra's fave niece who had been instrumental in selling controlling interest in Bank of America to my distant Kenan relatives.
  •  
  •  
  • SHE acknowledged that your grandfather asked the Sinatras (then "family Mafia", but now gone legit), to put JFK in power -- AND THEY DID!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Additionally, I have written Robert F. Kennedy, JR, several emails -- none of which he's responded to!!! Jackie claimed RFK, SR's kids were spoiled brats and TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL so they did NOT socialize.
  •  
  •  
  • RFK, Jr. had an ELEPHANT (baby) in the basement then. She MIGHT have had a POINT!!! I'm guessing that either RFK, Jr's FORMER drug addiction to heroin is NOT actually former -- or my being GAY somehow DIDDLES his MANHOOD!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Why else would such a CLEAR ALLY of mine TOTALLY SHUN ME, despite my MANY connections to BOTH the Kennedys and the Sinatras???
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Thanks,
  • Scott





 
scottkenan.blogspot.com

 
* * *


3. I guess this would be a good time to expand on my relationship with the Kennedy and Sinatra Families a bit (although ALL this is previously blog-reported).


Besides knowing Jackie O. (a Kennedy by marriage), I also worked closing down a program of Pat Kennedy Lawford's for "starving writers" at Columbia University that Tennessee Williams backed-out of about the time I began working for him. So I dealt with Pat several times on these matters -- including visiting (on my own -- without Tennessee), her Sutton Place apartments. I met and talked with Jean Kennedy Smith several times. I met Peter Lawford in passing, and met MANY of the children of Pat and Jean (and possibly other cousins of theirs), not only at the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony taped for CBS broadcast, but elsewhere, as well.


Patricia Sinatra (who claimed to be Frank's favorite niece, which she was by marriage), is the most DOWN-TO-EARTH person you could ever hope to meet!!! I met her when she was visiting her son Danny, an actor in Wilmington, NC. She gave me the email address that BEARS SOMEONE ELSE's NAME to always stay in contact with her. LOL!!!


Pat not only RUNS the Sinatra Family Interests from her house in Riverside (I think), California -- but DRIVES A SCHOOL BUS AS WELL!!! (How many Kennedys, Kenans, or Bush family members are THAT REAL, I ask!!!)


And while Pat FIRST pulled me aside for a 3.5 hour private talk JUST BECAUSE OF MY LAST NAME, she REALLY got into things after she heard my history of working for Tennessee Williams and my meeting with Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- and THIS IS WHY I consider Pat Sinatra to be the ONLY person (now alive), who HAD REAL FAITH in my ability to COMPLETE MY GOALS!!!


She ONLY asked that I become a GOOD FRIEND to her son Danny, who like his great-uncle Frank and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., had run into trouble with the law due to substance abuse. For Danny it was Meth -- and when I met Danny, I learned he was on INDEFINITE Meth-replacement therapy using Adderall (the SAME drug Wilmington lawyer David Nash's KEY WITNESS against me, John Mann -- NOW fled Wilmington and HIGHER in the Drug Mafia than David Nash!!!), was addicted to and IN FACT sold -- along with many OTHER drugs -- illegally all around Wilmington.


More on John Mann, etc. here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/proof-in-print-sen-goolsby-partied-with.html .


JUST FOUND!!! (by accident), an email sent me regarding HOW New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon (a personal friend for whom I have GREAT RESPECT), handled TALKING DOWN my friend EVAN FISH before Wilmington Police DELIBERATELY RELEASED Evan's FORMER girlfriend, Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner so she could WHISPER SOMETHING IN HIS EAR after Evan had been TALKED DOWN, and Evan yelled "There's NO WAY OUT," and IMMEDIATELY jumped to his death -- 3 September, 2011, I believe.


>>> Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/first-id-like-to-apologize-for-having.html


See the email from Jennifer D. which is about 2/3 down this blog posting. THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS which KNOWS the truth about ALL of this, CONTINUES to cover up not only this MURDER of Evan Fish -- but the Republican Party's OWNERSHIP of narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington with BLACKMAILED FAG Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David, who PROTECTS IT in the way he CONTINUES FALSE CHARGES trumped up by people that include David Nash, Anna Berry of the William R. Kenan, SENIOR house at 110 Nunn Street, and Christopher Wright Rogers (who liked to call himself "THE SNEEDEN").


 
Christopher Wright Rogers



As of a few days ago, TWO of the false charges against me were dropped, but Ben has NOT YET DROPPED the other SIX false charges -- THAT HE ADMITS ARE FALSE -- against me, hoping someone will KILL, IMPRISON, or NUT-HOUSE COMMIT ME soon enough.


And that JUST AIN'T a-HAPPENIN'.



LOL!!!



Meanwhile, he's GROWING the HUGE financial settlement I will soon get against the NORTH CAROLINA COURTS, the REPUBLICAN PARTY of New Hanover County as well as of NORTH CAROLINA in general -- and either the City of Wilmington or its Police Department run by Ralph Evangelous who smokes crack REGULARLY at a house owned by a black acquaintance of mine.


AND: NONE OF THEM HAVE FILED LIBEL SUITS AGAINST ME


Although the HEAD of Sewanee's -- The University of the South -- in-house Legal Team, Donna Pierce dopierce@sewanee.edu , has THREATENED ME with Libel law suits MANY TIMES, only Jaime Southheimer who ADMITTED TO ME HIS COMPLICITY in the "Chicago Drug Mafia's" operation via his employer Wells Cargo Powder-Transfer Advisors (probably for Wells Fargo Bank Chicago, which got the THEN largest fine for laundering drug money EVER levied in the USA!!!


And Jaime's ILLEGALLY FILED suit is a SHAM!!! He TOO is hoping I will "disappear" somehow. THAT is why he keeps continuing it -- so that after I disappear, he can get CONVICTION IN ABSENTIA, and REMOVE this blog by CHICAGO DISTRICT COURT ORDER!!!


Oh well, it has ALL made for a GREAT STORY, and everyone's INABILITY to charge me with Libel LEGALLY -- as well as their CONSTANT ATTEMPTS to jail, nut-house-commit, or KILL me PROVES their guilt -- not mine.


Don't you agree???


4. For the record, Danny's doing great -- and so is his wife Phoebe Dollar, the cult actress. Also for the record is that just like Pat Sinatra drives a school bus (keeping her in touch with REAL PEOPLE), William Earl Johnson, Jr., the Wildwood Crest/Philadelphia IRISH MAFIOSO who once owned Texas Avenue Market in Cape May, NJ -- and MUST be credited with RECOGNIZING my and Hilary Russell/Pritchard's talents back in 1974, so he BACKED US IN www.whalestalecapemay.com , actually got HIS start in the Irish Mafia by DRIVING A BREAD TRUCK.


Although Hilary and I did ALL the creative initially (and Chuck Pritchard got involved later -- AGAINST HIS WILL -- because of the strength of his connection to Hilary), the CREDIT for the CONCEPT of Whale's Tale goes ENTIRELY to Bill Johnson of the Irish Mafia!!!


And just because Danny Sinatra's family is STILL second place owners of Bank of America (after my distant Kenan relatives and their Charitable Trusts), Danny -- like me before BoA sold off my debt -- is NOT allowed to open an account there due to something or other in his legal past.



THIS PROVES THE INTEGRITY (current), OF BANK OF AMERICA!!!


 
Go KENANS (and SINATRAS)!!!


Scott






.

No comments: