Monday, March 25, 2013

Continued "ART O' EMAILIN'" Examples:

 
National Arts Clubbers (alleged), New York






>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE JUST SENT TO THE NATIONAL ARTS CLUB in New York City:


See: https://www.facebook.com/thenationalartsclub


You are hosting an event with Mr. Thomas Elliot Keith tomorrow, on the 102nd anniversary of my former employer's birth. Mr. Keith was hired by Don Weise, then of Alyson Books, to edit my book: WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS. Thomas added LIES that detracted from Mr. Williams' legacy -- but I cut those LIES and self-published on Amazon after Alyson cancelled my contract in 2010. See: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


Mr. Keith, as well as John Lahr (a friend of mine), Kenneth Holditch, and playwright/Williams former lover Larry Myers gave my book RAVES, but Thomas was part of the "conspiracy" to KILL my book, and indeed, I can PROVE in a Court of Law that Alyson NEVER intended to publish my book.


We will ALL be in court soon.


Please see my blog, which with 1,500 postings over the last few years, can be resourced by googling "scott kenan" followed by any name or concept. Here is its address in general: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .


You can also see my posting today that is MOST important in the third email -- the one to President Faust of Harvard University -- in which I offer Harvard my physical and other evidence to overturn The University of the South's ILLEGAL theft of Tennessee Williams estate. Please disregard my intemperate comment about Ms.Patricia Brady. While it is TRUE, I don't know her well enough to come down so hard on her: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/new-art-of-writing-email-illustrated.html


Ask Thomas Keith if he was actually SUCCESSFUL in bending John Lahr in his upcoming book on Mr. Williams, to TOE-ING the Sewanee/Republican Party Line by blackmailing Lahr due to Lahr's alleged-by-Mr.-Keith's claim that Lahr is a "closet-case fag".


John Uecker, who likely actually smothered Mr. Williams with a pillow to put him out of his misery, told this to me in late 2009.


Interesting that Passover is TONIGHT!!! Jonathan Reiner (cousin to Rob, nephew to Carl), made me an "honorary Jew" in early 2010, after I first blogged my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- now of Raleigh, NC -- is America's TOP NAZI (first confirmed in 1990 by the art-dealing Fay Gold and Bernice Weinstein of Atlanta), and later I learned Mom was Dick Cheney's chief Liaison with the last three Popes. We had Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings growing up -- and Mom blackmailed my homo-Dad into marriage in 1950 since the Kenan family inherited roughly TWICE as much of Standard Oil as Rockefeller from S.O.'s founder, Henry Flagler -- and the east coast of Florida as well.


The Sinatra Family (who put Jack Kennedy in power and who sold controlling interest in their Bank of America to the Kenan Family), are my TOP political allies!!!


Thank you,
Scott David Kenan





.

No comments: