Thursday, March 7, 2013

TODAY: Phone-Contacting Oxford American, Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and TOM FETZER (former Chair of NC Republican Party)!!!


Original screen-capture of Tom Fetzer's political organization in Raleigh, NC that does NOT allow access without code!!! Please CLICK image to see full size.






>>> EMAIL I SENT TO MANY, info@ncpolicywatch.com , FIRST!!!:


Hi All:

Just thought I'd forward this HATE MAIL. As I've made QUITE CLEAR in my blog, I have TONS of similar hate mail from HIGH OFFICIALS of the NC state Republican Party -- all of which I've SAVED so that I can not only GUT the NC Republican Party of all its funds, but I can easily prove Federal charges of RACKETEERING, and I ALSO intend to SUE the Republican Party of NC and of New Hanover County for monetary damages.

>>> SHOWS SOME of the HATE MESSAGES that Sen. Goolsby sent me under a FALSE NAME!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

In the course of writing this email, I decided to call Tom Fetzer, a TOP political trainee of my distant relative Frank Hawkins Kenan., and this might PROVE the DEVIL-WORSHIPING, NAZI intentions of my distant UBER-WEALTHY Kenan relatives.

As readers of my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com know, I met Tom at the Dixie Grill in Wilmington in spring of 2011, shortly after I had moved there. I was having breakfast with a friend from Raleigh who pointed Tom out -- and said he had several male friends who had had sex with Tom -- WHY the Tea Party had BOOTED Tom prematurely (under HIGHLY DRAMATIC circumstances), as Chair of the NC Republican Party about a half year previous to our meeting.

I spoke with Tom at some length outside the restaurant -- the two of us alone -- and Tom ENCOURAGED ME to get to the bottom of the CORRUPTION of the Republican Party and HELP HIM REFORM IT!!! At that time I had NOT YET DISCLOSED that I was aware of the Republican Party (under NC state Sen. Thom Goolsby and blackmailed Dem. District Attorney Benjamin R. David), actually RAN the narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington -- and MAKES ALL THE PROFIT!!!

I DID also meet Tom's "late bride" Kate (all FAGS need a BEARD, no???), as she and their young child left the restaurant, and after a DIFFICULT search today, found Fetzer Strategic Partners' phone number, (919) 745-7696, which I just called and spoke at some length with the woman who answered the phone simply "Hello?" and identified herself (when I asked) as Kate Fetzer, Tom's wife.

I detailed to Kate what I knew of Tom's homosexual past, his DRUBBING OUT of his Chair post by homophobes in the Republican Party, and subsequent marriage to her so that he could PROVE his "STRAIGHT CRED" and be RESURRECTED into the Republican party -- all of which is TRUE.

Additionally, I told Kate I could PROVE that the Republican Party runs the narcotics operation in Wilmington (etc.), and that her husband Tom had made A LOT OF MONEY selling SUPER-HIGH-INTEREST loans financed by Mexican millionaires -- who have SINCE run afoul of US and possibly Mexican authorities.

I told her that I intend to soon have Thomas Harrison Fetzer III (I believe he's a third -- saw it somewhere), in FEDERAL PRISON SOON for a number of crimes -- including harassment of me.

MIRACULOUSLY, Kate stayed on the phone through it all, and when I finished, I said (truthfully), I can hear you breathing somewhat heavily, so KNOW you heard all that. Thank you for NOT hanging up on me!!!

Two seconds later, the line went dead.

I will soon publish this on my blog with additional info from the Internet(s).

Scott

PS: One of the email addresses is for Curtis Thompson -- Wilmington's REIGNING DRAG QUEEN. I KNOW he's sure to get a BIG KICK out of this.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: justjoe@cape-fear.net <justjoe@cape-fear.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Subject: RE: HOW 2 make HUGE Entitlement cut WITHOUT HARMING the Beneficiaries!!!!!! !!!/Spin lost its BEARINGS???/ Bill Clinton now member of the Bush Family-- DOES THIS SURPRISE YOU??? ??? ???
To: Scott Kenan



Respect the wishes of those who wish to be deleted
from your mindless rants. Delete my e-mail address
you cock sucking mother fucking total asshole!!!!

 
 
(unsigned)

* * *
 
 
>>> AFTER CALLING JOEL MILLER, LEE GOSNEY, PATRICK STANSBURY, AND GERALDINE "GERRY" FLYNN at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- www.pentagon-usa.com , (404) 262-3121 main:


NONE of them answered my calls, but TWO wild things happened:


1. Lee Gosney's voicemail message has changed to someone else's voice. I have to assume that Lee IS on his deathbed from inoperable cancer and that the HARASSING EMAILS I received from his pentagon-usa.com and topgrad.com domains (both owned by Patrick Stansbury), were ACTUALLY from Patrick or possibly Michael Massicott (who ACTUALLY is the top liaison there with AT&T as well as the Republican Party) -- and  HOT HOMO/BOY SCOUT LEADER to boot!!!


2. Patrick Stansbury's son, Christopher Stansbury, answered my call to Patrick!!! Chris VERIFIED his identity and then I said I am SCOTT DAVID KENAN and PLEASE do not hang up without listening.


But Chris hung up right after that.


* * *


>>> MY PHONE CONVERSATION WITH THE RECEPT AT OXFORD AMERICAN (magazine of Southern writing) :


As I continue to try to reach Victor Campbell (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/celebrating-victor-cambell-who-is.html ), I have heard NOTHING back from Kenneth Holditch -- but Kenneth is NOT ONLY somewhat distantly blood-related to Tennessee Williams, but was KIND ENOUGH to be a TOP ALLY of mine through all this. I hope he has not had TOO MANY political difficulties of that as a result and I do NOT "condemn" him for NOT replying to me.


Annette Saddik, I took out recently as a SHILL of Sewanee and THIEF OF JOHN UECKER's INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!!! Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/whores-in-babylon-authors-edmund-white.html .


>>>INCIDENTALLY, neither Annette NOR Edmund White have contacted me in ANY way to DISPUTE anything I've written -- nor have they confirmed it.


My concern was first RAISED when I saw the Editor of the OXFORD AMERICAN is now Roger Hodge -- who is a SEWANEE GRADUATE -- but then I found THIS on Wikipedia about him and felt better: "Hodge is the author most recently of The Mendacity of Hope: Barack Obama and the Betrayal of American Liberalism which is a book critical of Obama from the liberal perspective."


The recept said they should get me Victor's contact info within 24 hours, so I look forward to having it and writing THE MAN!!!


* * *


BECAUSE it will realistically take four to six weeks -- or maybe more -- to get my new US passport and my Mexican Tourist Visa as well as my car's Visa EXPIRE in about THREE weeks (and it's impossible to get a Mexican PERMANENT Visa without a VALID US Passport -- my current one was CANCELLED in the process of applying for a new one), AND I will loose the $400.00 USD deposit with Mexico on my car if I renew the Visa LATE, I will soon travel to the border to renew all.


The US Consular agent I dealt with two days ago explained that I CAN DRIVE (only) back to the USA and then re-enter Mexico with my CANCELLED Passport showing the receipt for my Passport Renewal. Rumor has it I could somehow renew all here -- but since the US Agent (a Mexican national), did NOT mention that while he was being SO HELPFUL, I assume it was just another rumor.


I expect to drive to Laredo, TX beginning in about 3 - 5 days after I have made some arrangements and cleared up some loose ends here. Since I will be travelling PRIMARILY through Sinaloa and Los Zetas territory, this would be an EXCELLENT opportunity to catch me in the LONELY DESSERT (high or low), and MURDER ME!!!


Ditto notice to the United States CIA -- the REAL PROBLEM!!!


I will be traveling in a 2009 white Pontiac Vibe with North Carolina plates, and have NO INTENTION of taking the batteries out of my cell phone(s). This should make tracking of me easier -- although LONG stretches will NOT have cell service.



I'm looking forward to THIS ADVENTURE!!!



Scott






 
.
 
 
.

No comments: