Sunday, March 24, 2013

We've ALL "Had It", and I'M CALLING A HALT to It!!!







>>> SUPER-DUPER CRAZY (even for ME)!!!: I just emailed a copy of this to my list of 500, but added info@woostergrace.org . For the first time ever, I got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from THIS email address: info@PatriotVoices.com .


You can go to http://www.patriotvoices.com/ and you will find it is RIGHT WING UP-CHUCK (not Prime)!!!


 
IT'S ALL FOR GUNS!!!




Grace Brethren Church is more an ARMORY using the front of a church.

 
 
NO WONDER SEN. THOM GOOLSBY OF WILMINGTON, NC PUSHED LIKE HELL FOR THAT BILL ALLOWING CONCEALED WEAPONS IN CHURCH.



WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ALL ACROSS AMERICA ARE NOW ACTUALLY ARMORIES FOR THE NAZI/REPUBLICAN-PLANNED RACE WAR (no mercy for FAGS either!!!)


* * *


>>> JUST EMAILED TO SEVERAL TOP CONTACTS AT WOOSTER, OH GRACE BRETHREN CHURCH: http://www.woostergrace.org/:


 
Reverend Bob Fetterhuff-n'-puff is tallest, in back.





Dear Rev. Fetterhoff:


This is regarding the death of our mutual friend Evan Fish in September of 2011. Although I Accept the right of TRUTH-DENYING "Christians" to believe all MANNER of lies, I am NOW going forward with FORCING authorities to investigate Evan's murder -- and I expect to expose YOUR CHURCH as basically Satanic in your and Evan's family and friends' EXPRESSED HATRED and refusal to believe the truth.


Evan would have wanted me to do this because he said he had never met more HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE than in YOUR congregation. I will be sending this message to MANY in your congregation, and suggest you read on my blog what I have written in several posts posted today, 3/24/13 -- as well as in the past.


http//:scottkenan.blogspot.com


You will SEE what you will have to DEFEND AGAINST -- or simply give . . . into GOD's Love. (Maybe a little too much to ask, no???)


My phone number is in this form if you want to call my cell.


Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

 
* * *


>>> DOUBLE-SHOT OF MY TOUGH LOVE!!! !!!:


These two messages were sent out to my 500 email recipients, today, in this order. They are meant for the following organizations:


North Carolina Courts (or District Attorneys + Judges)
Wilmington Police Department (work it out with the City -- whom I do NOT blame)
New Hanover County Republican Party
North Carolina State Republican Party



1. All y'all!!! ACT Loving -- and BE TREATED LOVING!!! I need a settlement (cash and dropped cases, and offer from "North Carolina entities" (together or separately), by THIS WEDNESDAY -- or I will IRREVERSIB​LY go to SUE for the HIGHEST REWARDS!!!

Scott


2. North Carolina "entities": I was completely serious that I must hear from you by end of business this coming Wednesday, March 27, 2013, with an offer or offers, BUT, in thinking, I realize that is TOO SOON in the real world. Therefore, I must have heard from these entities by then WITH A DATE BY WHICH THEY WILL HAVE AN OFFER -- and the date must be seen or come-to-be-seen by ME as reasonable.

 


I've truly HAD it -- got it???


Scott





.

No comments: