Sunday, October 7, 2018

RP: I HARDLY Believe that Massachusetts Resident Whitney Byrne Could Have Gotten Here to Just Now Throw Five DIRT CLODS at Me, While I Was on the Deck for a SMOKE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/i-hardly-believe-that-massachusetts.html



This is Whitney Byrne of Framingham, Massacusetts' Facebook Profile pic: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/no-reason-to-go-mad-over-politics-we.html


Sadly, it teases, but reveals no pit hairs.



Really, I had smoked most of the fag, when I heard one land about 20 feet away -- clearly not one of the "bombs" that Pine and Magnolia trees drop. None of those trees were near, and it was something you could hear break up.

I was sure of it by the third one -- but could see no one anywhere in the direction they had to have come from -- likely from a dark area of Chad Wagner's yard next-door. So I hollered, "Hey!!! CUT IT OUT, ASSHOLE!!!"

I turned on the extra porch light after returning inside. Bill has been inside upstairs in apartment three for hours, but I doubt he even heard any of it.


>>> ADDED LATER: At 10:30, I went to roll my trash out to the curb, and in the TOTAL DARKNESS (the bulbs to the back security floodlights have NOT yet been replaced), I ran SMACK DAB into Allie Ryan:



We both stopped in a "start", then Allie walked by first, I waiting to approach the steps to the ground.


No problem AT ALL!!!


* * *

>>> OK, I HAD WANTED TO RE-POST SOME FUN THINGS FROM TODAY ON FACEBOOK, SO WILL:


Bob Jones shared a post.

No automatic alt text available.
The Hartley Hooligans
😂😂😂
Comments

Scott Kenan ME TOO!!! (and give Diane and Shannon my love -- even if I haven't yet met them)!!!
Manage

Image may contain: one or more people and text

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h

Bob Jones Will do


1
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h
Antoinette Corbo-Whitlock
🤣😘😂
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h

Scott Kenan Antoinette Corbo-Whitlock: Have you met my FAMILY that inherited Henry Flagler's ENTIRE FORTUNE (I see you live in Florida), and put Trump into Power which has now TOTALLY IL-LEGITIMIZED the Republican Party and Evangelical Christians as any kind of MORAL AUTHORITY -- which the publication "Christianity Today" and other (even BAPTIST) publications ALSO CLAIM??? Here is my recent Letter I got into Senators Burr's and Tillis's (I live in NC), as well as Kamala Harris's hands -- PRAISE THE LORD!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...
Manage


Scott Kenan shared a post.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
The Witty Liberal
A True Prophecy....
~Susan
Comments

Bob Jones Scott, Where do you find these gems?
Manage

Reply1h

Scott Kenan Bob Jones: I'm just the luckiest guy on Earth (really -- in so many ways). The Political ones come from all over, many from this place that I bet you'd feel at home in: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21145641274/
Manage
13,964 Members
Murphy Murphy's photo.


ReplyRemove Preview1h

Scott Kenan And the sassy, sexy, often OVER THE TOP come from my friend Sandra BeckhamI've gotten more from her than anyone else: https://www.facebook.com/angletitz2
Manage

ReplyRemove Preview1h

Scott Kenan And I never forget, for his paintings, my friend Grant Henry -- aka "Sister Louisa" (in whose best friend, Hollis Gillespie's Blogging Class in 2008, I learned to blog -- and Hollis grew up in Europe, her single-Mom mother designing Nuclear Weapons for the US Military). I'm just having a BALL -- Victory Laps, not MINE, but for Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL. Many won't notice that we've passed the CLIMAX in the Political Arena for a while. https://www.sisterlouisaschurch.com/ No one I'd rather celebrate with than you, Bob Jones -- my GREATEST CHEERLEADER -- HA!!!
Manage
Image may contain: one or more people











.

No comments: