Sunday, May 1, 2022

RP: Joe Biden FLIPS Overnight into a LYING Christian Who's Gone SENILE -- at Fritz Mondale's Memorial Service!!! / I CONTACT My Fellow "Comic Terrorist", John Waters / DEEP DIVE into Current Christian HELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/joe-biden-flips-overnight-to-lying.html



The avant-garde filmmaker who wanted to be the filthiest person alive has ended up becoming a national treasureHow did that happen?

April 29, 2021






>>> WOW!!! Court-Quality Proof that it is the CIA that CORRUPTS my computer and my Google/Blogger:


Ladies and Gentlemen (and any "In-Betweeners"):


Adam Schiff should be TARRED AND FEATHERED for travelling with TOP INSIDER-TRADING THIEF and NAZI Nancy Pelosi to Ukraine. Let Nancy go with REPUBLICANS, Joe Manchin, and Joe Biden -- who are ALL paid for by my Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family.


Have I got a story for AMERICAN HISTORY -- and of ALL people, John Waters, Jean Babette Stein, and I are in the MIDDLE of it -- MERCY!!!


I sound just like John Waters "barking" in one of his EARLIEST FILMS, no???


Just kick-back, relax with a toke or a shot or similar, and ENJOY!!!




Scott


>>> READERS SHOULD KNOW that when I went to paste this into my AOL.com email to send to my nearly 500 email contacts -- THIS STRANGE GRAPHIC on John Waters' face was not there, and it is from the Christian Minister I posted about near the bottom.


BUT, it showed on the emails -- but when I got MY COPY via email to me, it WAS NOT THERE. And only NOW do I see it HERE!!!





Last night, I only missed the first minute or so of Joe Biden/Trevor Noah's gig, and my attention was rivetted through the entire thing. What I liked BEST was to see Biden ENJOYING HIMSELF throughout -- which appeared to be REAL. And he seemed highly ALERT and and QUICK-THINKING as well!!!


It was like our DEMOCRACY HAD BEEN RESTORED, as it could have all been NASTIER on both sides, but it was NASTY ENOUGH to qualify as a HUGE SUCCESS.


Then, his speed injection apparently wore off -- I worked for Tennessee Williams and he got phials of yellow liquid speed with vitamins that he injected himself with and was very energetic, fun, and animated for many HOURS, but then it wore off.


So at the Memorial, Joe was often unfocussed, so slow you wanted to beat him with a STICK to get his words out -- and he LIED THROUGH HIS ASS about his support of Civil Rights. Joe Biden WROTE what became the Patriot Act and pulled a STUNT that was guaranteed to get Clarence Thomas onto the Supreme Court (without Joe Biden having to vote for him -- Biden literally DESTROYED Anita Hill!!!) -- but the MOST shocking thing was his telling about Fritz saying he had lunch at least weekly with President Carter, and Obama had lunch with Biden weekly, but Biden's Vice President Kamala Harris in known only for GIGGLING and doing NOTHING about the Border situation, which was HER delegated responsibility.


Also, Vice President Harris's TOP STAFF keeps resigning, over frustrations of LACK OF COMMUNICATION with the President.




And for some time now, Joe Biden has been holding out promise of HUGE STUDENT DEBT RELIEF that he is WAITING to decide on and announce RIGHT BEFORE THE BIGGEST PRIMARIES -- to FOOL DEMOCRATS into thinking he cares -- LOL!!!





Nancy Pelosi, the BIGGEST THIEF IN CONGRESS who is HATED by Progressives and REAL CHRISTIANS -- and TOTALLY in my Kenan Family's POCKETS like Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Sean Hannity, Pete Buttigieg, Tucker Carlson, etc., and I'm DISGUSTED that Adam Schiff and other decent Democrats travelled with that NAZI/CATHOLIC/BITCH to Ukraine.


Adam Schiff can GO TO HELL and I hope he loses lots of voters' support for traveling with the DEVIL.









This was posted on my Facebook Page five years ago, today!!!


BEST CIA GAY WHORE-HOUSE in all of PUERTO VALLARTA!!!





And just like Facebook's spell-checker kept changing my name to "Kenna" all the time and I'd have to FIX IT -- it also got the Management of Hotel Mercurio in Puerto Vallarta!!!


That was the FIRST PLACE and only place I stayed there the THREE TIMES I visited in early 2010 -- before I moved there late May of 2010 -- to keep my PARENTS, SIBLINGS, the REPUBLICAN PARTY OF GEORGIAand Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.us from KILLING ME, and it was Colin Powell's CPO Col. Dorothy Newman, who WARNED ME and got me to Political Exile.


There, I met Jamie Lee Sutherland who INTENTIONALLY lured me into trying to buy his house in Mismaloya -- then SCREWED ME TOTALLY -- eventually falsely convicting me of LIBEL without legally serving me and in Cook County Courts with help of Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Daliah Saper a Talking Head on Fox News and Lawyer, and Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama stole ALL OF MY RIGHTS for JESUS CHRIST their DRUG-TRAFFICKING SAVIOR.


I also met two of the LARGEST Drug-Traffickers as well as Assassins for the CIA, there, my "boyfriends" Cornelio "Alfredo" Prada Diaz and Enrique "Henry Red" Rojas, who both worked as HUSTLERS at Hotel Mercurio.



Called "Alfredo" for his DELICIOUS, CREAMY WHITE SAUCE, he had to DUMP ME in Puerto Vallarta when WE were supposed to move together from Colima, Colima, but he left me there saying he had TOO MANY FELONIES against him then in Jalisco State, so had to LEAVE BEFORE DAWN!!!



This CIA SET-UP was so THOROUGH, that he showed me his Driver's License. His first name is the Spanish for Tennessee Williams's FATHER and his BULL DOG, and Cornelio was BORN ON THE DAY AND YEAR THAT TENNESSEE WILLIAMS DIED!!! 



Readers can google in this blog to find TONS OF DETAILS, but I don't have TIME and must move on. I DO HAVE Hotel Mercurio's email address and they still have the same CIA MANAGEMENT!!! So I will add them BACK to my Lists.





>>> For John Waters from Scott David Kenan, Tennessee Williams's last assistant -- we met at the 2015 TW/NOLA Festival!!!


To news.dreamland@gmail.com news.dreamland@gmail.com, queries@theparisreview.org queries@theparisreview.org, subscriptions@theparisreview.org subscriptions@theparisreview.org, advertising@theparisreview.org advertising@theparisreview.org


Cc contact@eastmanandeastman.com contact@eastmanandeastman.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, jef.hall.flavin@gmail.com jef.hall.flavin@gmail.com, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, don@querellepressbooks.com don@querellepressbooks.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Hi John,


It was a TRIP meeting you, when I told you I had worked for Stanley Buchthal's NAZI/JEW brother Lawrence Buchthal -- Stanley produced Hairspray 1988 -- in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Here we are, together:




Although I met Jean Babette Stein (and Jackie Onassis), at the party she and George Plimpton threw for Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982, I did not know Jean well -- but LOVED HER WRITING I later read, and researched how the CIA had forced her to jump to her death several years ago.


I was BLOWN AWAY when I viewed this video of her that you made -- INCREDIBLE!!! I'm as fearless as SHE and you are -- HA!!!



https://youtu.be/rac0Vi6L7VI


Also, I have had reason to blog about you extensively this weekend, and these are on TOP POLITICAL POSTINGS that I've sent to not only my nearly 500 Email Political/Tennessee Williams Contacts, but the Supreme Court on down to Presidents, Congress-People and my NAZI first-cousin and her husband, Greg Lernihan, who have one of the BIGGEST TRUMP/REPUBLICAN SUPPORTING FAKE CHRISTIAN ORGS in the WORLD -- LOL!!!


But LIKE YOU, I LOVE that I was raised DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC!!!


See:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/a-fun-letter-to-emily-stokes-editor-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/joe-biden-flips-overnight-to-lying.html


The second one is not completed as I write you -- and will include this email!!!




Scott


Since Rev. Al "Booty Call" Sharpton completed his LIES FOR DONALD TRUMP AND BIDEN on MSNBC this evening, the REAL PEOPLE on MSNBC have been TEARING JOE BIDEN'S LIES TO SHREDS!!! And the same thing on CNN!!!


The problem as reported by many News Sources is this -- followed by my run-in with one of them this morning (who has not yet responded to my comment):





Attendees cheer on J.D. Vance, Republican Senate candidate for Ohio, as he speaks during the “Save America” rally with former President Donald Trump at the Delaware County Fairgrounds in Delaware, Ohio, on April 23, 2022. Photo: Eli Hiller/Bloomberg via Getty Images

https://theintercept.com/2022/04/29/new-right-movement-peter-thiel/

God’s Displeasure with America


The Democratic Party’s recent regressions into the acceptability of infanticide should come as no surprise to us; especially considering this is the political party that only a decade ago removed God from their party platform (A.D. 2012). The acceptability of evil is an indication of God’s judgment. There are a number of other indicators that God’s judgment is currently operational against the United States of America. Let us consider a few…


First, when a nation kills its own children, at their most vulnerable time, that nation is at war with Yahweh, who forms each human vessel, while he or she is in her mother’s womb. Children are a gift of God (Ps 127:3). If a nation forsakes the gift of God by the tens of millions, surely it will be God-forsaken. America claims to be one nation under God, but which god is not clearly stated. Molech is the god of infanticide, so I suppose we have our answer.


Second, abortion and infanticide is one cause of the rampant mental illness surge in America. One of the main battlefields, for Satan to gain victory, is the mind (1 Cor 2:14). He is the deceiver (Jn 8:44); and the futility of the human mind, without truth, is well-noted in the Scriptures (Eph 4:17) . . . 


MORE of this and it gets MORE INTENSEhttps://davidnorczyk.medium.com/gods-displeasure-with-america-1041e20c8cb1


My comment posted SEVEN HOURS AGO -- that NO ONE has DARED to RESPOND TO -- LOL!!!


My Kenan Family that controls the Episcopal Church, Ku Klux Klan, Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, nearly every Republican and most Democrats (Biden, Pelosi, and Manchin, especially), partnered with Vladimir Putin in a half-trillion-dollar deal for Kenans to make developing Russia's Oil, and put Trump into power to give the USA to Putin, but Obama's Russian Sanctions saved us from THAT!!! 


I have been working to expose my family's crimes with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families as their partners. But I've been held hostage by CIA/Exxon-Mobil Drug Mafia five times in Mexico and convicted of false charges in North Carolina many times, plus committed to the Mental Hospital -- all by DEVOUT CHRISTIANS claiming they are doing it for JESUS!!! 


I got all of those false convictions ERASED and the nut-house said I'm too SANE to be committed again!!! Who are YOU??? 


I know or knew all of JFK's Family, the Reagans had me to the White House, I've met FOUR Sects. of State -- and I now work with Patriots (some are actually REAL CHRISTIANS!!!), to get the Jesus-Worshippers out of GOVERNMENT!!! 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com





.

No comments: