Tuesday, May 17, 2022

RP: A VINDICTIVE Thief in the Post Office STOLE $1,500.00 of My Meds on Thursday!!! / The Justice Department Goes After Donald Trump and Associates with a VENGEANCE (the news broke right before 5:00 PM on MSNBC, but is NOT YET Reported on CNN or HuffPost -- a delay until more polls close, I assume)!!! / My cousin Lena Ludwig "Lapper" calls me a "BADASS" after Reading My LAST Posting:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-vindictive-thief-in-post-office-stole.html



When I was first diagnosed in the Hospital in Puerto Vallarta in about 2013, I ALSO had Water-on-the-Lungs -- and they slipped some VALIUM into my I.V. drip to keep me from BOLTING THE HOSPITAL until they stabilized me in three days.


>>> No ARRESTS, no stop to Scott Kenan's EXPOSING of TRAITORS!!!


Rahm Emanuel STILL has not been arrested and charged with Conspiracy with Facebook, the Christian elements within the FBI and CIA, David Plouffe, Rex Tillerson, and Thomas S. Kenan III, so Joe Biden will have to be CONVICTED of TREASON along with Donald Trump.


Barack and Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, AOC, etc. are the WINNERS, while MOST DEMS now want Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin tried and HUNG AS TRAITORS -- with any remaining BUSH and CLINTON FAMILY MEMBERS!!!


It's ALL contained here -- and "EVERYONE" is getting it. This time even Stanley Winborne III -- who lives in a cabin on the Tar River in North Carolina!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-vindictive-thief-in-post-office-stole.html


Scott


>>> FIRST THE GOOD NEWS


Xarelto costs about $500.00/month for anyone in the USA who does not have insurance, but only FIFTEEN dollars per month to people in countries that are NOT  CHRISTIAN and NAZI!!!


(EVERY OTHER country in the WORLD!!!)


The hospital pharmacy is only out $45.00 and the postage, so they aren't hurt, and they are overnighting me a replacement and charging me for only that. They send a three-month supply at a time.


I called them right before they closed last night, and the woman said they sent it out on THURSDAY, and it was TRACKED, so this morning they would look into it and then call me. A gentleman called about noon, and said that Post Office records show that an individual accepted by hand my package on FRIDAY!!!


Well every other apartment here has nothing but MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKERS in them, but Rob McKinney, Jr., NEVER checks his mailbox, and his father, Bob McKinney, Sr., occasionally comes to dump it out -- when the Letter Carrier can no longer close its door. Rob NEVER goes near the mailboxes.


Katlyn Addington and her live-in boyfriend Jack deal both pot and speed of differing kinds, but are ALWAYS nice to me, and NO ONE knew I had meds coming in the mail -- unless they read my blog or hack my communications.


That means ANY of Wilmington's PERVERTED CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS could have set this in motion.


Above me, although Bill often has TRUMP-LOVING REPUBLICANS over to deal drugs with HIM, his roommate who holds the lease, John "Gray" Hunter has NO IDEA of that, in fact they usually stay in Gray's Topsail Beach house -- the TALLEST in that town and they just got their ELEVATOR replaced, so were here more during construction, and here last Wednesday and Thursday, and I overheard them speaking with someone in Augusta, Georgia, which they then hit the road to drive to first thing in the morning on Friday -- they have to COSTUME A STAGE SHOW -- or MOVIE, there!!!


So, I asked the Pharmacist -- since no one can get high off Xarelto, if it would HARM a person who doesn't NEED IT, and he said, "DEFINITELY!!!"


Long-time Readers know that while Benjamin R. David had me ILLEGALLY INCARCERATED in Sheriff McMahon's Jail, that not only did a Deputy wearing "Blu-Blocker" sunglasses in the middle of the night, wake me and tried to TRICK ME into signing to GIVE UP MY LEASE on my apartment, but I REFUSED!!!


The Hospital Pharmacy is in zip code 28401, the same as downtown and my former apartment at 205 S. Fourth Street, and while in jail, SEVERAL Letters I mailed to Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson at First Presbyterian, where I was then a MEMBER, were PERFECTLY ADDRESSED to him, but came back stamped by the Post Office as an "Unknown Address".


And after George Cutter, owner of Carolina Apartments with his witnesses including Jennifer McCracken, the Apartments Manager (a DEVOUT Episcopalian who tried to SUE ME for publishing that, which I got off her Facebook Page, is now DEAD of an overdose), as is Anthony Carmichael, who had almost NO TEETH LEFT due to HIS addictions, they claimed they never got my RENT PAYMENT and that was the LEGAL EXCUSE.


They had NOT MENTIONED TO ME they hadn't gotten it and I found it SHOCKING. Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc, had actually mailed it EARLY, and it got "lost in the mail". Also lost was the HARD EVIDENCE that I had that Sheriff Ed McMahon's Drug Trafficking Partner by her own admission, Jennifer McCracken, had actually STOLEN MAIL from my box in the lobby!!!


And THAT is why after I FIRST tried sending Physical Letters via TRACKED PRIORITY MAIL so I could see WHEN they were delivered, MOST OF THEM DISAPPEARED and never were delivered. The Post Office for 28403, covering where I NOW LIVE, even then had the SAME REPUTATION and for clerks YELLING at people they didn't like -- and I WITNESSED THAT TOO.


So from then on, I always went to 28405 -- near the intersection of roads named for John Lennon and Ringo Starr, and NEVER had a problem with them getting where I sent them. As Readers all KNOW, I would NEVER use a Post Office near a road named for Paul McCartney, because not only were he and his second wife Nancy Shevell TOTALLY PARTNERED with my Kenan relatives' Kenan Advantage Group in shipping their OTHER PARTNER, Dame Jillian Sackler's ILLEGAL OPIOIDS up and down the East Coast -- but also with CIA Agent John Eastman of NYC, who ordered the MURDERS of first John Lennon and later Tennessee Williams.








>>> AT 7:01 PM -- OVER AN HOUR AFTER MSNBC BROKE THE NEWS OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, CNN ONLINE finally broke the news. HuffPost STILL hasn't broken it, perhaps waiting for NC polls to close at 7:30 -- the FIRST polls to close tonight.


Also, when I got ahold of Mom after she got back from playing Bridge, she was in the WORST MOOD and admitted being very angry, because she'd had to pick up another Oldster who had recently given up driving after she caused an accident, and Mom had to make a right turn, find a good place to turn left and around, then drive in the other direction, and that really pissed her off.


She said they have found a public swimming pool within Raleigh city limits, where they can play Bridge for FREE starting June 1 and until schools are back in session, when they are NOW approved to move back and play for free in the Knightdale, NC public school -- and someone has offered to move everything for them both ways for FREE!!!



I TOLD YOU that Christian Democrats and Christian Republicans now have tossed out the Bible and study BAD MOOD MAGAZINE instead -- LOL!!!




Mom said at the end of our conversation -- after the BOTH OF US LAUGHED OUR WAY through our ENTIRE CONVERSATION -- that she STILL was in TOO BAD A MOOD and TOO ANGRY to bother voting!!!




BUT, before we got off, I told her the whole story of my missing meds, and she was CERTAIN there was a "normal reason" for it -- so I pointed out an incident SHE was involved with years ago, when my FIRST roommate after I bought my house in Stone Mountain, Georgia in 1988, Rick Neva -- who turned out to be a CIA Agent using a FAKE NAME, his "mother" in Ohio giving HIM all of his instructions as he spied on both ME and the Indigo Girls -- making them mix-tapes of music to listen to when they travelled!!!


And then, without warning, my parents showed up at my house to HELP RICK MOVE OUT!!! I soon tried to change my Long Distance Service from Bell South or Georgia Bell or whatever, to Sprint -- and TWICE I was told that my phone number had been LOCKED to an American Express Card in the name of Rick Neva, and could not be changed.


I tried a year later and had no problem changing it.


ALSO strange, was that Denison University started sending me MAIL at my Stone Mountain address a MONTH before I moved and weeks BEFORE I submitted Change of Address to the Post Office -- or anyone.


And TODAY, I am in TOTAL WARFARE with my Alma Mater -- they having been CORRUPTED by the millions of dollars the William Rand Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust has given them!!!


NAZI/Lutheran US Senator Sherrod Brown's wife, USA Today/Gannett columnist who now teaches English at college level was the COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER at Denison last weekend, and here is what happened when I was seated NEXT TO my 1973 Denison Commencement Speaker Juanita Kreps, at the HEAD TABLE at a State Department Dinner with then Kenan-controlled ARCO (Atlantic/Richfield) President and his wife, Tennessee Williams, Audrey Hepburn, and a few others -- and Ms. Kreps REFUSED TO SPEAK WITH ME!!!





But BACK TO MY STORY about Rick "Neva" -- my close college friend Edith Holmes Love, then Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta, told me not only of her taking the play she had nurtured to maturity to St. Petersburg, Russia:




Edith ALSO had had to put up with two of Tennessee Williams's MURDERERS, Gary Tucker and Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, when they -- with Tennessee -- put on a couple of Tennessee Williams's one-acts in the Studio Theatre. So she KNEW what DEVILS those two boys were. AND she pointed out that Rick NEVA was a CIA CODE NAME for the Neva River that runs through St. Petersburg.



Edith Love at the Alliance Theatre




OK, poll results are coming in, and it will be Cherri Beasley v. Ted Budd for US Senator in North Carolina, so let me quickly finish.


I think it is IRONIC, that John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, who had found this blog and asked for and GOT MY ENDORSEMENT, is in the hospital getting a Pacemaker, like I too have, for A-Fib. Early results show him leading.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-reply-to-john-fetterman-pennsylvania.html


And MOM also did not know what to make of my first-cousin-once-removedLena Ludwig, who sent me THIS last night after reading THIS POSTING:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/can-you-believe-this-several-examples-i.html


>>> SINCE RAHM EMANUEL, DAVID PLOUFFE, MARK ZUCKERBERG, REX TILLERSON, AND THOMAS S. KENAN III HAVE NOT YET BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO GIVE THE USA TO VLADIMIR PUTIN AND EXXON-MOBIL, ETC., I SHALL HAVE TO SEND THIS TO ALL IN THE TOP OF THE US GOVERNMENT!!!









.

No comments: