Thursday, May 19, 2022

RP: On the FIRST "Solid-Nineties-Day", Cathryn Marshall Replied to Me, the Shirtless-Man-Parade on the Walking Trail Has RESUMED, and Wilmington Politicians are Looking over the WRECKAGE Caused by Tuesday's Election:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/on-first-solid-nineties-day-kathryn.html



Gelila Bekele and her husband, Tyler Perry, have one child, Aman Tyler Perry. But there is MORE TO THIS STORY!!!



>>> YEPPERS -- For "ALL" -- and I got a received receipt from Rahm Emanuelalready:


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel had better HIGH-TAIL IT to Russia, now, no???


I told you that the Obamas, Sanders, Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, AOC, etc., have already won -- it's still just TRICKLIN' DOWN!!!


Joe Biden can't decide if he wants to join Manchin, Pelosi, Buttigieg, Carlson, Gingrich, Hannity, etc., in PRISON -- or if he wants to side with Pope Francis, whom he CLEARLY NOW HATES!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/on-first-solid-nineties-day-kathryn.html


Scott


So far, today, by 4:46 PM, my overnighted two nights ago Xarelto -- from the Hospital Pharmacy only 1.5 miles away -- has NOT ARRIVED.


It really is HOT for the first day this year, and Chad Wagner's employee who has been working in the yard for about ten days, is now working with his SHIRT OFF, and I might have to move my office onto my deck to observe him more. He looks like THIS!!!:




And I would LOVE IT if these guys, including one Denison University grad like me, Steve Carell, came a-joggin' up the trail to my house!!!





I TOTALLY forgot to include a few things -- not so much for Cathryn Marshall, but for my OTHER Science of Mind Friends -- because it SHOWS how much the Christian/CIA/NAZIS fear 
"NEW THOUGHT TEACHINGS" -- because Rick Neva, the CIA first roommate I had in Stone Mountain, GA in 1988, although he REFUSED to share/ride the 45 minutes into downtown Atlanta for Services, ALSO attended all of Kennedy Schultz's Sunday Talks!!!



YESKennedy Schultz's Messages were THAT POWERFUL the US Government was AFRAID OF HIM!!!



Jew-Gone-Bad Allen Rosen, with his Evangelical Christian wife, Linda (Beasley) Rosen, closely related to a TOP CHRISTIAN JUDGE in ALABAMA, where they now live in Tuscaloosa, was my full-time, then later part-time roommate for the last 12 years I lived in Stone Mountain.



He moved out in a PANIC after I caught him changing my computer's PRIVACY SETTINGS by hacking me over the house wifi, as he sat in his van in my driveway -- and he two weeks later got the call from Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., to call my sister JANE in Raleigh to get her to call Stone Mountain Police to claim I was SUICIDAL and had to be IMMEDIATELY COMMITTED!!!


So, Allen had not interacted with me in over a week -- and neither had Jane -- but Jane called them, they came out, and I sent them away LAUGHING!!! This was the FIRST of the five times my family with Patrick Stansbury and others tried to commit me in ONE MONTH -- and then Colin Powell's people got me to Political Exile in Mexico.


My sister Jane admitted to this years ago, but said there is NO REASON she owes me an apology for trying to COMMIT ME with NO REASON!!! The FIFTH attempt included the Police stopping me as I walked on my street, saying a "Julie Duffy" claimed I was suicidal, but they KNEW these Christian Criminals were after my ASS, and said the Law required that they check on me.


But it didn't connect that that was my sister -- I think of her as "Julie Kenan" -- even today -- and the SCHMUCK she married, Joel Duffy, Jr., eventually got engaged to ANOTHER WOMAN before telling Julie he was divorcing her -- so saying she is praying to Jesus to get Joel back, she KEPT HIS SURNAME -- AFTER THAT TREATMENT!!!



Here they are in 2016, and Joel Duffy has ALWAYS BEEN A THUG!!!



In any case, Julie has always DENIED that she made that call -- but the Police Station has it on their LOG!!!


But my point was meant to be that Allen Rosen spent far more time working for Tyler Perry those years he lived in my house than for all others combined, and told me he did NOT videotape HD for Tyler's SHOWS, but to document their making for Tyler.




So, Readers all know that I actually MET TYLER PERRY'S COLLEGE DRAMA TEACHER in Drug-Mafia MUSLIM GANG LEADERS' Tony and his brother Yah-Yah's "Howard's Seafood" (and convenience store), at Fifth Avenue and Castle Streets here in Wilmington.


And SHE told me how she had actually PRODUCED Tyler's first one or two plays, and that there is NO QUESTION that Tyler Perry is GAY AS A GOOSE!!!


And WHO cares about THAT, really, Tyler's SELF-HATRED (source of his sharp humor), is that he is FERVENTLY CHRISTIANworshipping the god that White People used to enslave his ancestors


Tyler Perry needs to get MORE UP-TO-DATEno???







So here is Cathryn Marshall with a SUPER-HOT MAN. Maybe her PARTNER, or just a GOOD FRIEND???




Thank you


Hello Scott,


Thank you so much for the extensive email and incredible blog.


I’m so sorry you did not know Joyce passed. She was very dear to me and is certainly with us in spirit.


Kindest regards,


Cathryn


Sent from my iPhone


OH!!! I had also meant to REMIND my GEORGIA S.O.M. FRIENDS that Stacey Abrams -- who's been on my Email Lists for YEARS, without blocking me -- sat on the BOARD of Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, before she decided to TURN GEORGIA BLUE!!!




That is the ONLY Kenan Charity I have EVER given money to, and even drove up there for a program in 2015 -- and ended up spending an HOUR AFTERWARD speaking with the Ahmadiehs -- a husband and wife who are two of Duke's BIGGEST DONORS, and have their OFFICE within K.I.E.!!!



Aziz and Vahdaht Ahmadieh



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/found-aziz-and-bahdat-ahmadieh-who.html


MORE news for BUDDING ENTERTAINERS:




I Auditioned At A Strip Club. Then I Found Out What I'd Have To Do To Get The Job.


"A hard rock sat in my stomach and I felt shame. ... If you want to make money, you must not appear too Black."


Penda Smith

May. 19, 2022, 09:00 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/strip-club-racism-black-hair_n_627bd030e4b03ca8364a2f90


>>> AND NOW THE ELECTION RESULTS IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY:



Julia Olson-Boseman with HUGE Dem Party Drug-Trafficker Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- NOT PICTURED HERE is their OTHER PARTNER in stealing New Hanover Regional Medical Center from CITIZEN OWNERSHIPNovant CEO Carl S. Armato.


 . . . and CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank, and Wilmington's EPISCOPAL and PREBYTERIAN CHURCHES!!!



Julia got the HIGHEST number of votes in the LAST PRIMARY, and the LEAST VOTES BY FAR of Democrats, anyway, this time.


Voter turnout, never high in off-year elections, especially Primaries, was DOUBLE the last time, so citizens are now PAYING ATTENTION!!! And FEWER people voted in the Republican Primary -- boding WELL for Dems in the fall election!!!


As expected, Sheriff Ed McMahon bested the REAL DEMOCRAT, and will now face the Republican -- who PERFECTLY understands the problems and Sheriff McMahon's TOTAL CORRUPTION not just with DRUGS, but with WHITE SUPREMACY -- but HE ENDORSED only the Republican Candidates who were TO THE RIGHT OF DONALD TRUMP!!!


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/elections/2022/05/18/nhc-chair-olson-boseman-eliminated-from-commissioners-race-zapple-to-defend-seat-against-3-hopefuls/








Donald Trump’s New Business Partners Just Published A Damning List Of All His Failures


The former president's lengthy history of bankruptcies, failed licensing agreements and lawsuits are laid bare in excruciating detail in a filing for his new media company.


Lee Moran

May. 19, 2022, 03:08 AM EDT | Updated 3 hours ago




>>> MY XARELTO WAS DELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE AT 7:15 PM!!!


A MEXICAN NEWSPAPER JUST SENT ME THIS -- of EXTREME interest to my Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Friends!!!:



The massive Spanish "reverse remittance" that never arrived


International money transfers aren't what they used to be


By Carlisle Johnson

Published on Thursday, May 19, 2022


https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/massive-spanish-reverse-remittance-cazador/


And although every other subject is getting the MOST HITS, lately, these two postings CONTINUE to come up as the second to fifth most hit posting all of this time:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/john-uecker-who-murdered-tennessee.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/professor-kenneth-holditch-surprised-me.html











.

No comments: