Thursday, May 5, 2022

RP: Letter to Vincent V. Triola:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-to-vincent-v-triola.html






>>> THANK GOD the Supreme Court is getting messages, again -- and they GOT THIS ONE.


This is ALL OVER the internet(s) already -- just call and ask George W. Bush -- he's crapping his PANTS!!!




Lots of SPANKINGS due the Democrats -- if not a few PRISON SENTENCES.






Scott


May 5, 2022


Dear Mr. Triola,


It seems I have been reading your pieces on Medium.com for some time -- without noticing your name or researching you at all.


To introduce myself, my name -- Scott David Kenan -- is worldwide unique and I am also 6' 11" (2.10 meters), tall. I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams and can prove in Court how the Episcopal Church with my Kenan relatives, the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered Tennessee to steal his estate from Harvard for Sewanee (The University of the South)


I notice that you mention the "multidimensionality" of your writing, and I have always described mine that way as well. I graduated high school with the highest College Board Scores in Math and Science at my High School, then attended Denison University on partial scholarship.


There, after taking only two art courses, I changed major from Biology to Studio Art halfway through sophomore year, and before graduating, won a US State Department contest, and my Art Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates.



Then, after college, I co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, but was BLASTED OUT and forced to take Lithium Carbonate on a false diagnosis of what is now called Bipolar I, a form of SOFT LOBOTOMY insisted on by my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 99 and living on her own in Raleigh, NC, driving to Sunday Mass and Bridge Club where she recently bid and won a Grand-Slam hand.


Mom and I from about 1.5 years ago, the last time I saw her in person:




Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs when they were given Dr. Mengele's research on Concentration-Camp Victims, and Mom worked to further perfect his work on Mind Control for the CIA and Catholic Church:



Notice that they later renamed it "Project MK-ULTRA" in honor of Mom's two surnames, Meyer then Kenan.



Then, in 1968, we moved to live across Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio from Coach Lou and Beth Holtz -- where they and my parents PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA.


John Boehner was Holtz's TOP CO-STRATEGIST, and my mother conferred Pope Francis's command to SHUT DOWN the US Government in 2013, and later to re-open it. But Francis has SEEN THE LIGHT, and TODAY, he's the ONLY Religious Leader WHIPPING PUTIN'S ASS!!!







I'm running out of STEAM -- because I FIRST wrote this, emailed it to my nearly 500 email Political Contacts:





And I have PROMISED to write you, email THIS OUT to them all, too -- then send LINKS of both to the Supreme Court, three Presidents, Veep Harris, former Presidents Obama and Clinton (as well as their wives), some PROFLIGATE Dems in Congress and big, bad Greg Lernihan (my first-cousin-in-law).

My Kenan Family made its first fortune in Lumber and Naval Stores, force converting their African Slaves to Christian -- since the New Testament says that Slaves must obey their Masters -- as if they are JESUS CHRIST:




After co-founding UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, Kenans spread out across the Deep South and were FIRST CAUSE to the Secession. Everyone today knows that William Rand Kenan, Sr. CAUSED the only successful Coup d'Etat in US History -- in 1898, here in Wilmington, and Kenans went on to base their planning of the 2021 Capital Insurrection on that -- but it hasn't worked out -- LOL!!!


Rex Tillerson worked his entire life for my Kenan family's Exxon-Mobil -- that tells you a LOT!!!








What is ALSO true, is that William Rand Kenan's SON, WRK, Jr.PAID FOR Kenan Stadium to honor his White Supremacist parents, and they re-dedicated the stadium to HIM -- he, HE (a closet-case Homo, like Obama)financed Hitler's election to Chancellor, then built the refineries in Germany that supplied the MAJORITY of Fuels, Lubricants, and Pervitin (Methamphetamine), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE.

In 2010, after I first blogged that my parents were America's TOP NAZIS, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew", my parents, siblings, and employer began trying to KILL ME with the help of the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia, and my close friend, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, retired C.P.O. to Sect. of State Colin Powell, had to get me to Puerto Vallarta for the first of TWO periods of Political Exile, totaling about 4.5 years.


BEFORE THAT, I met Imran Anwar who told me that EVERYONE he worked with at both CNN and Fox News back in 2001, when he was an On-Air Consultant for both, KNEW George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld planned it with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families. THAT was when I KNEW this was TOTALLY TRUE!!!:







A few other things that happened while I lived in Mexico:
















So, I am just trying to GET INFO OUT like Ida Tarbell DESTROYED Standard Oil more than a hundred years ago -- only for my KENAN FAMILY to bring it back FAR WORSE!!!










I have to RUN to get this out to everyone -- before MIDNIGHT!!!


Scott


.

No comments: