Sunday, May 22, 2022

RP: This Morning, Rahm Emanuel and Joe Biden Embraced on the Tokyo Tarmac. THEN -- Putin/Kenan/Facebook/Christian CIA Puppet Joe Biden Had DIFFICULTY Reading His Words from a SCRIPT!!! / Give Me a BREAK, All You NAZI Kenan/Bush Allies!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/this-morning-rahm-emanuel-and-joe-biden.html



That time Rahm Emanuel BLACKMAILED his FELLOW HOMO Barack Obama -- in partnership with Vladimir Putin, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and my Kenan Family.



>>> I already got Ambassador Rahm Emanuel's Received Receipt :


EMERGENCY for Ambassador Rahm Emanuel to read IMMEDIATELY!!!


President Biden will get his copy secured server in about TWO MINUTES -- then all of SCOTUS, two more Dem Presidents, and LOTS of Dems in CONGRESS -- and my nearly 500 Email Contacts.


CONDEMN Vladimir Putin, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg, Pricilla Chan, EVERY member of the Bush Family (except Bill Toups), and every member of my EXXON-MOBIL/Bank of America/Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family -- except ME.


You will SAVE YOURSELF from a Trial and then THE GALLOWS, if you actually DO THAT -- regardless any words.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/this-morning-rahm-emanuel-and-joe-biden.html


Scott


Well, it is Sunday, so a few CHRISTIAN Church scenes!!!:









YES, a Christian and a REPUBLICAN -- LOL!!!



First of all, I still have heard NOTHING from Judge Dean Hansell or his Jewish Congregation, but NO ONE is as IMPATIENT as I am -- since American Democracy is at stake, and FEW PEOPLE understand how DIRE the situation is -- they hang out with LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE, so ASSUME no one can actually WORSHIP THE CHRISTIAN DEVIL.


I'm actually FAR MORE INTERESTED in getting information to CARING PEOPLE in orgs that are full of WEALTHY, POWERFUL, ACCOMPLISHED, and CONNECTED people, who can distribute my info WIDELY to those who can use it POLITICALLY. I would LOVE to hear from them all, but that is not the most important thing.

I called my mother late this morning, and my sister Jane had just arrived and opened a jar of Meyer Lemon/Blood Orange with Hot Pepper flakes jelly, that they are eating on crackers for their lunch. Those are the BEST varieties of lemons and oranges, and I got REALLY JEALOUS!!!


I had just gotten back from Food Lion, where I had to buy some NEW cole slaw -- mine is now three weeks open, and while it didn't smell off -- or make me ill -- I sat on the pot SIX TIMES, yesterday, LOL!!! Well, just like Mom said I should give up my car and ride the bus rather than get help repairing my car in the future with her or my siblings' help, she said I should buy a cabbage, which will keep "forever", and just use part of it to make up small batches.


SORRY, Bitch, but I use what costs about $2.50 every couple of weeks, on a pound of BBQ that with eight hamburger buns (only 1.99), and ONE of those sandwiches is enough for a meal for me, now. And I told Mom that I KNEW she eats in luxury, and continues to have my siblings send less and less money in REAL DOLLARS, as part of her ROMAN-CATHOLIC STARVE A GOD-DAMNED HOMO/LIBERAL FOR JESUS CAMPAIGN.


In FAIRNESS, my sisters and brother REMAIN under Mom's NAZI Mind Control that the CIA named after Mom's two surnames, Meyer and Kenan: MK ULTRA, so even though I have overcome it, they are not SMART ENOUGH or LOVING ENOUGH to reject Mom's DEMANDS.


But how is that CATHOLIC -- since Mom ADMITS she can't stand Pope Francis, who has been on my email Lists for nearly THREE YEARS, NOW -- LOL!!! And SO IS Mom's Jesuit Priest Pastor at St. Raphael's -- here is his photo:



Father Phil Hurley, S.J.




And YES, we are still ON TRACK for this -- and it is PICKING UP STEAM as people are now READING BIBLES and SPITTING ON CHRISTIANITY!!!










And REMEMBERNo matter HOW PUT-OUT I got over Barack Obama, I ALWAYS KNEW that deep down we are "Twin Stars of Patriotism", and I even defended him and EXPOSED the ABSOLUTE CRAP of CNN when they claimed NO ONE could find out WHO OWNED the eight "ObamaHaters2010" websites.




But I simply googled and it came up at the TOP of the first results. The owner, Benjamin Shields, the self-admitted CIA Operative and ROGUE ex-US Special Forces Officer who held me captive in THIS apartment house:



I took this photo a couple of years later, and it does not show the rock cairns that covered ROTTING HUMAN FLESH of CIA VICTIMS, while I was held there!!!






And as READERS all know, I had to get the POLICE CHIEF of PUERTO VALLARTA to get my car returned and my keys from Mr. Shields, who had STOLEN IT, and then we packed my things up and got out of there QUICKLY, because the CHIEF was afraid the CIA WOULD TRY TO KILL US!!!


Ben Shields ALSO worked with Luis Melgoza, the TOP CIA AGENT in Puerto Vallarta, who with Salvador Fuentes, who claimed to be my FOURTH THIRD KENAN COUSIN -- and HIS mother claimed to want to record me in HD for TWO SEGMENTS on 60 MINUTES -- which she DID -- but ACTUALLY, they were NOT SENT THERE by Thomas S. Kenan III, as they CLAIMED, but were just DEBRIEFING ME for the CIA!!!


Much like Kevin Maurertop CIA Agent in Wilmington, North Carolina did, summer of 2012 -- by phone from his City Desk at the Wilmington Star News -- with me in Puerto Vallarta!!!



Sal Fuentes and Luis Melgoza in their PV Geeks booth.


I traced PV Geeks through some shell corporations, and its REGISTERED HQ was in a small bungalow near the entrance to CIA Headquarters in Virginia. And SOON after I returned to Wilmington, NC in 2015, I learned that MEXICAN PATRIOTS MURDERED LUIS during a routine COLONOSCOPY in Guadalajara!!!




I think it is EASY to see how I got Complex PTSD as I witnessed TONS OF MURDEROUS ACTIVITY by the Christian CIA in Mexico -- and also in the USA!!!





Martin Jacobo, who was the MOST FUN FOR SEX of all the CIA Drug Traffickers I had sex with, and whose Mafia Family controls all the land around the Henry Cuellar/Democratic Party's FREE PASS WITH HARD DRUGS US Customs Inspection Station just north of Laredo, Texas.


WHY did you think that Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and the other CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS support Henry Cuellar -- the ONLY DEM who supports overturning Roe v. Wade???


THEY PROFIT FROM CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKING.



To the right of me is Tanya, the common-law wife of "Sonny", holding their daughter, Jeretzi. Sonny, as a BUTCHERcutting bodies into parts to be disposed of, expanded the Colombian Drug Mafia up and down the US East Coast, beginning in Brooklyn, got caught but released from 25 YEARS in Top Security US PRISON by the CIA after only 11 years -- to MURDER TO PROTECT CIA DRUG MAFIA!!!


And I'll provide a link to some of that, but Readers all ALSO KNOW that both Benjamin Shields and "Sonny" had SEVERAL twenty-and-more-minute conversations via my phone with my MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, when Mom told them how to TORMENT ME FURTHER for JESUS CHRIST HER SAVIOR!!!



Sonny sold jewelry, his hand-made masks, and HARD DRUGS on the Puerto Vallarta Malecon.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/09/scott-kenan-admits-his-insanity.html


So, NOW, I need to get this out to Ambassador Emanuel and President Biden via their separate SECURED-SERVER FORMS -- as well as everyone on SCOTUS, two OTHER Dem Presidents and LOTS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS, before the MAIN TALKS about the US MOTIVES IN ASIA begin tomorrow!!!







.

No comments: